There’s a ladder of knowledge and success everyone is attaining to climb in life. Just as you are climbing, so is everyone else around you. Whatever certificate someone is bagging, it’s a measure of grace and hard work.
Now I’m thinking you have one or more people who are in the last phase of graduation. Right? If so, believe me, these ones deserve your thoughtful wishes on this special day.
And… Don’t go too far, here are the good wishes you can always use for them.
Short Graduation Prayers for Graduating Students
Show your friend lover, family, colleague or boss that you are happy for them, as they are graduating today with the following powerful graduation prayers for graduating students to wish him or her more success in future.
1. I will not but wish you well for your illustrious accomplishment. You are indeed an achiever!
2. Thanks be to God you’re now a distinguished personality, worthy to be celebrated. May this great feat open new doors of opportunity for you.
3. Through thin and thick you paved the way. Relentlessly you mounted the cadre of success. Congratulations on this great feat!
4. I’m glad you’re not just graduating today but you came out top on the list. What a success! Thank you for not giving up on yourself.
5. Your success sends a spark of hope within me; an assurance of a blessed future. God bless you for not wasting our resources on you.
6. Don’t stop learning; don’t stop dreaming; don’t stop pursuing; quitters are losers. Happy Graduation!
7. If you can make it, I believe every other person with a good prospect can. We delight and take pride in your success. Accept my hearty wishes.
8. You targeted the moon but fell among the stars. I can see you shining so bright. What a brilliant performance you made! Congratulations!
9. Graduating now is never a license to stop learning. It’s rather a pointer to keep pursuing, and I know you will surely get there. You’re unstoppable!
10. Thank you for our investment has yielded forth a bountiful harvest of success. You really make us proud!
11. Not many have your kind of opportunity; not many have your kind of brain; not many have your kind of resources. Thank God you’ve enjoyed His special grace.
12. Some started with you but now they are no more. Some are alive but lost focus along the way. But here you are alive to witness your graduation day. Accept my warm wishes.
13. You’re an epitome of diligence, passion and strength. Your success is pronounced and can’t be hidden at all. Keep shinning!
14. You’ve passed through education and I’m sure education has passed through you. Hold on to all what you’ve learnt. Those are what you will reproduce when you get out there.
15. We delight in your success; we pride in the person you’ve become; we pleasure in your glorious future. Keep the flag flying!
16. It’s a great honour to share in your joy today. It’s a privilege you’re one of the achievers being celebrated today. May you always remember this day for good.
17. The end of this phase of life marks the beginning of another phase entirely. This is to celebrate your success and brand new life.
18. A dreamer is an achiever. If you can dream, you can achieve it. Don’t just stop at dreaming; keep working till you attain your greatest height.
19. Someone out there needs what you’ve got. Your certificate is not what makes you stand out but the knowledge and skills acquired. I know you’ve got both already. Go and succeed!
20. You went for it. Now you own it, and no one can take it away from you. The world sure needs your contribution. Go and rule your world!
21. Your success today is a reflection of your hard work backed with your good dream. You will surely get there as long as you don’t stop dreaming and working.
22. Those who believe have great future. Those who dare make a great influence. And those who pursue marks great success. You’re one of them. Congratulations!
23. You’ve come this far after exerting great effort. And you deserve all the wishes the world brings to you this day. Accept mine as one. Happy Graduation!
24. Pursuing and achieving a goal is not a child’s play. May all the time spent in pursuing be rewarded for you with open doors.
25. Your education has prepared you for the life ahead. Now prove to the world your knowledge and not just a certificate.
26. Another feather has been added to your cap. And your golden laced shoes now echo sounds of an approaching achiever. Keep moving until you get there!
27. Now is the time to replicate the toil of yesterday, to celebrate today’s victory towards the prospect of a brighter tomorrow. Congratulations!
28. Your victory today is an open door to a greater height, a better you and a fulfilling life ahead. You are going acme!
29. When light shines it transcends human imagination and radiates into every darkness. You’ve shone so bright and may today’s success radiate more of God’s goodness to your life and to the lives of those connected to you.
30. The end of a thing is better than the beginning thereof. Just as finishing strong is the best outcome of one’s labour. You have succeeded already. May you not sink to rise no more.
31. Joseph (in the Bible) had a dream. Even though it tarried, yet it came to pass. Martin Luther King (Jnr) had a dream, it still came to pass right after he’d long gone. Your own dream will not tarry. It will come into manifestation right in your own eyes.
32. The aura of your success is breathtaking. I’m glad you finally scale through. Congratulations on your graduation!
33. Pursuing knowledge is a product of strong determination, and that has really paved the way for you. The sky is your starting point.
34. The ladder of success is not easy to climb. The path of breakthrough is not easy to thread. Even as you step further now, may you find direction on the next course of action.
35. Bear it in mind that no one can choose for you, and your decision to succeed is more important than anything else in this world. You have already chosen the good path which no one can take away from you – the path of success!
36. Your stepping out is a stepping up. Your breaking forth is a breakthrough. Success shall envelop you, just as a mother wraps up her newborn. Congrats!
37. Though very young, you never stop bagging more degree for yourself. You’ve really achieved far above and beyond expectation. Believe me, we’re so proud of your success.
38. You’ve really shown great dedication to your pursuit and I pray you get to the peak of your aiming height. Hearty cheers!
39. Just as HE has said in His Words. His plans for you are great. To care for you and not abandon you. To give you hope and a bright future. He’s got it all planned out. Just be secured in His words.
40. I admire your vigour. I love your courage. I cherish your pant for knowledge. I’m proud to reckon with you. I celebrate you today, for you are a great achiever. Keep shinning!
