Last Updated on
It will be pleasing to receive a soothing message when you are sick. The message may not take the sickness away but it can make it bearable for a moment.
You will love to be a source of inspiration to the mother of your best friend. You can send any of these lovely messages to a sick best friend’s mother.
One’s health can be sometimes unpredictable. It is human to be down healthy wise occasionally.
Have Quick Recovery Wishes and Messages for a Friend’s Mother
The fact that you care so much about your friend’s mother tells me that you’re a great person. Thanks for that investment in friendship.
Send the get well soon messages to your friend’s mother and give her another reason to be up and better.
1. Good day ma. I hope you are able to read this message now. As you read, may the Lord touch your body, and may you experience supernatural healing. Amen.
2. This is to send you my ‘get well quick’ message. Please be well for my friend and I. We love you.
3. Greetings from your child’s friend. I heard of your illness. I was not happy with the news, but I know that the God Lord of heaven will touch you and heal you and you will be whole again, Get well quick ma.
4. This is my prayer concerning your health that may the pills you use work harmoniously with your body system and may the sickness have no choice than to depart from you, You are healed in Jesus name. Amen.
5. There are many times you have been sick in the time past and you recover from them, this shall not be an exception. You will recover soon. Be fine ma.
6. I know that your sickness only wants you to rest well. I believe that it will disappear soon, and you will be healthy again. Therefore, I wish that you enjoy your rest while the sickness last. Rest well ma.
7. This is to wish you a quick recovery. I wish you recover fast and be strong soon to take care of my friend and I as you have always done. Take care the mother of my nonbiological twin.
8. Mummy get well quick. I know that doctors will get richer with people’s sickness, but you will be healthy soon and you will not be part of those who will keep enriching doctors. Get well quick.
9. Please take time to sleep and rest while you take your drugs. Enjoy your beauty sleep while you recover. I will check on you soon. Wish you a quick recovery!
10. We are sad that you have been away for a while. I miss the stories you tell whenever I drop by to say ‘hi’ to you and your son. I miss how we give you gist of our day at the office. Please get well quick and let’s have you back at home.
11. My foster Mum, please recover soon and be your strong and cheerful self. I have been missing your smile. We miss you at home.
12. Dear Mother, you have been a mother figure in my life and I really do appreciate the role you are playing in my life. Please know that I miss you and I want you to get well soon.
13. No one would have been able to guess that the fever would have been this severe judging from the way it started them. If we had known, we would have taken you to the hospital immediately it started, and we would not have waited till it became very high and persistent before visiting the hospital. However, I wish that you get well soon!
14. I heard of your sickness and I hope that you recover soon. Get well soon!
15. What happened to you? I saw you just few days ago and you look very healthy. I am surprised to hear that you are sick presently. I check on you soon. Take care ma.
16. You need to get well soon. Your sickness is affecting my friend a lot. I have noticed that he has not been concentrating very well at the place of work. Please relax well so that your body may recuperate soon. Love.
17. I wish that you get well soon so that we can continue our gossiping whenever I visit as we used to do. I really miss our gossips.
18. I want to believe that this sickness is as a result of the stressful work you do nowadays. I noticed a worn out look the last time I saw you. Please take time to sleep well and get well soon. After recovering, please reduce your working hours. Much love from your daughter’s friend.
19. I was at the hospital yesterday to see you, but you were sleeping, and the nurses will not allow me to see you even in your sleeping state. I want you to know that I care, and I wish that you recover soon.
20. Dear Foster Mum, please we need you to be fine soon. Use your pills, take your injection and think of the love we have for you while doing these and we will be surprised how soon you will get well. We love you.
21. As you take the medicine, injection and injection prescribed by the doctor, please have a believing heart. Have faith that God has healed you and that His healing is your reality. Faith is important in recovering. Be fine ma.
22. It is permitted to fall sick sometimes. It is a sign that we are human, and we do not have the body of angels. However, the sickness should not stay long. May this sickness not stay long. Get well soon ma.
23. It is important for patients to feel good about themselves for them to get well quick. It seems that there is a kind of connection between one’s heart and the state of the body. So, I want you to feel good about yourself, think of the day you will be discharged and I see the day fast approaching, amen.
24. Good day, Mom. I am sorry that I have not been able to visit you at the hospital since my friend told me about your illness. I hope to visit soon. I wish you a quick recovery.
25. I hope that this message inspires and encourage you ma. I hope that this message will make you feel better.
26. The healing power is often said to be a matter of how you feel. Please intentionally feel good about yourself and you are healed in Jesus name, amen.
