Doctors have made it clear that love and care is very effective in nursing a sick person back to health.
This is probably because the mind and the body are related and if the mind is happy, it inspires the body to fight back diseases.
Apart from the scientific reason, we are emotional beings and we all want to know someone cares about us, especially in our darkest moments.
This 2021, send these heartwarming get well soon messages to your loved ones to nursing them back to health.
Please Get Well Soon Messages for Her or Him
Your lover, friends or family members deserve, at least, some quick recovery Wishes from you on the path to get well soon. Send any of these to them. Best get well soon text messages for boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, friends and family members.
1. Get well soon, my love. This place is never the same without you.
2. Why would you fall sick now that we are all preparing to visit? Get well soon okay, there’s plenty of fun ahead.
3. You are stronger than any sickness, that I know. Get well soon, mum.
4. I can enjoy all the food all by myself, now that you are not feeling fine. Well, if you are jealous, just get well, sweetheart.
5. Life’s just too dull without you, be quick to recover because I miss you, dad.
6. Hey baby! get well soon before those doctors drain our pockets alright.
7. I can’t wait for you to recover so we can be goofy together. I wish you quick recovery, buddy.
8. You are missing a whole lot of fun, dearie. You better get well soon before I came and drag you out.
9. I wonder why you are not better yet. Get well already, Dad. Nobody disciplines me anymore.
10. You are just lying there and enjoying all the attention. I envy you though, except for the medications. Get well soon, best sister ever.
11. Get well real quick. I miss your playfulness, brother. This place is so lonely without you.
12. I’ m starting to think you don’t want to leave that hospital. You must be having the fun of your life, sleeping down there all wrapped up.
13. I wonder if your being sick is not a way of escaping your assignment. You know you can’t escape it, sick or well, we are stuck together. Get well soon, pal.
14. The doctor is getting all the money we could have used to travel. it’s time you got well, Dad.
15. I miss all your troubles already. I would rather have you back than miss you this much. Get well soon, buddy.
16. You have spent enough time being sick, darling. Now you have an ultimatum, get well fast, the bills are pilling.
17. Baby, I just checked, there are hardly any flowers left in the garden. Get well real quick, else they will be all gone.
18. You are always in my thoughts and prayers, Sis. Here is wishing that you recover soon.
19. I can’t wait to have you on your two feet again standing strong. Get well soon, dear.
20. The group is not complete without you dear, Get well soon and return to us.
21. I will wait patiently until you feel well enough to be on your feet. May the healing hand of God locate you. I can’t wait to see you.
22. I know it’s not easy for you lying down there. Here’s sending you speedy recovery, pal.
23. I’m not happy sharing your body with this sickness. My earnest prayer is that you get back on your feet, real quickly.
24. Get Well soon, mum. I just never thought sickness could weigh you down this much.
25. Today, I pray the Lord touches you and heals every broken piece of your life.
26. It’s time to get up and enjoy the sunshine again. You have been away too long.
27. You have survived worse. I know you will survive this too. Wishing you a speedy recovery, my number one fan.
28. I pray the Angels of the Lord surrounds you and keep you safe. Get well soon, son.
29. Get well soon, I miss my lovely daughter. I pray you recover in your mind and body.
30. I just can’t wait to hear your testimony. Please get well soon, dearie.
31. Please, never give fear a chance. It only magnifies your sickness and makes it look bigger than it actually is. I am praying for you.
32. Here’s letting you know that so many people care about you, with me topping the list. Get well soon, my good friend.
33. Your sickness is an indication that you have to slow down. You will need a vacation when you recover. Get well soon, sis.
34. I would love you to take out time to rest well and recover fully. I miss you so much, bro.
35. Don’t look at all those medications. It will discourage you. Focus on your daily prescription. I wish you a speedy recovery.
36. I can’t imagine the pain you must be passing through right now. But remember you are in my prayer. Get well soon.
37. I pray the joy of the Lord will be your strength. Through all the ordeals of chemo, I love you.
38. Here’s sending you all my love and prayers. I hope to see you stronger, real soon.
39. While you are lying down, think of all the beautiful things we do together. It will boost your healing process. Get well soon, dearie.
40. All the best in your recovery dearie. Get well real quick. I can’t wait to have you back.
41. I know you don’t like drugs, but please take them so that you can recover quickly.
42. The office is so dry without your humour. I miss you, buddy. Get well soon.
43. I miss your beautiful face and your easy smiles around here. Just get on your feet soon.
44. Here’s wishing that you get well soon. Everyone keeps asking about you at the office. I really miss you.
45. Here’s hoping that you recover fast. I can’t wait to have our usual conversations.
46. Don’t feel too bad about being sick. It means your body needs a little attention. Get well soon, sweetheart.
47. Nothing much is happening around here, so don’t think you are missing a lot. Take your time and recover.
48. It’s not the same without you here. I am praying so much for you to bounce back to health.
49. Here’s wishing you a complete recovery. May each day find you with renewed strength. Get well soon, dearie.
50. I hope you recover fully and get all your vigour back. I miss you.
51. I hope you feel better with each new day. I hope each rising sun gives vitality to your system. Get well soon, dad.
52. Sending you tons of love in your every way. Wishing you a speedy recovery, my beautiful mama.
53. No one looks forward to having you back more than I do. I hope you recover fully, son.
55. Arise and be strong, my dear daughter. Shake off every weakness, It is well with you by faith.
56. I miss your ambiance, I miss your loud laughter, I miss you more than you know. Get well soon, baby.
57. I can’t wait for your return. You are in my every prayer. Get well soon, bro.
58. I am earnestly hoping for your quick recovery, sis. I wonder how much longer.
59. Time to have you back already. Just get your ‘well’ self to the office. I miss you too much.
60. Never forget that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I will keep praying until you bounce back in good health. Get well soon.
