Mothers Day is a day to not only acknowledge the special place that your mother has occupied in your life but to honour all of the mothers out there who have made a difference. Whether it be by giving birth, fostering or adopting you; being in your life has given meaning to the family and loved ones you hold dear.
Mother’s Day is a celebration of motherhood and the many works of mothers. This day helps to remember that motherhood is an important and honoured vocation, and helps to draw women closer to this calling. Making moms feel special is a very important aspect of this day.
While it is a great time to show your mother some extra love, it can also be a great time for inspirational quotes about mothers. Happy Mother’s Day quotes are something you can give to your mom in the form of a quote on social media or verbally. It is not every day that our mothers get recognition for their hard work so it’s always a good thing when we spread love on mother’s day.
Every child should celebrate their mother, and if you are an adopted daughter, you might be looking for some special mother’s day quotes and messages. Well, you are about to read some of the most heartwarming quotes out here, ones that involve the close bond between mothers and their adopted children.
Below is a collection of the best Mother’s Day quotes from adopted daughter specially composed for you. Kindly browse through and pick the ones that best express your feelings.
Mothers Day Quotes From Adopted Daughter
Mom, you’re the best in the world. I love you more than words could ever say! I’m so glad that God put you in my life. You are the best mom a girl could ask for; nurturing, funny, and kind. Thanks for adopting me. I am so lucky to be your daughter. Happy Mothers Day.
1. I’ll never forget the day you told me you wanted to adopt me. I was sad and upset thinking that other people would be my mom but then the day finally came when we would become a family, thank you for being the best mom in the whole world! I love you always and forever. Happy Mothers Day.
2. Thank you for everything you do. You are an amazing mother and a wonderful person. Thank you for always being there for me. I feel so lucky to have a mother like you. I will always love you, no matter what! Happy Mothers Day.
3. I am the luckiest daughter in the world to have a mom like you. I wouldn’t trade you for all the diamonds in the world. You are always there when I need you, more like my best friend than my mom. Happy Mothers Day.
4. I know it hasn’t always been easy for you to raise me on your own, but we made it! As I look around at all of the little kids in school, all I want is to give you a hug and tell you how much I love you for giving me a reason to live again. Happy Mothers Day.
5. You are the best mother in the world and I love you with all my heart. I promise to be your loving daughter forever and to keep working hard at school so one day I can take care of you. Happy Mothers Day.
6. To the one who gave me life and gave that life purpose: Happy Mom’s Day! I love you so much, thank you for everything you’ve done in my life. Wishing you a lovely day!
7. I know mother’s day is just a made-up thing, but I can’t help but feel I won’t have another mother to share it with. So I celebrate this day for all the love you have given me.
8. Not just when I needed it, but every day even if I don’t need it. You are more than just a mother to me. Never stop loving me and helping me become the person I want to be. Happy Mothers Day.
9. As my mother, you have been there the whole time, you brought me into this world and gave me a chance at life. I may not have physically come from you but I am so grateful to be alive because of you! I love you so much, mom and always will.
10. You’re the best mom in the world. My heart overflows with love for you. I am thankful every day that we found each other and became family. I love you so much!
11. You have always made me feel loved, protected and cherished as if I was born to be yours. I will never be able to express my gratitude, or how much you mean to me. Happy Mothers Day.
12. To the mother I never knew but always dreamed of. I am so happy to have you in my life and I love you with all my heart! Happy Mothers Day.
13. Never did I think that I would be fortunate enough to find such a devoted mother in my life, but here you are. You mean everything to me and I can’t imagine what my life would be like without you. I am starting out on the path of my relationships and you have put up with so much from me. Love you mom.
14. Mom, the day you came into my life was the best day of my life. I love you more than words could ever say. You are an amazing woman, thank you for being such an inspiration to me.
15. You always know how to make me feel better when I’m down, and I love you for it. I’m so glad that we can spend this day together because no one makes me happier on mother’s day than you.
16. I don’t know what I would do without you. You are the most incredible mother in the world. I am so happy that I was adopted by you, and that I share this second chance at life with you and dad. You are my hero.
17. So proud to be your daughter, So honoured to know what an amazing mother you are. You gave me my life and love more than words could ever express. I am proud to call you my mom.
18. Mom, you have always been my hero. Every time I needed you, you were always there when I needed you the most. No one could ever take your place because no one is more caring, loving and amazing as you. I am so happy to be your daughter and hope I will always make you proud.
19. Mom, with you I learned that happiness is the best feeling in the entire world and that there is nothing so wonderful as being thankful for what you have. You are an amazing and beautiful person. I am truly blessed to call you my mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
20. If not for your love for me, I wouldn’t be here. Your dedication and unconditional love for a child you did not birth, have given me the greatest gift.
21. You have built a beautiful home for me, within your family and my new family. As the years go on and I grow older, I realize all you do for me, and will always be grateful to you.
22. Mother, your love and care for me have always been as steady as the sun, warming me from the inside out and keeping me safe.
