The one significant part or factor regarding every sick patient is that they can hardly ever get by without anyone by their side. As it is generally believed, health is wealth; thus even when our health decides to go on holiday, we need the hands of loved ones by our side to help is get better, as doctors do what they know how to do best in the course of our recovery process.
And as women, one of our most significant love language – in whatever form – is touching words and lovely touches. So when we get sick, it is always the duty of our man to ensure we are not left alone.
This is why as men, we need to encourage our women, and show them our support, by sending our girlfriend, wife, or baby girl these 2021 touching get well soon messages. It will bring hope to her soul, love to her body, and best wishes to her heart as she recuperates from her illness.
You can do this in as many creative ways as your creativity can allow, but the most significant-yet simple of all ways includes the following:
Have a Quick Recovery Messages for Girlfriend or Wife
The height of romance is in the best of emotional and physical states. Your wellness underpins healthy relationship, as you already know. And now that your girlfriend (or wife) is under the weather? We got you covered with these get well soon messages for her from the heart. They were written for her to have a quick recovery.
1. Surprising her with a beautiful card that has these messages touching messages written in it.
2. Getting her a beautiful bouquet of flowers that best expresses your words to her.
Or, 3. Simply going to her bedside in the hospital (or home) and singing her lovely songs, or saying theses touching words to her in a way that’ll make her fall in love with you more deeply can she could have ever done.
Have your pick from this list of 100 get well soon text messages and wishes for girlfriend (or wife).
1. My darling, I have been lonely without you. I miss seeing you laugh when we talk, and I can only hope for a quick recovery back to your happy self. I miss you, and I’d love to see you in that happy look again.
2. Babe, the children and I have missed having you around. We haven’t been able to get along easily as your absence has troubled us greatly. Get well soon, my love. You mean the world to us, and we miss you dearly.
3. I wish I can paint the skies with your name in it: just to show you how much I want you back on your feet. Get well soon, my baby girl.
4. Babe, I have missed you. The fact that you are not here is almost making me sick. Please, find the strength to heal so the doctor won’t have a reason to admit me beside you. I’ll be coming to see you soon enough though.
5. Can you try and shake off this sickness so I can show you what I’ve done to our bedroom? I’m dying for you to see it, and I’m pretty sure it’s gonna surprise you. Wishing you the quickest of all recoveries, my love.
6. My love, I want you to think of the wonderful memories we’ve had together, and the ones we’ll still have once you’re out of the hospital. Get well soon my love; you’re all I’ve got.
7. When I think about the times we sing and dance, the beautiful things we share as a couple make me miss you the more. I’m wishing you the quickest of recoveries my baby girl.
8. I can’t bear this feeling anymore: to think of you in this state and not having anything I can do to bring you back to shape. Do you mind telling God to help you to help me?
9. My love, think about how much your family loves you. Feel fly, fly away from your sickness and come back home. We miss you. Get better soon!
10. I have to admit I am sick of you being sick, my love, I can’t cope if you spend more time being sick. Get well soon for me, baby. I really miss you.
11. I miss you baby, and I want you back in good health as fast as possible. Please be fine, my love. Can’t wait to have you back.
12. How could you do this, you cheat on me with sickness. You shared your time with it instead of with me. Better come back home before I get annoyed. I miss you, my love.
13. You decided to hug the flu and now it’s all over you. I hope it’s a short-lived romance & you feel better soon. Can’t wait to have you home, my love.
14. I decided to bet that you’d be back and healthy in 3 days time. My love, you don’t want me to lose this bet. Get well for me. Wishing you the quickest of all recoveries, babe.
15. I’m sending you an abundance of kisses as medication to make you healthy faster. Take two doses in the morning and two at night. Wish you a fast recovery, my love.
16. I know this is just for a short time. Enjoy the holiday and know I’m thinking of you! I love you to the moon and back. Get well soon, my love.
17. Babe, I miss the fun and memories we have as a family. You are my everything. Please get well soon for me. May God grant you a speedy recovery.
