Knowing you are missed and wished a safe flight means a lot to everybody. Travelling can be really stressful, and for some, even nerve-racking.
But letting them know they are in your thoughts as they fly would go a long way in easing the stress of travel and making the distance seem like nothing.
Show some love to your loved ones this 2021. Don’t neglect to wish them a safe flight back home. And if you lack words to say, we have got you covered.
Find here the best have a safe flight back home wishes and messages to send to your loved ones to let them know you miss them and cannot wait to see them.
Have a Safe Flight Back Home Quotes
Cute Have a Safe Flight Back Home Wishes for Someone Special.
1. I’m elated about this journey, It sounds like it is going to be awesome! Have a safe flight back home. I seriously can’t wait to have you all to myself, my dear wife.
2. Your safety is very important to me right now. I pray you come back unscathed just as you left. My arms are wide open to welcome you back, son.
3. May your journey back home be smooth and may you enjoy your flight. I am looking forward to your return, son.
4. My dear husband, as you set out for home, may you be safe. We are all waiting for your safe return, honey.
5. I want to wish you a pleasant flight back. May your route be unimpeded. The thoughts of having you back, light up my mood, dear daughter.
6. I am sure you had incredible time of exploration. My ears are eager to hear every detail. Have a safe flight back, mom.
7. I am certain your trip was terrific. My dear daughter, may you come back to us with new stories full of adventures.
8. My good friend, may your journey back home have the quality of safety. May there be nothing to worry about as you return. Be safe.
9. My son, may your homecoming be agreeable. May your arrival to us find you in good spirits. We hope to meet you with a sound mind and soul.
10. My dear girl here is wishing you safe flight home. May your return be all that you have hoped for. May your plane land safely and may you feel at peace more than ever.
11. Son, as you set to return from your adventure, I hope that you come back safe and sound. May you be guarded by the angels and returned to us unharmed. I love you.
12. To my precious child, may only the best things bring you back, may your return be as safe as your departure. I hope that you are shielded from harm’s way.
13. My dear daughter, as you are coming back, may you be constantly sheltered from unpleasant instances. I promise to make your stay fun enough. I hope that you arrive home well, and tell me all about what you have seen and done.
14. Mom, I wish you well on your flight home to us, may you get home without harm. Sending you love and light.
15. My wish is that you are out of harm’s way as you return, buddy. It would be great to see you and catch up again. I hope you enjoy your flight.
16. Dearest sister, I hope you have made lots of amazing memories. I look forward to hearing the stories of your wonderful trip. Have a safe flight back home.
17. May you have a safe flight and may God protect you from all mishaps, Dad. Bring with you those moments of beauty and grandeur. As you set for the path before you, I hope to welcome you safe and sound.
18. Hey Dad, I hope you come back with head full of memories and moments full of laughter. Looking forward to hearing all the details. You are the best.
19. Happiness comes from accepting that the journey matters the most. I pray you arrive safely to us, darling husband.
20. You have so far been on the road less traveled. I hope to seeing your glamorous return, my sweet daughter. I can’t wait to welcome you back into my arms.
21. Hello dear, I don’t want you coming back empty-handed. I want you coming back with a head full of lovely tales, absurdities, and mind-blowing moments. Have a safe flight, son.
23. You’ve been preparing for this journey for so long. I am happy that finally we are expecting you here with us, my boy. Have a safe flight back home.
24. You have worked so hard and with such energy that you deserve a really great time with family. I hope you have the best flight experience.
25. Have a safe flight back home, my friend. The best thing for you will be to turn off and unplug from the rest of the world. Going home will do you just that much favour.
26. I know you’ve had this date circled on your
calendar for a long time and that this has always been a dream for you. That you can finally return to the family after such a long period of absence can’t be more fulfilling.
27. I hope you enjoy every moment of your holiday. You deserve to be happy with yourself for once. Wishing you a safe flight, pal.
28. You work so hard, you have put in so many hours for all of us here. As you set out, I hope you have as much fun as possible with your folks.
29. Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world and learn to value the most precious gift; family. Safe flight, my dear.
