One of the most appropriate moments in time to prove the sincerity of love is during the times when bones get weak and support is needed.
When a loved one gets sick, apart from needing the doctor’s attention to get well, the surrounding love of a dear one can also provide the healing that is seriously needed.
So, because you have your loved one’s best interest at heart and their recovery matters a great deal to you send them well wishes in order to hasten their recovery.
You don’t need to search any longer, because time matters a lot. Simply pick from these 2021 Most Touching Get Well Soon My Love Messages, and see just how powerful your kindness and support is to your ailing loved one.
Please Get Well Soon Wishes for Him or Her
Since you desire a quick recovery for your lover, these get well soon text messages and wishes are the best for Him or Her. The most touching get well soon Quotes for boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife.
1. Strength to your bones and happiness to your heart. Get well before sunrise, my love.
2. It hurts when you’re down but in my arms you can always find comfort. Get well soon, my darling.
3. You’re such a great support system and the bosom from which I draw my strength. I offer you my prayers of healing and wellness. Get well in no distant time, my darling.
4. No matter how hard it takes, make sure to get out of bed. Regain your vitality, my love.
5. Searching for your smile amongst the crowd I see. I miss you so much, my love. Get well soonest.
6. Sending my kisses to you. Let them heal every part of your being. Get well soon, my darling.
7. Yours is strength and vigor. Be strong and bold. Wishing you a speedy recovery, my love.
8. My heart is where you should rest not on the bed all day long. Get well soon, dear wifey.
9. I miss you when you’re not around. I desire you greatly whilst you lay down weak. Sending you healing light and strength, my love.
10. Having sent my prayers to the heaven. I hope you send me news of your recovery in no distant time, my darling.
11. My kisses rest upon your lips as you draw each breath. Let them do healing to your soul, my love.
12. May the angel of healing visit your sick bed today. With faith, I hope to behold you in your full beauty again, my love.
13. Let not your heart be troubled. Healing is on its way, my darling. Get well soon.
14. Your voice shall speak with life and your legs shall spring cheerfulness. Preparing to have you in my arms once again.
15. May the heavens send you healing as sun rays. Get well soon, dear hubby.
16. You’re strong and not weak, healed and not ill. Get well soon, my love.
17. May the stars send healing to your body and happiness to your heart. I need you now more than ever, my love.
18. I can’t bear to see you ill and vulnerable. Get well sooner than light travels through the dark.
19. Wear the garment of praise, do away with the spirit of heaviness. Get well soon, my love.
20. Sending all my love to you as the sun sends her healing into your body. Get well soon, my love.
21. With gratitude, I’ll spread the news of your recovery. With love, I’ll welcome you into my arms. Get well soon, my love.
22. The scent of your recovery smells around my abode. Expecting to see you on your enchanting feet quite soon, my love.
23. Loving you is my calling. In sickness, I’ll send you my kisses hoping they bring you healing. Get well soon, my love.
24. From me, you can draw strength. From my eyes, you can derive hope. Get well soon, my darling.
25. With long life, He will satisfy you. And in good health, you shall see all your days. Get well soon, my love.
26. I can see the rainbows, signifying the coming of your healing. Get well soon, my love.
27. All that you drink and all that you eat shall bring healing to every part of your body, my love.
28. Before the moon shows, before darkness comes for a while, may your healing come, my love.
29. There is no doubt you’ll overcome this, my love. Get well soon and come savor all that you’ve missed.
30. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hoping to see your charming smiles soon, sweet wifey.
31. May the alarm of healing sound in our home. May the jingles of love dwell amongst us forever. Get well soon, sweet hubby.
32. You have nothing to worry about. Cause here comes the sun with the rays of restoration and healing.
33. Sweet are your kisses. Hence, I miss them terribly. Get well soon, my darling.
34. When you feel saddened, remember the love we made and the kisses we shared. Get well soon, my love.
35. Your smiles are stuck in my heart. Let them out of your lips once again, so I have reasons to rejoice. Get well soon, my love.
