Last Updated on
The world is so wicked and full of evil that we all need protection. Even though we are not all alive and well because of how well or how much we pray, the power of a single prayer cannot be overemphasized.
We need to be protected from evil that others plan against us and even ourselves because we have enemies everywhere who are not tired of trying to harm us.
It is for this reason that I write here prayers of protection for sons.
These are samples that will guide and give you direction as to how to effectively pray for your son’s protection.
Prayer Points for Son’s Protection
Best prayer points for your son’s protection from all forms of evil, misfortune and harm.
1. Father, I come to you today, asking for protection for my son. Protect him because his enemies are many and ever increasing. Protect him from himself, schoolmates, teachers, neighbourhood bullies, stray bullets, mistaken identity. Dear Lord, protect him from kidnappers and abductors, guard and guide his heart from thoughts that will lead him to do evil. Protect him Lord, when he goes on an adventure. Protect his mind and imagination from, protect him from ritualists. I pray for physical, mental, psychological, social as well as protection of the morals that he already has. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
2. Father, in the name of Jesus. Protect my son from the evil one in his school in form of his teachers. Protect him, Lord, from any teacher who is an agent of darkness. Who will want to initiate him into evil groups? Teachers who want to catch children young for the devil. Who corrupt children’s minds and turn their hearts from you. You are the Almighty God and only you can protect him from teachers who work against his growth, who shame him when he makes mistakes instead of correct, teachers who shame his uniqueness instead of celebrating his strengths and helping him build them. Amen.
3. I ask you Lord for protection for my son against people who thrive on shaming people, magnifying their weaknesses and condemning their efforts. People who get frustrated because of his success and therefore strife to frustrate him. Protect him Lord from people who will want to interfere with and interrupt his growth. Unsafe people who render the environment unsafe for him and his future. I demand that anything or anyone who do not have the same good values as I have given him never come in contact with him. In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
4. Almighty and ever living God I plead for your protection on my son from other children/his peers who might be possessed with evil spirit. Overtly envious and jealous children who are filled with wickedness and vengeance. Protect him from his peers who will go to any length to harm or kill others. Protect him from peers who will want to steal his shine. Who indulges in drugs, cult activities and crime. Peers who want other children to be as broken, scattered and shattered like they are. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
5. Protect him Lord from poisonous friendships and associations. Friends that plan to poison, shoot, stab and set an evil trap for others. Friends who want to steal his shine; who think he might be taking their shine. Protect him from friends who are wicked just for the fun of it. Callous and unemotional friends who do wickedness just to satisfy their curiosity. Protect him from friends who believe that their friendship should be only about them. Father, I know you are our only protection that is why I ask that you protect him. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
6. Father of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I place a demand on you for the protection of my son from bullies. Protect him from bullies. Bullies at school, in the neighbourhood, on the street, at shopping malls at car parks, amusement and relaxation parks, church, parties, on the road, in the bus, by the ATM, online or cyberbullying, in church, and wheresoever he may find himself. Let no person or situation that he finds himself in ever be able to bully him into shyness or submission to what he never intended to submit to. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
7. Protect him from kidnappers, abductors and ritualists. People who do not know how they were created but they have made their enterprise kidnapping and killing others; for wealth, fame and earthly glamour. Protect him from people who specialize in taking and exchanging people’s destiny. Destiny destroyers. People whose destiny have already been destroyed and who are looking for a company:- People whose destiny will also be destroyed so that they don’t have to be alone. This I ask in Jesus’ name.
8. Protect him from stray bullets. Stray bullets aimed at someone or something else. May he never be a victim of circumstance. Let him be at the right place at the right time. Let him never be at the right place at the wrong time or the wrong place at the right time or the wrong place at the wrong time. Let him always be right on time. May he never be too early to a place. May he also never be too late to a place. Let him arrive at a place after a bad incidence has occurred. Where necessary, may something good not take place until he has arrived there. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
9. Protect his mind and imagination, guard his heart from evil thoughts. Let him not be an inventor of evil things. Help him guard his heart with all diligence as the issues of his life flow out of it. Let him not think his life hard when he has difficult experiences, instead let him see his life as different. Let his mind flow. Let his mind not be stagnant. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
10. Protect him from himself. May he not take decisions and actions that will harm him. Whether he knows what he is doing or not, let his actions not harm him. Help him know his boundaries. How to play, jump, leap, run, etc. Protect him from depression, from being suicidal. Let him not take any decision that will be to his detriment: in the most precious name of Jesus, Amen.