41. You’re very diligent and a successful one at that. No wonder you could come out this victorious. I celebrate you!
42. Even if everyone fails to celebrate you, today will not pass away without me sending my accolades for your great accomplishment. You’re a shining star!
43. Favour will be your marching shoes; awesome enough to thread the path of victory. Exploit will be your flowing garment; splendid enough to cloth you with success.
44. People may not understand your worth, but I do because you just made us proud. Thank you for not letting us down.
45. To some, your triumph may appear like it’s not a big deal. But I pray they will live to witness what the great future holds in its hands for you.
46. Just as you have succeeded in climbing the last lap of success, may your heart and soul be pervaded with direction. May you be a part of the solution this world needs. You are unstoppable!
47. I have no doubt in me that you can now prove to the world the great stuff in you. Your attainment shows your good preparedness. Thumbs up!
48. As you keep mounting the ladder of success, I wish you a bright future and more attainment in life.
49. A new chapter has now begun, and a new endeavour has just set in. You really dazed me with your success. Keep up the good work!
50. No doubt, the foundation you set your academic pursuit on is a great one. Keep building as you mount higher. All round success is yours!
51. My hearty congratulations goes to a very special person on his/her graduation day. May your graduation opens the door of meritorious blessing for you and mark the beginning of greater exploit ahead.
52. You have proved beyond every doubt that you’re not a failure but a superstar. May your light continue to shine so bright for the people of the world to behold. Congrats!
53. The great Master has deposited in you excellent spirit and sound mind. You have successfully replicated these virtues beyond reasonable doubt and shown your great worth. May you always be better in all your future endeavours.
54. You have diligently studied and shown yourself approved unto God. May your merited success prove you out at every point of breakthrough.
55. To every time of labour comes a time to harvest. You have sown tremendously into your career and now is the time to reap the fruits of your commitment. I wish you well in all your future endeavours. Sending Prayers of Comfort
56. The end of a thing is better than the beginning thereof. The period you embarked on your educational pursuit appeared like it was going to last forever. But here you are now witnessing your success. I’m thanking God on your behalf for a wonderful graduation ceremony.
57. I’m glad to have encouraged and supported you then. Now, I’m proud to be a part of your success story. My desire is to always be there even for the next big step you take. Happy graduation!
58. I’ve always known you to be success driven. Not so surprised the achievement is coming on a platter of gold. I am elated to reckon with you on this special occasion of yours. Congratulations!
59. And because excellent spirit, knowledge and understanding have been greatly found in you, may you become from now on a reference point of attraction for greater exploit. Higher you shall go!
60. You are no longer a student, but I can now boldly call you a professional [name the profession]. Go prove to the world the great stuffs you’ve got in you.
61. Excellence is a product of natural configuration;
domination is an anchor of every man born with great destiny. You have proved these natural endowments through your great achievement. Best wishes always!
62. Success is the outcome of every labour. You have laboured and now successful. You deserve to achieve more, and I pray you proceed higher till you become the very best.
63. For all the sleepless nights, rigorous assignments, constant rehearsals, outrageous presentations, lecturers’ lashes and criticisms, exorbitant fees…despite all you scale through. Seriously, you deserve a meritorious award. I doff! Congrats buddy!
64. You have been vested with the power to triumph
Endowed with the vigour for exploit
Ordained with the strength for greatness.
At this point, no doubt you belong to the top.
65. You have only come this far because you exerted great measure of wisdom into your pursuit. I pray the knowledge and wisdom God has instilled in you grow more so you can fully enjoy more success when it comes.
66. Success comes not by riches nor fame. It rather comes when one is fully alive to the realisation and achievement of the great potentials deposited in one’s life. I can see your greatness in your educational pursuit. Don’t let down your guards. Keep aiming till you reach the stars.
67. Many are the plans in a man’s heart but it is the Lord who prevails over everything. If God could bring you this far, then trust Him wholeheartedly with all your dreams and ambitions. Be sure enough He will give you direction on the next course of action; He’s got it all planned out for you. Happy Graduation!
68. Your lovely character and passion have endeared you towards attaining your goals. Don’t relent in your effort and keep rekindling the fire of passion burning within you. The sky is your starting point.
69. Despite all the rigorous exercises and everyday stress meted out on you, you didn’t lose your enthusiasm for greatness. I’m happy and covet your kind of zeal. Congrats on your fabulous victory!
70. If there’s anything you deserve today, it’s a red carpet celebration to mark your applaudable accomplishment. I’m glad you’re now positioned for the next great step in your career. Cheers!
Long Graduation Prayers for Graduating Students
Show your friend lover, family, colleague or boss that you are happy for them, as they are graduating today with the following long graduation prayers for graduating students to wish him or her more success in future.
71. The end of a thing is better than the beginning thereof
Just as finishing strong is the best outcome of one’s labour.
You have succeeded already
May you not sink to rise no more.
72. Your stepping out is a stepping up
Your breaking forth is a total breakthrough
Success shall envelop you
just as a mother wraps up her newborn.
You are going acme!
73. Just as HE has said in His Words
His plans for you are great
To care for you and not abandon you
To give you hope and a bright future.
He’s got it all planned out
Just be secured in His words.
74. Favour will be your marching shoes
Awesome enough to thread the path of victory.
Exploit will be your flowing garment
Splendid enough to cloth you with success.
75. The ladder of success is not easy to climb
The path of breakthrough is not easy to thread
Even as you step further now
May you find direction on the next course of action.
76. Just as you have succeeded in climbing the last lap of success,
May divine direction pervade your heart and soul.
May you be a part of the solution this world needs
You are unstoppable!
77. Joseph (in the Bible) had a dream
Even though it tarried, yet it came to pass
Martin Luther King (Jnr) had a dream
It came to pass right after he’d long gone
Your own dream will not tarry
It will come into manifestation right in your own eyes.