36. Get well soon, my love. For I’ll make you the best meals when you do and make sure you savor the best wine when you rest in my arms.
37. I miss every part of you, including the part where we just go on and stare at each other’s eyes. Miss you, my love.
38. I pray every second as the clock goes by, cause your healthiness matter a great deal to me. Get well soon, my love.
39. I may want a lot of things at the moment but your recovery is all I seek with my whole heart. Get well soon, sweetie.
40. The breezes of healing shall rest upon you. The winds of deliverance shall blow on your skin. I hope to see you soon, my love.
41. Do you look forward to seeing the sun and the moon? Do you long for my caresses on your skin? Get well soon, cause I do long for you beyond words.
42. Bring everlasting happiness into my heart by the news of your healing as you have deposited love in my bosom.
43. Promise me your smiles, and do not forget our love once you’re healed. Get well soon, my love.
44. I’m positive; you’ll come out of this just fine. Get well soon like a miracle, my love.
45. Feel the warmth of my love for you. Let it be healing to your soul on this day, my darling.
46. Your health shall see improvement. And your heart shall experience my love forever. Speedy recovery, my darling.
47. Your sweetness has no bound and your love has no replacement. I miss you, my love. Please get well soonest.
48. In your smiles have I found peace and comfort. Comfort me again, my darling with your recovery.
49. I want to smell you again. So, do well to have your healing touch tonight. I love you
50. You’re the best husband there can be. So, make sure you attain speedy recovery as I need you more than ever, my love.
51. May the heavens put a smile on our face. I truly can’t wait to behold your strength in full, my darling.
52. Take a second and draw the breath of healing. It is all around you, my love.
53. I’ll do whatever it takes to see you whole again. Know that you’re not alone, my darling. Get well soon, my love.
54. Looking into the future, my love for you abides still. Get well soon, my darling.
55. As I pray, I hope you get instant healing and as I watch the stars, I hope they take away all your pains. Get well soon, my love.
56. I miss the soulful glow that accompanies your face in the dawn of the day. Stay healthy, my love.
57. Beat that sickness to it, for I know you can. See you healthy, my knight in shining armour.
58. I don’t mind being your private nurse, but I’ll love to see you running around like you used to. So, get well, my baby.
59. May the night stars heal you. May the morning shine give you back your strength, my love.
60. Each day will draw you closer to your recovery. May every drop of water you take heal every bone in your body. Speedy recovery, my dear husband.
61. Nothing shines better than your laughter which engulfs the room. I miss your liveliness, my love. Be strong again.
62. Draw your strength from me, for I am your strength when you’re fragile and weak. Get well, my love.
63. The beauty of today is in your absolute recovery and healing. I long to see you give a wholesome smile again. Get well soon, my sweet love.
64. Breath out those infirmities and breath in good health. Enjoy an unsoiled peace of mind, dear girlfriend.
65. Rise up and become the beauty of the dawn. Sleep like an angel of love. Wake up to conquer your inner demon. Get well soon, my love.
66. Shed away your sick skin and put on the armour of glow and a flourishing health. I dream to see your beautiful face. Speedy recovery, my sweet girlfriend.
67. May you be as hale and hearty as a shining sun in the morning. Recover well, baby.
68. May you see another day in good health. May you be freed from the shackles of sourness and pain. I love you, my baby. Kindly get well soon.
69. The angels will see to your recovery today. They would make a way for your innermost strength. My love, you’ll get well again.
70. My heartfelt desire is to see you leaping for joy. Can I have this dance with you once you’re strong? I miss you, baby.
71. May you become stronger than you ever were. May your health become brand new like a new day, love.
72. My better half, I wish I could bear your pain with you. Please, share in my good health. I miss your tenderness and warm kisses.
