Think about it! How would you want to be treated by your loved ones when you are sick, and especially, your parents?
I believe you will want to be shown love and care. You will want to know that they are praying for you and wishing you a quick recovery.
That’s the same way your sick son wants to be treated on his way to recovery. And it has even been studied that sick people who receive love and care from loved ones heal faster.
So, if you want your son to heal and recover quickly, you should show him some love and you can start with sending him these heartfelt get well soon my son wishes and prayers.
Check out the get well son my son messages and get well soon my son prayers listed below to find one to suit your need.
Get Well Soon Prayers for Your Son’s Speedy Recovery
1. You’re all that I have. I can’t survive it if anything happens to you. I pray this day for God’s divine touch upon your health. Get well soon, my son.
2. I know you have not been feeling like yourself these past few days. I pray for your speedy recovery every day, son. Please, get well soon.
3. The house hasn’t been as bubbly as it used to, nothing is ever the same again. Since you got sick it’s being so quiet around here. I pray for your speedy recovery, my son.
4. I wholeheartedly pray that you will be on your feet again soon, my son. I pray that you receive strength in your bones and healing to all parts of your body. Get well soon, dear.
5. I pray you get well soon son. I miss everything about you. I miss your smile, laugh, jokes and our serious talks.
6. I know very soon, you will feel better and get back your usual cheerful disposition. I pray each day for your healing to come speedily, my son.
7. Remember how you always tell me to fight and be strong for myself. Well, now it’s your turn, son. As you’re fighting for your life, God is with you, I’m with you, you’re not alone, my dearest son.
8. Hang in there, son. I know you are in pains now but this too shall pass. We are all praying for you and we will testify of your recovery very soon.
9. I can’t wait to see you hale and hearty again. Remember always, that I’m praying for your speedy recovery.
10. You’re a fighter, you never give up quickly, and it wouldn’t start now. I really pray that God will shine His countenance upon your life, and set you free from all your health challenges. Get well soon, son.
11. I have tried not to worry about your state of health but it’s not been that easy. I have not ceased praying for you always like I used to. Get well soon, my son.
12. You have always been resilient, so I have no doubt you can beat this. And I’m certain you’re going to be strong again like you used to. I pray you recover quickly, darling.
13. Everyone misses your vibrancy, but, I’m the most affected because you’re my special child. Have faith. God has taken away this sickness, my son.
14. If anyone should worry about anything, it should be me. Please, my son, you’re in no position to worry yourself. Your health is more paramount to me. I pray you will be fine again.
15. I have made sure that you won’t lack anything even while you’re unable to help yourself around the house yet. I pray for your speedy recovery, my son. Please, get well soon.
16. When I think of you, I think of a strong, lively, and gracious gentleman. This ailment has got nothing on you, and most importantly, I’m praying for you always. Get well soon, my son.
17. I have so many beautiful things to tell you when you recover. You have missed quite a lot, and I’m always here to help you catch up. I pray for your speedy recovery, darling son.
18. If you know the kind of surprise I have in store for you when you recover, you won’t let this sickness hold you much longer. I want you to fight harder. God is with you always, even I. You’re not alone.
19. Don’t tell me it’s fear I see in your eyes and hear in your voice, son. I have been praying for you, and I know you will come back to me hale and hearty.
20. This is just a test of faith. Trust that God has healed you, son. Most importantly, trust that you belong to God. The devil is fighting a lost battle. Get well soon, my son.
Get Well Soon Messages for Your Son
I just want you to know that I am praying for you to get well soon, my son. As I am sending this message, all my thoughts are with you that you receive healing in every part of your body and come out stronger from this.
21. I know how it is at the moment, son. The world may have lost a little taste but, always know that I love and I care about you more than any other person in this world, and I can’t wait for you to get better.
22. No matter the condition of things within your body, always remember one thing, son. Your faith is bigger than whatever your body might be telling you right now. Get well soon, son.
23. Whenever you’re sick, I’m sick too, son. Nothing ever really stays the same until you’re well again. That’s how much I’m affected by things that happen to you.
24. In a short while, I know you will get better. Please, get well soon, my son. You have no idea how great it pains me to see you like this.
25. Get well soon, my son. I know you know this already but you really are my world and I can’t wait for you to get completely well.
26. There is nothing we can do about life moving on even if you are admitted at the hospital; you just have to be strong enough to pick up from where you left off. Get well soon, son, I know you will overcome.
27. Imagine being the reason why the sun shines brightly on my side. Yes, son. You’re my sunshine. I want you to get well soon for me, son. You’re the light of my life.
28. You’re a fighter, you don’t give up easily, and that’s the assurance I have that you’re going to get well soon, my son.