61. I will not stop sending you flowers, until I see you back on your feet. Get well soon, dearest.
62. You are an important part of my life. It’s not the same around here without you. Get well soon.
63. Seeing you like this makes me weak. Please get well soon, I can’t bear to see you this way much longer.
64. I wish we could switch places. I will be here holding your hands and praying ceaselessly till you get better.
65. The world and I most importantly need your goodness. Your being sick is not helping at all. Please, get well soon.
66. I miss the bubbly you so much. I wish you could just recover soon. My prayers are with you, pal.
67. It’s so gloomy around here without you. No one to cheer me up. I really do miss you. Get well soon.
68. Don’t give up no matter what the doctors say. I love you to the very last. I am hopeful for your recovery.
69. I am praying tirelessly for your recovery. Get well soon, bestie.
70. I pray the heavens give you a miracle. It will surely happen. I am never giving up on you. Please be strong.
71. Seeing you this way breaks my heart. It’s so painful. I pray you get well real soon.
72. Here’s wishing you the quickest recovery and warmest hugs. Get well soon, Pumpkin.
73. Everything seems to have halted since you are sick. I really cannot wait to have you back on the team.
74. The rock of Gibraltar is with you, hold on, it will soon pass. I am praying for you, dad.
75. I will be by your side whenever you need me. Don’t you ever give up to this sickness. I am very positive you will get through it, mum.
76. The earth stood still the moment you fell sick. Nothing seems to ever be the same. I wish you speedy recovery, pal.
77. I pray you will receive a miracle. Hold on to God. He is closer than you know it. Get well soon, sis.
78. Words won’t be enough to describe my feelings for you. I just hope that you will come back home healthy and strong again.
79. I hope you get well as soon as possible, this sickness is never welcomed at all. My prayers are with you, big brother.
80. If you really want to go skydiving with me, then you have to recuperate faster. Even I, can’t wait for your full recovery.
81. It is so difficult seeing you down. I earnestly pray for a speedy recovery.
82. Get well soon, I really miss the love of my life. It will be wonderful as soon as you feel better again. Your health is my utmost concern.
83. Remember how much I love you. Don’t go thinking too much. Just take your medication well. You will be strong in no time.
84. No matter how sad I feel, I console my self because I know you will get back on your feet real quick. Wishing you a safe recovery.
85. Here is sending you peace and loving affection. My arms are open to welcome you back, strong and healthier.
86. Each time I close my eyes, the thoughts of your laughter overwhelms me. I really miss you. Get well soon, my love.
87. Take time to rest and feel good. I’m always here by your side. Get well soon, sweet husband.
88. You will overcome this sickness in no time. I just know it. Be strong, my lovely wife.
89. Life is too short to be sick. I can’t wait for you to feel wonderful again. Best wishes for your recovery.
90. My devotion every morning is dedicated to you. I believe God will giving you the quickest recovery soon.
91. I hate to see you sick. But I believe we all get there sometimes. Do get well soon, dearest one.
92. Cheers to getting better! You will be on your feet and feeling better before you know it. Sending you love and cupcakes.
93. My heart is with you through this. I just need you to face it head on and smash it’s ugly head real quick. Get well soon, bestie.
94. You know I love you, and together we will overcome this sickness, just hang in there. I am praying for you.
95. Don’t you ever give up. You are going to be just fine. I know it.
96. You are the best friend I have ever had. Knowing that you are ill, makes me so gloomy. Please recover quickly.
97. Be brave and everything will soon pass. I really can’t wait to be with you again.
98. I pray you feel better. I know that you can do it. Be strong for us. Best regards, my love.
99. Take a break and get yourself better. You are too important to me to let this sickness bring you down. Get well soon.
100. Through this sickness, I will always be right by your side to see to it you are never alone. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
101. What are friends for, if not to stick around in times like this? I am here with you buddy, all the way.
102. My mind and thoughts are always with you. I deeply believe that you will get well. I miss you.
103. I can’t wait to see that spark of joy in your eyes when you return. I am positive you will get better.
104. I can’t wait to show you all that I got for you if you are still away at the hospital. Just get well soon, my Love.
105. I will show you just exactly how much I miss you as soon as you get back. I am praying for your full recovery, bro.
106. If you have never believed in miracles well, now is the time because yours will be a great one. I am sure of it.
107. To the best dad in the world, I know that it won’t be long before you begin to heal and start to feel strong again.
108. I will always be here by your side to make you feel better. Wishing you a speedy recovery, sis.
109. I have never known anyone this strong. I believe you will pull through this, my dearest mum.
110. It’s lonely out here without you, but I know it wouldn’t take much longer till you can recover fully. I love you.