18. Get better soon my one and only. I am sending this to you to make you know you’re always on my mind. Get well soon, my love. We miss you and want you back quickly.
19. Enjoy this mini-vacation while you can, because before you know it you I’m coming to bundle you out of bed. I miss you and I can’t afford to have you away from me. Get well soon sweetheart. I love you.
20. My love, you make the sun shine brighter and the clouds a little lighter. I hope and pray for a swift recovery. We need you back on your feet again! I love you, my Companion.
21. My heart, my companion and my wife, I am feeling bad that you’re on a sickbed. I’m giving you this red rose as a sign of my love and strong hope for your health and happiness. Feel better soon, my dear.
22. Nothing feels better than having your heart beat in good health. It’s a burden to think about the love of your life in a sickbed. My love, please get well soon.
23. My heart so heavy, I feel so sad because you’re down in health. I pray for God to grant you good health. I miss your charming smile. Get well soon, my love.
24. My better half is not in his best state of health and I’m not in the best of moods. Shake off the sickness, my love. Wishing you a quick recovery.
25. It’s hard to feel fine without having your cute happy face around. Get well soon, my love.
26. My heart is beginning to fail me because my heartbeat is sick. Please be fine for me, my love; I can’t live without you.
27. Hello, my love. Life is beautiful, you know? If you try to take a look outside, you’ll find the sun smiling at your beautiful face. Get well soon, my love, so I can also smile at your beautiful face.
28. Sweetheart, it is beginning to go feel like the world might end soon. Please get well soon, my love, so I can begin to feel happy again. Because I miss you.
29. My darling, don’t be discouraged by the present state of things, everything will be fine. Remember that I am always by your side, so cheer up and get well soon. Can’t wait to have you back, my love.
30. When I say you mean the world to me, it’s because whenever you’re not around, the world means nothing to me. Please, get well soon, my love, and get the world rolling for me again.
31. Life has been meaningless to me since this illness began. Get well soon my love, and help make life become meaningful to me all over again.
32. Baby, try not to get weighed down by this little illness. Life in itself is very beautiful once you remember that I’m still here by your side. Fight out the illness and be strong for me. God grant you a speedy recovery.
33. My darling, I miss your words, your smiles, your beautiful naughtiness, and everything about you. My heart, please get well soon, because you mean the world to me.
34. Love is real; and it’s feeling more real, knowing I can’t stand you being in this illness. I want you to be fine for me because I miss you, and I miss all of our walks together.
35. My darling, I pray for you that you get out of this sickness in time, because it is taking a toll on my happiness. I miss you, and I pray that you get well soon, baby.
36. I feel like my world is crumbling and I can’t understand what is happening to me of late. Please, my love, get well soon enough and make me feel better again. I really need to give this sigh of relief.
37. My spirit, soul and body miss everything about you. Just can’t keep on seeing you feel this pain in your body. Please be strong for me, my love, and get well soon baby.
38. Baby, I am staying up this late to send you this message, to let you know that this illness you have is only for a couple of days. Be strong for me, my love. Soon, you’d be healthy again.
39. The breeze blowing right now keeps telling me you’re in pains. I pray to God for your quick recovery and sound health.
40. I can’t do anything right now except praying for you. My prayers are with you my love and I have hope you’ll get winner noon.
41. My life has had no meaning since the day this illness put you to bed. Please make me happy again by getting well soon, darling.
42. You’re always on my mind, I can’t bear it if anything happens to you. Wishing you a quick recovery darling, you’re all I’ve got left.
43. The greatest gift I can ever receive right now is for you to walk in and call me those sweet names you do call me. Please come back home, baby, I miss every part of you.
44. My life is wired around you. My day isn’t complete without you. Please get well my heartbeat. You’re the best thing that happened to me. Fast recovery, sweetheart.
45. I pray to God that He grants you the divine health to get out of this ill-health. May he touch your bones and perform a miracle that’ll make me smile again. Get well soon, my love.
46. My love, I can’t wait to have you back in my arms. My body system hasn’t been the same since the day you fell ill. I miss you, my darling. Get well soon, baby.
47. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you fight through this illness. I pray for good health, strong arms, and a happy heart to get back on your feet again.
48. My life is incomplete without you and I can’t do anything. Please get well soon my love. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
49. I miss you, my love. I miss your sweet words, your charming voice, and your beautiful smile. Please get well soon my love, you make the whole world meaningful to me.
50. My darling, it never feels good to see you ill. Please shake off this illness so I can take you to the cinema again. Get well soon for me, baby.
51. My love, I can’t bear the sight of you being ill. Please get well soon, my love.
52. Your thoughts have been on my heart, and I’m worried. Hope you’ve taken your medication. Just checking on you sweetheart. Get well soon, my love.
53. Throughout yesterday, I couldn’t stop thinking about you. I tried to assure myself that you’re fine, and everything will be okay. But the more I tried, the more my heart kept being unsettled. Get well soon my love.
54. It’s so funny to imagine that since the day you got sick, I’ve been sick too. It’s so funny because you know as well as I do that my body is attached to you in so many ways. I pray you to get well soon so I’d be healed too.
55. Each day you spend in the hospital adds another boring day to my now boring days. It’s been so boring and dull. I miss every minute with you spent in good health and happiness, and I pray God brings you back to me in the same good health, so we can live our happy lives all over again.
56. My baby, I don’t know what to do again. I can only pray for good health and long life (for you), so I can be happy again. I really miss you, darling.
57. My darling, life has been difficult without your beautiful smile in my life. I miss you, I really miss you my darling. Get well soon babe, and let’s continue enjoying a life of love.
58. Things don’t go well when you’re not around. And I don’t like seeing you down with sickness either. So I pray that God grant you divine healing and restore you to good health. Get well soon, my love.
59. My whole life seems to have shut down since you got ill. Without you, I’ve been at a loss of what to do. Babe, you’re the fullness of me and I want you back on your feet in no time, hale and hearty.
60. I miss you baby, and I can’t do anything without you. You know, my life has been so wired around you such that I’m now down without you by my side. I hope you get well soon, and I can’t wait to have you back in my arms in good health and happiness.
61. The pains of weakness and sickness, I see you bear, downs my heart. I want you strong and happy with the return of your sweet and charming smile. Get well soon, my love.
62. Babe, I wish you to get well and get back to life again. I can’t wait to have you back with me in good health. Recover fast, my love.
63. Baby, dust away the illness and get well do quick, so that you can experience all the delights and fun that life has to offer. I miss you, sweetheart. Get well fast.
64. When I checked the doctor’s prescription, I saw different medications, but I’m giving you the best medication of love in overdose so you’d get well so fast. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
65. I wish that every day your strength grows and you become happier and healthier. You’re a wonderful person, my love, you don’t deserve to be sick. Recover fast, my love.
66. Your absence has created a big vacuum too large to fill. I have not been in the best of moods ever since became sick. Get well soon my love. I miss you.
67. Don’t worry about the illness, my love. I would take up a karate tutorial and come kick it out of your system. I miss your smiles. I want you back healthy as fast as possible.
68. Your body needed rest and now that you’ve decided to give it some, don’t stay too long, I can’t cope with you being away for too long. Speedy recovery, sweetheart.
69. Babe, I have so many gist and surprises to share with you. Fight off this ill-health in time, so I can show you things that’ll get you laughing and smiling all over again. I miss you, my love.
70. Laughter they say is a very good medicine for health. Think about the good times we’ve spent together and laughed off sickness into perfect health. Be strong, sweetheart. Get well soon baby.
71. Sometimes, I wish I had a magic wand to wave off your sickness and bring you home as a completely healed person. Be strong for me sweetheart, I’m still working on try to get the magic wand.
72. My love, you’re not in this alone. I am strongly beside you, and we’ll definitely overcome this together.
73. Babe, it hasn’t been easy for me since you became ill. I’m sending you this touching message of love to let you know I’m thinking about every single day, and I want you to get well soon enough.
74. My darling, I’m feeling bad that you’re in a sickbed. I’m giving you this red rose as a sign of my love and strong hope for your health and happiness. Get well soon, darling…I really miss us.