29. Every day, I always look forward to seeing you back on your feet. It has become my greatest expectation to see you up and kicking strong again, son.
30. Nothing in the world can replace your heart and warmth, son. I can’t wait for you to get well soon, and become that once vibrant young man I used to know.
31. I don’t know what will happen to me if anything happens to you, my son. I need you to overcome this sickness soon, baby.
Get Well Soon My Son Images
Whenever I close my eyes, I see images of you getting better and glowing as always. I cannot wait for what I can see to soon become reality, my son, because I know it is only a matter of time before you get well.
32. Your heart is pure gold. Your body might be a little different from how it used to be but, one thing is certain, you will always be my son.
33. From your heart to mine is a strong cord called love. Get well soon, son. My love for you is ever strong.
34. You’re impeccably sweet, even with the look of things around you, you never lost your joy. Get well soon, son.
35. I know you might not be here to cheer me up like you always do but, you’re the lifeline of our victory, son. I need you to get well soon, I need you to be on your feet again.
36. You’re so precious to me, my son. You give me so much hope. Don’t let this sickness hold you down. Get well soon, my sweetest son.
37. So many times I have wondered at how much your strength carries you. You have the energy of a thousand men, even with the current look of things. You’re still bubbly in your spirit. Get well soon, son.
38. You’re my son of consolation, the reason my world hasn’t lost taste. Remember, I’m always with you even till the end of the road. Please, get well soon, son.
39. There are just a few of your kind in this life, and I’m lucky to be a parent to such an incredible soul like you. No matter what your health is saying. I know you will get better, son. Please, get well soon.
40. You deserve to be healthy, you deserve to reach your destiny, and I’m glad you’re becoming stronger by the day. Get well soon, my son.
Get Well Soon Quotes for Son
Really, what words or quotes can capture how much your heart is breaking because of this sickness? But you need to remember that life is full of ups and downs. This is just one of its temporary downs and very soon, you will get well and recover. Please, stay positive for your mental health.
41. Time heals all wounds, my son. Your health may not be looking so great now but, believe me, soon, you’re going to be so much better.
42. Difficult situations are not meant to last forever, son. That you’re having a poor health condition now doesn’t mean it will always be like that. You will get better soon enough.
43 When you survive certain illnesses that were supposed to take your life, you’re indirectly sending a message back to the universe, you’re simply telling the universe that you’re stronger than that.
44. Every day is another day to get better, to heal, and to wax stronger. I’m happy you’re getting well, dear son.
45. Whenever you feel like giving up on your health, remember how far you have come to getting well, son. You can do this.
46. I know nothing is guaranteed about your health condition right now but, you can either shift your focus to getting well or allow yourself to wallow in defeat.
47. Nothing ever really makes sense until we start seeing results. You might be feeling too many pains all over your body right now but, I assure you that you’re going to get well real soon, my son.
48. When you’re putting efforts into getting well, you’re not just doing it for yourself alone, son. You’re doing it for your family too.
49. Not everyone is meant to stick around, son. Especially when the chips are down, but look on the brighter side. Now, you will know who is really with you.
50. With each ticking of the clock comes your recovery, son. You’re going to get well soon, and I’m so looking forward to it.
51. One good thing about recovering from a bad health condition is that it will no longer scare you anymore. So, cheer up, my son. You will defeat this sickness in every way.
52. Quitting is never an option for a determined mind. You’re not going to stop fighting this ailment. You’re going to push through it till you get well because, I know you will, my son.
53. No amount of pity from people will change the fact that you’re all you need to heal, and healing starts from your mind.
54. Believe that you deserve to have a good health condition, and your immune system will begin to accept it and fashion you to getting well soon, son.
55. Sometimes, we only have to fight ailments, else we give up our right to survival, son.
56. You may not be looking so good with the current state of your body, but, you can choose to stay positive and fight for this.
57. You deserve another chance to live, son. Don’t let the devil rob you of your mental health. You deserve to be happy; you deserve to get well.
58. Nothing else matters to a compelled mind willing to fight through to the very last. I see you beat this sickness, son. I know you will get well sooner than we expect.
59. If being by your side forever is what being family means, then you got me always ’cause, I will always be here till you’re back on your feet again, son.
60. Being poor in health doesn’t mean all hope is lost. This is just for a while. Restructure your mindset, son. That’s where healing starts from.
Get Well Soon Wishes for Son
The wishes of my heart for you are numerous. As your parent, I want to see you happy and prosperous, son. But much more at this time, my greatest wish is for you to get well and very soon too.
61. I want to see you lifting things by yourself around the house again, son. This sickness has taken a lot from you but, I need you to know that it won’t stay that way forever. I wish you a fast recovery, son.