73. May my warmth become your healing. May my kisses become your cure. Get well, babe.
74. I’ll be here holding your hand until you succeed in fighting for your life. Never give up, my love.
75. I see you as a warrior – strong enough to be undefeated by the discomfort of this life. Get well soon, my only one.
76. Each day, I pray for your healing. Each moment, I dream of your recovery. Please make my wish come true on this day, my love.
77. Nothing else can make me happy than your healing. Love, endeavor to speed up your recovery.
78. May the love we share renew your strength on this day and energize you to walk again, my love.
79. I wish you could be where I am – a place of peace and good health. Let me guide you to my side, for I thirst for your healing, my love.
80. May this day come with your healing. May the angels bless you with everlasting good health.
81. May you be above your weakness. May your strength never fail you again, my love.
82. I earnestly look forward to seeing you stand up from your sick bed and munching on every healthy meal with gaiety and sheer excitement.
83. Sooner than later, you’ll be the most healthy being alive. Get well soon, babe.
84. Wifey, patch up the pieces of my heart by endeavouring to be strong again. I miss our time together.
85. My love, you shall miraculously regain your strength and happiness back. In no time, you’ll feel the warmth of good health.
86. May your health become immaculate. May your recovery be faster than the speed of light. Get well soon, my only love.
87. May a healthy breeze blow in your direction, chasing away every infirmity within your body. Get well soon, baby.
88. Press on, my love. Do not give up the fight. You’re the good news my heart craves to hear so much.
89. I will not let you down. I’ll be your anchor during this weary time. The storm of illness shall not blow you away.
90. Like chaff, every ailment in your body will be cast away. For my sake, get well soon, my dearest wifey.
91. I desire to see your legs firmly standing on the ground without external support. My love, may you be empowered to be fit and strong again.
92. Your health shall blossom and like a happy child, you’ll run around with true happiness and lack of worries.
93. May my kisses redeem your soul and body from destruction. My love, I’m here to make you feel better.
94. Look into my eyes and draw your strength from me. Your weakness is my misery. Thus, make me happy by being strong again.
95. May the sun that sets in the West work wonders on your body and as it rises in the East, may it breathe life upon you.
96. Neither your strength nor your sweet sparky nature is lost. You’ll become the happy boyfriend I know you to be once again.
97. You’re not alone in this time. I’m here with you to bear your pain upon my shoulders and to make your joy come faster than the morning.
98. May gloominess and heaviness never overshadow your mind. Do not be discouraged, you’ll be fine just in time, beautiful.
99. I’m hopeful that this beautiful sunshine is here to take your pain away. No doubt, before the nightfall, your healing would come.
100. I’ll watch over you until you fall asleep and wake up into perfect bliss that consists of good health, my love.
101. You’ll live to enjoy the things that you used to. Your health will be restored unto you. I love you, sweety. Get well.
102. I’m lost without you. Thus, hasten your recovery by heeding to the doctor’s instruction, my love.
103. May your spirit never be dampened. May your good health never be stolen. Smile to me like a happy child.
104. Take this moment to be well again. One step at a time, I’ll be here waiting for you no matter how long, my love.
105. Your recovery has become my priority. Hence, I put you first in this trying period. Please, get well soon, babe.
106. May the miracle that restores one’s health be unleashed on you. Get well soon, my dear hubby.
107. Come back to rest on my bosom. I miss feeling your excited heartbeat. With all my strength, I wish you a speedy recovery, my love.
108. May peace flow through your body. May the heavenly angels heal you without having a second thought. Get well soon, handsome.
109. I’ll be the rain to wash your pain away. I’ll be the angel’s touch to bring back your health. Love you, my baby.
110. My wish is to see the joy in your eyes again. My prayer is that you embrace me with absolute strength like you always do before.
Wishing your dear one a speedy recovery.
Before you move along, endeavor to share your thoughts on this and kindly, do well to spread the message of love by sharing this post.