27. I know that this illness will make you rest enough. You have no choice than to give your body the rest it deserves.
28. You have my good wishes of a quick recovery. I hope that you get well quick. Wishing you to get well soon!
29. This is to wish you a speedy recovery. May you be back on your feet soon. Get well ma.
30. See this sickness as an opportunity to rest well. With that positive thought line, you will get well quick. Please, be fine ma.
31. Hi Mom, please get well quick and when you are fit and okay please do not be in a hurry to resume work. Take this chance to relax well. The work is going on well without you. So, take time to fully recover before going back to work. Your child’s friend cares.
32. May you get well soon ma. You rarely fall sick so know that this will soon pass off. Get well soon.
33. This is the first time that I will hear that you are sick. I almost thought you were above sickness. Notwithstanding, you will be out of the hospital soon. That I believe.
34. I believe it is human to fall sick. Do not feel bad at all. Your sickness is just one of the proofs that we are human. Get well soon ma.
35. I wish that the perfect health of God reigns in your body. A healthier you is what I wish for. Quick recovery ma.
36. We need you to healthy once again and be back on your feet. We need you to be there to tell us history and share your experiences with us as you used to do. For truth, we missed the stories and we miss you. Please get well quick.
37. Your absence in the house is deeply felt by everyone. I was at your house yesterday and I could see that your illness means more work for my friend. What is the sickness waiting for? It should just get off you. Get well soon!
38. People who think that sickness is only caused by not feeding well are not totally correct. This is because I know how well you take care of what you put in your mouth. I can only say that I wish that you get well soon.
39. Thinking of how you will be well again and be able to do all that you wish to do and visit those you want to visit will remain the best medicine. So, make use of this intentional thought line while you use the medicine the doctor prescribes.
40. Be well soon ma. You son is sickly worried about the state of your health. Being his friend, I have been able to get to know that he wants you out of the sick bed as soon as possible.
41. Feel better in a hurry so we can get back to listening to your stories. We miss the naughtiness you displayed during your teenage years as you share your stories.
42. Good day ma. I heard of the present state of your health. I wish that you recover soon and be your cheerful self again, Take care ma.
43. Ever since I heard of your sickness my thoughts have not left you. I have been concerned about your wellbeing. I remember how I felt the last time I fell sick and I understand how you might be feeling now. Take care ma.
44. I know how well you love to supervise the cooking of the food you cook, and I know you will not be happy with the food served at the hospital. Sorry, you had to eat hospital food. Get well quick so that you will be back home to eat good food.
45. My friend told me that the home is boring without you and didn’t visit since you went to the hospital because I do not visit only because of my friend but because I know the home will be lively with you around. Be fine quick.
46. Greetings ma. The state of your health now was brought to my notice by a friend just today. I wish that you get better soon. God’s speed in your recovery to full health ma.
47. I have been praying for your quick recovery ever since I saw the results of the tests you did. The results all indicated negative. I believe prayers change things. Prayers are coming your way for a speedy recovery. Have faith ma.
48. I wish you a perfect health soon. May you be well soon that people would not notice that you were not around because of the short stay at the hospital. I care,
49. Sending recovery good thoughts your way. I am having faith on your behalf that you are healed. I hope to see you soon on your feet, feeling well.
50. I am sending good and healthy vibes your way for a speedy recovery. Being sick is no fun so, get well quick.
51. Falling sick is just a normal mortal thing. Feeling better sometimes just takes a little time. I hope the sickness doesn’t last and I hope that you get well now.
52. As you read my message, may you get well right away. May your doctor not make any mistake in prescribing the right pills and you the patient not make mistake in using the appropriate pill at the right time.
53. I hope that when seen my get-well quick warm regards your fever will decrease and will gradually fade off. Get well and get back home soon!
54. I stopped by to check on you while going back home. It is obvious that you don’t look great with sickness. So, get well in a hurry so that you look as beautiful as you have always look.
55. I think God has permitted this sickness so that you will have no choice than to rest well. Take it as a time to rest and get well soon. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
56. I am looking for a way that I can magically take your sickness away so that you will not stay long at the hospital. I wish you a quick recovery!
57. I am sending a wish for speedy recovery. May you be 100% healthy soon. I wish you a complete and speedy recovery. Get well soon!
58. Please ma, try to ensure that you take the medicines prescribed by the doctor at the appropriate time and do all that the doctors tell you! Get well soon ma.
59. As the sun sets in the evening and rises again the next morning, may your health be restored again even as you are sick now. I wish you good health ma.
60. Time flies by as the clock ticks by. May your health increase at every tick of the clock till you are perfectly healthy. Wish you a quick recovery and good health.