62. You’re my world, son. I really wish that you will get well soon.
63. Many times, I wonder at how much this sickness is costing you and I don’t want it for you anymore. I wish that you will get well soon, my son.
64. I can’t help but thank God for you, my son. It could have been worse, but God’s mercy didn’t let it. I sincerely wish you a quick recovery from all of this.
65. As much as I know this state of your health is temporary. I want to always be there for you, son, in every way you need me to. All my wish for you is to see you get well soon.
66. I’m terrified by the situation of your health, but, each time I look at you, I have reason enough not to give up, son. I truly wish for you to get well soon.
67. As the night gives birth to another day, so shall your ailing health give birth to good health, my son. I wish that you will get well soon enough.
68. My wish for you today and always is that your health will continue to get well every day, my beloved son.
69. Today might have been worse, but I believe you will get well soon, son. You deserve to live your life to the fullest, my good son.
70. You’re the lifeline to our victory. I wish that you will overcome this sickness in no time, son.
71. Anytime I remember how agile and strong you used to be, all I wish for is to see you get well soon.
72. You can beat this health condition. It’s not going to last forever, son. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
73. For someone who has not been to the hospital since, after birth, you’re doing much better, son. I sincerely wish that you will recover quickly.
74. You might have been here because of someone else’s recklessness. All I want and wish for is to see you get out of this bed real soon, son.
75. Anytime I’m walking on the road, you’re all I think about, son. Here is wishing you a very speedy recovery, my son.
76. That sickbed isn’t your position forever. You’re going to get well soon, my son. I’m convinced.
77. You need to get well soon, my lovely son. Every time I look at you, all I remember is how lively being around you used to be. I wish you a quick recovery.
78. Today might be full of pains for you, but I wish that tomorrow will get so much better, son.
79. You’re a survivor, son. I wish that you get well really soon.
80. You might be here now, but all I wish earnestly is for you to get well soon, this hospital bed isn’t yours to stay much longer. All my wish is for you to get well real soon, son.
Recovery Messages for Your Son
My heart is full of so much joy at your recovery, son that I am tempted to send messages to everybody in our neighbourhood to rejoice with me. The days were long and I’m so grateful to God for victory.
81. These past few weeks have taken a toll on us; you, most especially, son. I’m glad you’re recovering really great.
82. I know you may not know it yet, but I want to be the one to break it to you first. Your healing has been really fast, and in no time you will be out of here, son.
83. I know how you want to get back to living your best life, son. Well, the good news is that you are very close to your complete recovery.
84. I never knew your recovery will be this quick. I literally looked forward to it every day, my son, and now that it’s happening, I feel overjoyed.
85. You have done really awesome, son. Your cooperation with treatments made your recovery happen so fast. I can’t be happier.
86. The effort you put in, in the last couple of weeks, is finally showing off, son. You’re recovering awesomely great.
87. It pleases me that your treatment has been very responsive, which is to say that, you’re leaving the hospital soon, son.
88. Who keeps their excitement down at the break of good news? I’m so happy that your recovery has been tremendous, son. Soon you will no longer be held behind these walls.
89. I know how much you hate hospitals, son, but you have shown me how much you love me by just recovering really wonderfully.
90. I have missed you more than you will ever know, son. Now that you are recovering, I feel my heart jumping out of my chest with so much joy.
91. We have both looked forward to this day. Now that it has come, I can’t tell you how boundless I feel with gladness. I love how good you’re recovering, son.
92. No matter how much time you think you have lost. Nothing makes more meaning now to me than your recovery, son.
93. It’s all coming together as we have prayed for. I’m very thankful today for your recovery, my son.
94. I don’t know any better way to break this news to you than just saying it right out, son. You’re recovering so well that I can’t even believe my eyes.
95. I knew you were going to pull through, son. Seeing you recover this progressively is priceless.
96. You have been the real reason behind my smiles today, son. You don’t know how great it feels to watch you get so better, son.
97. I guess I’m the happiest person in the world today. Looking back at how gloomy everything has been, and now, how much you’re recovering, makes me want to shout for joy.
98. Thank you for being so patient with your recovery, son. I guess you don’t know how great seeing you make this much progress makes me feel.
99. Your recovery this last couple of days have been remarkable, son. I’m declaring and affirming that your healing is permanent.
100. My son, your recovery has restored my hope again. I have been watching and waiting to see you get this better. I feel my world coming back together like it used to be.
Now you have 100 different messages you can send to your son to wish him a quick recovery and pray for him to get well soon. Let me know in the comment section if this helps; I love to hear from my readers.