30. The great traveller, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen. Good, you have got some time to unwind.
31. Once you have travelled, the voyage never ends, but it’s played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. Wishing you a safe flight and a lovely time in the arms of people you love.
32. Years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. I’m happy to see you travelling but I can’t wait to see you as well. Have a safe trip back home, love.
33. You deserve this more than any of us around here. I hope your family makes this moment worthwhile for you. Have a safe flight back home, colleague.
34. Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not. Wishing you a safe flight home, my son.
35. The world is a book and those who do not travel only read one page. You have read many pages, my child. I hope your flight brings you back safe and sound.
36. As life changes direction, flow with it.
Right now you have all the time to be with loved ones. Enjoy your flight and have a swell time with family, Aunt.
37. Just take one step in the right direction, all it takes is a spark to light the flame. I am sure your family is as eager to see you as you are to see them. Fly safe, my love.
38. Embrace what you understand, what you can’t see just yet, time will reveal. Wishing you a lovely flight and a swell time for you and yours, my friend.
39. Make today the first step to becoming happy, all you have to do is to be on that plane. When you arrive, uncle, I am sure some happy faces will be your delight.
40. Most people spend their lives dreaming about somewhere else. If you travel far enough, you eventually meet yourself they say. But, nothing ever takes place of going home to your roots. fly safe, Son.
41. I am sure your parents would be happy seeing their son after such a very long time. Wishing you a lovely flight, my love.
42. You know I am more than glad expecting your return. I wish you the best flight experience, sister.
43. Sometimes you have to just go solo and spread your wings. Being on a plane gives you that much feeling. Have a safe flight home, son.
44. You have earned the right to take a break and step back for a while, enjoy it. Wishing you a lovely flight and faces full of smiles, my dear.
45. We live in a world that is changing at a rapid pace, we can hardly keep up. The only wise thing is to be with loved ones when we get a chance. Have a safe flight, my sweet girl.
46. If we stay stagnant and don’t keep an open mind, life will just pass us by. Wishing you a wholesome family when you get home, sweet colleague.
47. The doors are always open for those courageous enough to knock. I am sure you would be welcomed wholeheartedly, my friend.
48. Seeing the world is a dream of many. Having the hunger to be back is noble. Have a safe flight home, son.
49. I hope the memories you bring back last us for a lifetime, my darling wife.
50. My precious girl, mum missed you greatly, and can’t wait to have you back. Have a safe flight back home.
51. Make sure you enjoy your flight as much as you enjoyed the trip. Arrive safe, my son.
52. I hope your flight would be awesome, and that you come back safe and sound, dearest cousin.
53. Good luck with your flight home. I hope you have an amazing time, and I hope you make amazing memories too, brother.
54. I am looking forward to hearing the stories of your travel in full. Come back speedily and safe, my husband.
55. Wishing you a beautiful flight home. My heartiest greetings to you and your entire family. Have a wonderful time, my friend.
56. I wish you an awesome weather today. Have a safe flight and make lots of wonderful memories at home, baby.
57. I hope you and your family have the most fulfilling moments. Fly safe, my friend.
58. As you are set to return, I pray the skies bring you back home to us, just as safe as you left.
59. I hope to see you return healthy and happy, Mom. Have a safe flight back home.
60. You know I will keep you on your toes so, don’t forget to call me when you get home. Fly safe.
61. I know you are going to love this time off. I promise to make it great. Wishing you a safe flight.
62. I’m sure your journey will bring lots of sweet memories. Have a safe flight home, my love.
63. I hope you have a safe flight home. We are all keen to see you.
64. It would be great to see you and catch up once again. Enjoy your flight here.
65. Leave behind your worries and enjoy every minute of your flight. I hope to spoil you with lots of fun when you get here.