61. I know that there is no fun in being in the hospital. Day by day goes quickly and the hospital bills increases. I wish that you are well soon and leave the hospital so that you can have fun out here and the bill will not be pocket tearing. Get well soon.
62. I hope that you find my message inspiring and that it makes you strong. I hope that it contributes to your recovery in a big way. Be fine ma.
63. I wish that you to get well and be on your feet again so that you can get back to your day to day routine. Get well soon ma.
64. My friend told me that you are worried about your health so, I asked him to snap the results of the tests you were made to do. When I checked them, they are all in the negative. You might not be fine mainly because you need rest. Please be rest assured that you have no terminal sickness. I wish you a speedy recovery!
65. I wish that at the passage of each day, your health improves, and you become healthy once again. Fill yourself with all the positive energy and you will recover soon.
66. Do not dwell your mind on worrying about your sickness. I am confident you will whole again very soon. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
67. Look outside the hospital and you will see that we have a bright atmosphere. The brightness is there to tell you to get better. Be fine, ma.
68. When a person is sick, the person gets to know the people who care about him/her. I care about you ma. I wish you get well soon.
69. I believe that you feel sick because it is time your body got some rest. Once your body receives enough rest, you will feel well again. Do not freight ma.
70. I visit home in your absence, and I can tell you that everyone missed you. We miss the delicious meals you are ever ready to cook. You need to know that everyone is eagerly waiting for your return and we hope that you return soon.
71. Hi Mom. You know you a mother figure to me. I miss you and I want you healthy again. Get well soon.
72. I cannot but tell you that you mean a lot to me and I just want you to know that someone out there wants you out of the hospital. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
73. Get well soon ma. I am lost of words as to what to say to you now as concerning your health but know that I want you hale and sound.
74. Please heal quickly so that our anxiety will not keep increasing and the doctor’s bill will not keep increasing.
75. I am sending in this message a few words of care and love to you as you recover soon. I hope that my care and love help speed up your healing.
76. Dear ma, I pray you heal up fast and get better soon! Wishing a speedy recovery!
77. You have got my best wish for your health. I wish you the best in health.
78. Good day ma. Please just see the period of your illness as the period of vacation where you do not have to wake up very early to dash off to work. This is the time to give your body some rest.
79. Here is to wish you a speedy recovery. Be fine ma.
80. Greetings ma. I learnt that you have just been discharged from the hospital. I wish you care and love so that you make a quick recovery.
81. You will be out of the hospital. Yes, I believe that. Sending you wishes for a fast recovery of health.
82. I wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and I wish you good health. I hope for your quick recovery and better health.
83. The Lord wills that you be in good health even as your soul prospers. Divine health is yours, amen.
84. When I think of how strong you are, I know that you will soon be on your feet. I wish you a speedy recovery of health.
85. The last time I was sick, what I hated most about falling sick is the food they serve at hospitals. Because of this, I will be visiting later today with home-made food. Get well soon.
86. I wish you to recover quickly and get back to being healthy like before. Be fine ma,
87. Please go through your sickness with a positive mind. You can be happy even while you do not really feel great. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
88. I know that spending one’s days in the hospital can be boring. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
89. It is obvious that being in the hospital will stop you from doing many things you may wish to do. But you will not have to do the cooking before eating which is a normal thing back at home. So, enjoy being pampered while you recover. I wish you a speedy recovery.
90. During your sick leave from the house, I hope that you recover soon. I hope you get well soon.
91. Mom, this is to say that I hope that you have a quick recovery and you get well soon.
92. We’re missing you lots at home. Wishing you a speedy recovery and looking forward to having you back home so that I visit more frequently.
93. A happy heart facilitates good health. I hope my message will set the foundation for happy thoughts.
94. Here’s to hoping you get well soon. Get well soon greetings from your daughter’s bestie.
95. Greetings to you ma. I believe you are healed by the time you read my message because I have prayed to God for healing and I know that God answers prayer.
96. My friend told me about your health challenge and the steps that you have taken. I hope that you get well soon. I am praying for you to have a complete health.
97. I heard of your illness. My friend told me that she has been trying to convince you to see a doctor, but you have been using only herb. Please, your health comes before whatever money herbs will save for you. Please visit the hospital. I will send some cash.
98. Mom, may you get better for each passing day so that in no time, you will be hale and hearty again. I want to see your cheerful self the next time I visit. You know you always brighten your home with your presence. Be fine ma.
99. May your hospital stay be only short! Wishing you a complete and restful recovery.
100. Loving relief for your aches and pains. Hope to see back on your feet again soon.