11. Protect him from any enemy that stands like a close friend seeking for opportunities to bring him down.
12. Protect him from any mistaken wrong situation. Let his identity never be mistaken in any wrong situation.
13. Protect him from any evil situation. May he not die the death of another. In the mighty name of Jesus.
14. Protection against evil company and association. May he always be at the right place at the right time, with the right people, for the right reasons. Amen.
15. Protection against ancestral powers against him. In Jesus’ name.
16. Protect him from wicked schoolmates. Let every wickedness that they may plan against him not succeed.
17. Protect him from the manipulation of witchcraft and evil incantations.
18. Protect him from any spell. He shall never be bound by any spell in Jesus’ name. Amen.
19. Protect him from manipulative friends and associates. Amen.
20. Protect him from destiny destroying habits.
21. Protect him physically. Let him not engage in activities and exercises that will be detrimental to his body.
22. Protect him mentally. Father, let his mental health be in top form and protected from all harms.
23. Protect him Psychologically. Let his mind remain sound just the way you intend it to be. Amen.
24. Protect him from Societal ills and low self-esteem.
25. Protect him from making wrong decisions.
26. Protect him from the fiery darts of the enemy. Every arrow targeted towards him shall miss him because of your protection. Amen.
27. Protect him from wasteful situations/habits that waste his life and time.
28. Protect his heart from fear. The biggest weapon of Satan. For every fear that the devil may want to bring his way, give him corresponding faith. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
29. Protect him from the foolishness of following women that will distract him from his goal.
30. Protect him from thieves and robbers. Unless you watch over him, the watchmen keep wake in vain.
31. Protect and preserve his life. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.
32. Protect his journey. I pray for safety whenever he is travelling.
33. Protect him at night, when he is sleeping. The devil is always using the night for his enterprise but my son shall never be harmed in Jesus’ name. Amen.
34. Protect him against evil spirits and attacks.
35. Protect him from the evil of his father’s house. Let any generational curse not have a hold on him, in the mighty name of Jesus.
36. Protect him from the evil of his mother’s house. For every generational curse that may want to work against him, I replace with a generational blessing in Jesus’ name, Amen.
37. Protect his property from harm and destruction.
38. Protect him daily. Dear Lord, let your post never depart from him.
39. Protect him as he goes about playing.
40. Protect the work of his hands. Anything that his hands find to do shall not be destroyed by the devil.
41. Protect his dream and life ambition from attacks of evil. Every noble ambition that he has shall come to pass in his life in Jesus’ name, Amen.
42. Protect him from police and court case. This I ask in Jesus’ name, Amen.
43. Protect him from every unhealthy competition.
44. Protect him from evil neighbours.
45. Protect him from false accusation/witness. Let him be at the right place and at the right time.
46. Protect him from coworkers gossip. In Jesus’ name.
47. Protect him from thieves and robbers that may want to come and steal what he has worked for.
48. Protect him from evil colleagues. At his place of work or any other place, he finds himself, whatever his contemporaries plan against him, let it not succeed.
49. Protect him from sickness. I declare and claim divine health for him in Jesus’ name, Amen.
50. Protect his relationships and friendships from evil.
51. Protect him from evil misunderstanding and lies.
52. Protect his information on the internet from thieves and corruption.
53. Protect him from sexual harassment and predators.
54. Protect him from lack and want.
56. Protect him from children killer diseases.
57. Protect him from internet/social media bullies.
58. Protect him from infirmities. Spiritual, physical, psychological as well as mental infirmities shall never know my son in Jesus’ name.
59. Protect him from drowning. May have never experience drowning because of your protection.
60. Protect him from plane crash. Lord, please let him not ever know any plane crash. All his flights shall be in safety. Amen.
61. Protect him from road accidents. He shall step out in safety and come back in your protection.
62. Protect him from domestic accident. His dwelling place shall be only in you.
63. Protect him from bad financial decisions that can ruin his life.
64. Protect him from poverty. He shall not know poverty in Jesus’ name. Amen.
65. Protect his wealth. His material and otherwise kinds of wealth shall not know destruction in Jesus’ name.
66. Protect him from his successes. Let his successes not get into him and destroy him. Let it rather build him into a better person.
67. Protect him from recurrent diseases. Let no plague come near his dwelling in Jesus’ name, Amen.
68. Protect him from crisis. Crisis of all kinds shall not be his portion. Amen.
69. Protect him from all harm. Some situations look pleasurable but are very harmful. Lord, please help him to identify them and avoid them. Amen.
70. Protect him from fear and fear gripping thoughts. Let nothing he sees scare him or make him afraid. Let him face every situation he finds himself in without any fear.