66. Best wishes for a safe flight. A happy and healthy family awaits your return, my dear husband.
67. It’s a full-time commitment to make one’s life better. We will be more than happy to have you back, son.
68. Live in the moment, enjoy every second of it. I am eager to see you again. Fly safe.
69. May you have a safe journey home and may the Almighty protect you from all danger, Dad.
70. I wish you many sweet memories. May you have a fun and memorable time with your family. Be safe, my friend.
71. Have a fantastic flight home, my baby. You are a grown woman now, however, you will always be my sweet little girl.
72. You always believed in me and taught me how to push on. I pray for a safe flight home for you, Dad.
73. I hope you come back safe and sound, my dearly beloved. Have a safe flight home.
74. You are finally going to see your family after such a long absence. Fly safe, dearie.
75. Collect beautiful memories on your flight back, darling. We are saying a prayer for you.
76. Have an enjoyable flight home, aunty. My arms are wide open for your embrace.
77. May the joy of this day bring you sweet memories for the rest of your life. Have a safe flight home, sister.
78. I hope you have a great time on your journey home. Wishing you a joyous arrival, my sweet aunt.
79. You have to chase what seems impossible, and the time is now. Have a safe flight home, brother.
80. You are too sweet, uncle. The news of your coming gladdens my heart. May your flight land safely.
81. Wishing you, my lovely wife, a safe flight. I did worry all day just thinking about your safety.
82. Have a safe flight, sister. Be attentive and alert to what’s going on in the plane. Be safe.
83. You are so close to touching the sky, I am sure you love what you are seeing. Have a safe flight, uncle.
84. I know what you have been through, I am glad you are finally heading home. Be safe, my lovely husband.
85. Do not worry because I have prepared lots of stuff for you, just have a safe flight and get here soon.
87. I am hugging you in my thoughts right now because I can’t wait to have you back, my beautiful wife. Fly safe.
88. Praying for you to have the safest flight ever, I wish you a sweet landing, my daughter.
89. All I have left in this word is you, please do have a safe flight home, sister.
90. Have a safe flight home, brother. I am sure mom would be more than happy to see you.
91. Ensure to have a safe flight as you possibly can, my husband. I got no other but you.
92. Try everything possible to be calm, you will be landing soon, my boy.
94. You are too tight, you need to loosen up and feel comfortable, wishing you a safe arrival, my wife.
95. Look through the window, you will see the beauty of nature. Enjoy your view of the world, my sweet baby. Fly safe.
96. You are the reason I try to have a safe flight every time. I don’t want my lovely wife lonely just yet.
97. I can’t wait to see you, I will be waiting at the airport for your safe arrival, aunt.
98. Remember that you are important to me when other people try to tell you otherwise, my husband. Wishing you a safe flight home.
99. The truth is that I love you so deeply. Have a safe flight home, baby.
100. It is okay to feel a bit uncomfortable during your flight as long as you arrive safely, my princess.
101. There is nothing more important now than seeing you land safely, my sweet little boy.
102. Let’s make a deal. if you can get here in one piece, I will take you anywhere you want.
103. There is nothing more I would like right now for you than to wish you the safest flight home, sister.
104. You are entrusting them with your life so you might as well just stay cool. You will definitely arrive in one piece, uncle.
105. Every second that ticks is a reminder that you are getting closer to us by the minutes. Arrive safe, best daddy.
106. Have a safe flight, aunt. I can’t wait to spend the rest of the holiday with you.
107. Being with you is just what I want right now. Have a safe flight, my jewel.
108. I miss you a lot, sister. May you have a safe flight.
109. Have a safe flight, beautiful. I care for you a lot. I hope you a safe flight back home.
110. You are constantly in my thoughts, my lovely brother. Wishing you a lovely flight home.
111. We have been apart for so long. I just can’t wait to have you back, sister.
112. Mom has been anxious for you all day. I hope you arrive to us safely, uncle.
113. I hear lots of things happen up there. But I am confident you will fly safely, Dad.
114. Try to make your flight fun-filled. Worry less too, I am sure you will get here soon enough.
115. The last time you were in town, I enjoyed spending time with you. Counting every minute left for you to be here, baby.
116. Whatever happens, know that God is with you. May your plane land safe, aunt.
117. Thinking of your return gives me joy. Have a safe flight home, my baby.
118. I have got the house all set up for your beautiful arrival. Wishing you a safe flight, my darling husband.
119. Looking forward to catching up with you, my friend. It’s almost ages we saw. Have a safe flight.
120. Nothing beats my imagination than the thoughts of being with you again. Have a safe flight home, my lovely wife.