75. I wish I had spiritual powers to heal you. So I pray for miraculous healing for you, my love. Have a speedy recovery. You deserve to be healthy and happy.
76. For some seconds, I do think you’re not in a hospital: that you’re in a spa with regular meals and trained personnel to check up on your health at regular intervals. But then, this is what it is, and I can only hope you get well soon enough.
77. Your absence has made me miss everything about you: your beautiful smile, your sexy dance, and your naughty naughtiness. You’re one of a kind, and I miss you so much. Get well soon my darling.
78. Your being away has made everyone miss you terribly. Me especially. Sweetheart, get well soon. Oh, and everyone sends their best wishes for your health and healing.
79. Get well soon honey. I miss your contagious smile. I miss your sweetness. My love I can’t do without you. Get well soon. I love you.
80. Nothing has been the same since you became ill, everything is just empty since you went away. Please get well soon. Bring back the happiness, sweetheart.
81. When I think of you, the word “strong” immediately comes to mind. Use that strength to get well soon my love. Get well soonest.
82. Get well soon my darling. Everyone here misses you, and are dearly looking forward to having you back in good health and happiness. I also have a special gift awaiting you once you get back.
83. Thinking of you, praying for you, missing you, hoping you’re getting better each and every day. May God answer my prayers and may you be back very soon. Missing you, my love.
84. My everything, I feel lost without you. Kindly get well soon.
85. Get well soon my love, so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer. There are so many things to do together. I await your swift recovery.
86. I’m sending in beautiful flowers to sing you a sweet song every morning and remind you that I’m missing you. Get well soon, sweetheart.
87. From dawn to dusk, I pray for your quick recovery and good health. May God answer my prayers and bring you home safe and quick. Get well soon, baby.
88. Look out the window baby, the sun is shining, and it’s telling you to get well soon. Be strong and come back home healthy and happy. Miss you, baby.
89. Cheer up, my lady. Forget the sickness and whatever you think is going on with you. Think of me, and think of how happy I’ll be once you get back on your feet again. Now, go get well soon, darling.
90. I will continue praying for your good health and speedy recovery because I can’t cope without you for too long. Please get well, my love. I miss you.
91. My thoughts and prayers are with you, my love. I hope you get well soon.
92. Baby, my heart prays for your quick recovery. I am missing you dearly.
93. The most important thing when facing illness is that no matter how bad it gets, you should never lose hope. Be strong for me, baby. Get well soon.
94. Over time, I’ve learnt that faith is one of the first set of steps to recovery from ill-health. I know it’s not easy my love, but I want you to have faith with me that everything will be over very soon. My heart is with you.
95. You’ve always been my backbone the days I’ve been down; so I’d do whatever it takes to hasten your recovery. Please get well soon my love.
96. There’s no reason to get sad about your health. It’s just fatigue, and I’m here to stand alongside you as you work to recapture your good health. You’ll be fine, baby.
97. I will never leave you. I will stand beside you forevermore. Wishing you good health and a fast recovery. Can’t wait to have you back soonest.
98. Don’t be carried away by the temporary illness, be strong and shake it off. I miss your smile and everything sweetie, hope you get well really soon.
99. Don’t worry, you will be back on your feet in no time, get enough rest and come back healthy my love. Be swift in the recuperating process, somebody is missing you here.
100. Think happy thoughts, think about the sweet moments we had and the sweet memories will make you heal more quickly than you thought possible. I miss you, darling, get well soon.
So, there you have it: 100 of the 2021 touching get well soon messages for her.; and I strongly believe you’ve found the perfect combination of words you’ve been looking for to express your thoughts to her.
Remember, you have the freedom and liberty to custom-select your message in a way that best expresses how you feel in this period in time, being certain that you’ll find one that’ll help get her up on her feet again.
What do you think about our post? Which particular number gets straight to your heart? You can share the post with friends or drop a comment to tell us exactly how you feel. That’s one of the best ways to make us know you appreciate our writings.
And, I’m wishing her a speedy recovery from here as well.