23. You are my guiding star which keeps me from stumbling. I could never thank you enough for everything you’ve given to me. Even though I’m a grown woman, I will never stop needing your love and guidance. You will always be my mother, no matter the age.
24. I didn’t have the greatest childhood, but you made it so much better. I love that we are always there for each other and I can tell you that I love you, mom.
25. You were the first person I called when I got accepted to college and when I found out I’m going to be an aunt. You are so strong and beautiful and I am so happy to be your daughter!
26. You are the best mother anyone could ever ask for. I love you so much, you mean the world to me! I am so glad that God brought you into my life.
27. have helped me through the toughest times in my life and were there when I needed a shoulder to cry on or just someone to listen to. I love how you smile and laugh, how you care about everyone. You are truly amazing.
28. Mum, I woke up this morning and didn’t know if it was a dream or really happened – how you adopted me. I keep pinching myself and asking myself “is this real?” It was such an honour to come on this journey with you! You gave me the best gift ever – the gift of life.
29. This card is special to me because I got to design it. I really wanted to make it special for you, this was my way of saying that I love you! Thank you for all the happiness you bring into my life, and all the sunshine and rainbows. Hope you like it!
30. I love you, mom! You’re my adopted mom, but my real mom. Someone that I never had to look for or wish for, because you were always there from the very beginning.
31. You certainly have been a mother to me in every way possible and for that, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. The mere thought of you warms my heart even on the days when it is filled with so much doubt.
32. Hey mom, I hope you had a lovely mother’s day. I don’t give you flowers or chocolate but I just want to tell you how much I love you and how grateful I am that God chose me to be your daughter.
33. My family tells me all the time how wonderful of a mom you are, and even though we’ve only shared a few years together, I believe they’re right. You have never let me down or failed me in any way.
34. I am lucky to be your daughter. I am the luckiest person in the world because you are my mom! You are strong, beautiful and kind. You taught me how to be a woman, what it is like to be loved, and gave me love that can only come from a mother.
35. Thank you so much for your sacrifice of being my mom. It means the world to me that you chose me and I was adopted into this amazing family.
36. I’m so lucky to be your daughter! I love you very much. I hope one day to be as good a mother as you are. I love you, mom! Happy Mother’s Day.
37. I want to be just like you! You were a wonderful person before you had me, but you have proven to be an even better mother than anyone could ever hope for.
38. I love you, mommy. At first, I thought my baby sister would take a lot of your attention away, but it didn’t. You still give me all your love! Thanks for adopting me as your daughter. Happy Mother’s day.
39. Mom, you are the most amazing woman I know. I love you so much, and I appreciate everything that you do for me. The fact that you are my mom makes me feel so blessed. Happy mother’s day.
40. I don’t feel like I have the right to tell you this, but these past few months have been the happiest of my life. Even though we argue and sometimes fight, I honestly wouldn’t want to spend any day or moment in this world away from you. Love you, mom.
41. Everything about motherhood seems so natural to me, as though it was meant to play out that way. I’m so glad you were willing to open your heart and home to me all those years ago. You’re the best mother.
42. Mom, you are today’s fantastic mother. Before I knew you, I wondered if I’d ever find someone to love me for me. You have shown me that true love can exist in the most unlikely places, and when it’s meant to be, it will find you.
43. You are everything I could ever want in a mother and absolutely everything I didn’t know I needed until you came along. You gave up so much of your life to be with me. So many things you wanted to do
Mom, you are my hero and will always be. You saved my life – I love you.
44. Thank you so much for all the things you have done for me, really I mean that. The time you spend with me, the love and support. You are an amazing mother, to even an adopted daughter like me. I promise I will never forget about this.
45. I never knew I could love someone so much. You are the best thing in my life and mean everything to me! I love how you always know how to brighten my day and make me smile no matter what is going on. Thanks for being such a great mom! I love you so much!
46. There is no way for me to tell you how much you mean to me! You have brought me such joy and love my whole life. I’m so glad you found me and asked to adopt me. I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else or with any other family. I am so thankful that God sent you to be my mommy.
47. Dear mommy, you were the greatest mom I could ask for. You were my everything, and when you left it broke my heart. But I know that you are always with me, protecting me and watching over me. You taught me so much in your lifetime and I want you to know that I love you more than anything in the world. Happy Mother’s Day Mommy!
48. I am so happy to be your mother and I love you with all my heart. You have brought me so much joy. You are always there for me when I need you and you are the kindest and most amazing person I know. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have you as my mom
49. I love you with every part of my being. I’m so blessed to have a mother like you. You are such a huge part of my life…my inspiration and hero. The day I became your daughter was the best day of my life! Not everyone gets this kind of gift.
50. I’m so lucky to have you as my mom. You have always been my best friend and I am grateful for the life you have given me. You’ve sacrificed so much for me and taught me about life. I am truly blessed to have you as my mother.
When we think about Mother’s Day, we remember the best gifts given by our mothers to us. We cannot thank our mothers for their unconditional love. And we want to make them feel special on this day.
The Mother’s Day quotes here are great to make it more special, especially if you are adopted because they were written especially for you.