Miles apart from your husband can be both painful, lonely and quite difficult to adapt to. It doesn’t just get easier, and nothing and no one can take his place.
Well, here are 120+ quotes and messages, put together to tell your husband just how much you love him, miss him, and can’t wait to be with him again.
Missing My Husband So Much Quotes and Messages
I Miss My Husband So Much It Hurts, I am Missing Him So Much Quote and Messages for him from the heart.
1. I know I’m sounding like a baby, but I just wanted to tell you that I miss you so much, husband. Plus, I love you.
2. I’m glad that you get to live your dreams; I’m just not ecstatic that it takes you away from me. I miss you plenty, babes.
3. I know the distance can be hard, but I just wanted to tell you that it’s never going to take a toll on us. I love you, dear.
4. Babe, you deserve this opportunity to shine; you’ve worked hard for it. And if distance is the price we get to pay, then so be it. I miss you, and I love you.
5. Every day I spend apart from you, just leaves me with this mighty expectation for when we’d reunite again. Gosh! I miss you, husband.
6. Even the dog misses you. Nothing’s the same at home; I just can’t wait for the normalcy your presence would bring. I love you, darling.
7. I didn’t make a mistake with you; you’re everything I wished for and more. And I’m looking forward to when you’d come home again.
8. It is funny how I’m missing you already; we’ve barely spent an hour apart. Well, have a swell day, dearie.
9. I’ve dropped the kids at mother’s; I can’t wait for you to get back. I miss you
10. Knowing that I’ll be seeing you soon just makes me want to jump with joy.
11. Honestly, I can’t wait. I’ve missed you so much.
12. It is true; absence does make the heart grow fonder. I miss you, husband.
14. I can’t wait to spend the next few days loving you like I’ve never done. I know we have to be apart sometimes, and I totally understand.
15. Try as much as I can, I can’t go an hour without thinking of you. I miss you that much.
16. I look at the picture of us on my desk, and I just can’t wait to get home to you. I love you, husband.
17. My heart is yours forever, and I’m glad about the institution of marriage that gets us to stay together forever. I miss you, husband.
18. Your presence makes everything just better. I can’t wait to be home with you.
19. Home is what loving you has given me; I’ll always be grateful for that. I miss you, dearie.
20. Honestly, the way you love me is just amazing. I can’t believe you’re taking out time just to be with me. Well, I know you’d still try to get some work done, and that’s fine with me. I love you, dear; and I can’t wait to see you again.
21. You mean the world to me; this statement remains true every day. I miss you, honey.
22. See this particular reunion of us; it’ll be something you won’t be forgetting in a long time. Come back already!
23. Tomorrow is Saturday, and Saturdays mean that we get to stay in without going to work. And I’m eager to spend this one with you. I miss you.
24. You’re the best thing that happened to me and is still happening to me. Oh, I miss you, sweetheart.
25. The day I met you was one of the blessed days of my life. And I plan on cherishing you forever. Come back home already.
26. See why I hate work? It does pay the bill, but it keeps me away from you. I miss you, love.
27. I so look forward to hanging out with our friends tomorrow; I know it’ll be fun. I miss you, darling.
28. Knowing that we’re in this forever just makes me so glad. I miss you, darling.
29. I’m grateful that I can finally be myself with someone; and that, that someone is also my best friend and husband. I miss you, boo.
30. I already got our favorite drink in preparation for your coming back; I’m sure of getting home early. I’ve missed you, babe.
31. Every year will just keep getting better. I know our best is yet to come though; I’m so looking forward to it. I love you, darling.
32. You make everything so beautiful and right; I really can’t wait for you to get back. I miss you, babe.
33. See how I’m glowing because of your loving me? I can’t wait to spoil you when you come back.
34. Knowing that you’re rounding up with your business gives me joy. I can’t wait to spend more time with you.
35. Mum has been calling me to convince you to come back already; see how we love you? Well, just come back already. I’m missing you specially.
36. I’m still mad at you, but I miss you too. So, get back home so we can fix this.
37. You better be looking forward to our reunion as I am! I miss you, darling.
38. I already sent you a list of what I want. What? That’s what you get for leaving me here alone. I miss you.
39. Loving you is the most amazing feeling ever; I just can’t wait to have you back.
40. See, since the day I met you, you’ve brought me nothing but joy. And I’m happy that I get to share this life with you. So, come back already so we can live our forever.
41. Each day with you is a step to our forever. I look forward to seeing you again.
42. Now I realize who takes up the most space on our bed; you! But well, I can’t wait to have you lie in the same bed again. I miss you, husband.
43. I just cannot picture my life without you; it’ll be everything not colorful and joyful. I miss you, darling.
44. You’re the love of my life, and this ain’t changing. I miss you.
45. I met you, and I met everything I prayed for and more. And I’m really looking forward to your coming home.
46. If I were to make updates this period, it’ll revolve around my missing you. I love you, husband.
47. I pledged my love to you forever; even distance cannot change this. I miss you.
48. For your dreams, take all the time you need. You’ve given me mine, and it’s time I give you yours. I love you, babe.
49. You see being your wife; it’s the most amazing feeling ever. I miss you, sweety.
50. When I count my achievements so far, marrying you is first on the list. I love you, husband.
51. Mr. lover-lover, hope you know your wife is thinking about you and missing you? Well, I am.
52. We promised to live life together; so, hurry back home so we can make a head start.
53. I swear, even my meals manage not to have any taste. Better start coming home, so I can stop missing you too much.
54. You’re the most unique man I ever met; I’m glad that I get to be your wife. I miss you, heartbeat.
55. When your project finally comes to an end, I’ll be proud hanging on to your arm as your wife. I love you, babe. And I can’t wait for this to be over.
56. Life without you is something I don’t want to continue for long. I miss you too much, husband.
57. I’m anxiously waiting for you to get back. I miss you, darling.
58. Even with the distance, I’m glad that I still get to talk to you and chat with you. I miss you, husband.
59. Don’t worry; your baby and I are doing great. Just come back home soon.
60. Yes, I’ve been eating well; you’ve made sure of that. I miss you, sweety.
61. Honestly, I feel great that I get to be a part of your success. I miss you though.
62. You’re my wish come through; I really can’t wait for you to get back. I love you, dearie.
63. You’re my answered prayers, and I’m loving you forever. I miss you, babe.
64. My life was in shambles before I met you, and I didn’t know how I was going to fix everything. But you happened to me, and I found the strength to fix things. I love you now and always, and I’m hoping you come back soon.
65. You love me like no one ever has; you hold me like I need to be held. I love you, husband.
66. You’re the most amazing person I’ve ever met. I can’t wait to have you all to myself soon. I love you, babe.
67. You’ll always be enough for me. And I know you’ve been stressed this past week. So, get back already so I can spoil you silly.
68. My green light; husband of life; do you know I’m missing you? Well, you know now.
69. We’ve been through a lot together, and I can’t wait for other adventures life would bring us. I love you, darling husband.
70. It gives me great pleasure that I’m a part of your success story. I miss you, babe.
71. I appreciate that you go out of your way to make sure that I’m comfortable. I love you, darling. Plus, I’m looking forward to being home with you.
72. Remember how skeptical I was that we wouldn’t work out? But we’ve come this far, and I’m so eager for what the future has to bring. I miss you, darling.
73. Being away from home, from you, isn’t fun at all. I can’t wait to put things together and to join you.
74. Thank you for loving me without reserve. Honestly, I’m really grateful you’re in my life. I miss you, sweetheart.
75. I don’t know what I must have done right to deserve a husband as sweet as you. But I’m thankful, and I love you like crazy.
76. You’ll always be my better half. I miss you, babes.
77. I know I can’t wait to have our baby; I sincerely hope you’d be present then. I miss you, love.
78. See how I’m loving the fact that you’re my husband, and that I’m your wife? I can’t wait for you to get home already.
79. I really miss having you around; I love you, sweetest husband.
80. I’m bloated already, but I’m really grateful that I get to have our baby. I love you, dear.
81. I keep finding reasons to love you every day; regardless of the distance between us. I miss you, sweetest; and I love you.
82. I just took a moment from work to tell you that I can’t wait to have you back. I’ve really missed you.
83. Thank you for finding time to come be with me; I know our busy schedule and all won’t let us shine. I love you, and I miss you already.
84. This weekend with you was just amazing. I’m looking forward to when you’d come home.
85. You still know how to make me feel beautiful and amazing, even with the distance. I miss you, husband.
86. I appreciate all you are to me, husband. And I love you very much.
87. I really love who I am when I’m with you. I love you, darling.
88. There’s nothing I haven’t missed about you; even the farts and fat. I’m looking forward to being home with you.
89. I’ll always be grateful that we get to spend the holiday together. I love you, babes.
90. My heart just keeps swelling with my love for you. I miss you, my prince charming.
91. If I’m left to make the choice, I would be by your side every moment of the day. I love you.
92. Just moments in your arms and the pain that came with missing you just goes away. I can’t wait for this to happen.
93. You make me feel strong and capable; and when you do come back, the home will be just the way you left it. I miss you, babe.
94. Thank you for all the value you add to my life. I love you, husband.
95. Knowing that you love me just fuels me on and on. God, I love being in love with you.
96. My handsome husband, I’m missing you!
97. I’m getting restless with just seeing pictures of you; I’m really looking forward to when I’d see the real you. I miss you.
98. Look, there’s no night when I don’t dream of you. I miss you, babe. Come home already.
99. I hardly go each day without thinking of you; that’s what missing you do to me.
100. Thank you for being someone I can always call when I’m having a bad day; you’re my chill pill. I love you.
101. I know you’re missing me too; don’t ask me how I know. I love you, too.
102. I love how stronger we keep getting with each day. I miss you, babe.
103. It is not possible that I’m the only one doing the missing. You better be missing me too!
104. Knowing you’re mine leaves me with the most amazing feeling ever. I love you.
105. I’m not going to concentrate on how much I miss you; it hurts too much. I’d just concentrate on how much I love you.
106. I know you’ll soon come home to me. But it doesn’t make me miss you less.
107. You’ll always be the one I need. I love you, darling.
108. I found the best thing when I found you. I miss you though.
109. I smile because the most amazing man in the world is in love with me. I love you, babe.
110. Every other man pales in comparison to you. I love you, sugar.
111. I found the best partner when I met you. I miss you, sweetheart.
112. My stomach lurches, and my heartbeat races whenever I think of you. I love you, honey.
113. I love the memories we’ve made together; all of them. I love you, babe.
114. Even miles apart can’t change how I feel about you. I miss you, husband.
115. This is to remind you that you’re the best man ever. And that I love you.
116. I keep finding reasons to fall in love with you over and over again. I miss you, darling.
117. Time and time again, you just keep giving me reasons to stay in love with you. Thank you, babe. I miss you.
118. I’m blessed to call you my husband. I miss you, honey.
119. You’re my favorite man in the world; even with the distance, you’ll always be that for me. I miss you.
120. When you come back, we’re taking plenty selfies together; and we’re going to visit amazing places together.
121. I love how we keep getting better each day. I love you, and I miss you.
122. I feel incredible with your loving me. Just come back already. I miss you.
123. My heart races with the fact that I get to see you soon. I’ve missed you greatly.
So, again I ask; missing your husband so much? You are covered already.
Don’t forget to leave your comments, and to share this post with friends.