Having a lawn is something that’s trendy, and many people have jumped in on this trend. It’s a trend I love because I love seeing beautiful, well-maintained lawns.
Talking about beautiful, well-maintained lawns. There are a heavy number of things to talk about when it comes to lawn mowing, care or maintenance and grass cutting.
From what lawn care can be compared to, to what a beautiful lawn represents, to what’s funny about lawn mowing, to interesting things people have to say about lawn maintenance, and much more than a paragraph can carry.
And the best quotes on these are what this compilation provides for you.
Prepare for an interesting scroll through the best quotes for lawn care and mowing. Now, swipe.
Best Grass Cutting Quotes
“You know what’s great about summer? Lots of barbecues with family and friends. And you know what’s not so great? All that grass-cutting you have to do. As long as earth revolves around the sun, summer will keep coming, and grass will keep growing.”
1. The smell of freshly-cut grass is one of the best parts of summer. The days are long, the weather is warm, and the lawn is in full bloom.
2. By now, you should know that grass grows. But more than that, it grows into weeds!
3. Instead of waking up at 6 am to cut the grass, why not get a fake lawn and spend your Sunday mornings editing playlists?
4. Climb on, take the wheel, and get ready to ride. It’s time to cut some grass.
5. Friendly reminder: keeping your grass short is a sign of respect for others.
6. It’s really not that hard. Just find a cutting blade and start whacking.
7. Cut the grasses that block your vision, regardless of their size.
8. Don’t let the grass grow a little. Cut it now! And look at the dirt beneath your nails as a sign that you did a good thing.
9. It feels really good to cut grass. It makes you feel like you’re a productive member of society.
10. For many people, cutting the grass is a task to be woefully and grimly endured, but we find it a time of peaceful reflection.
11. When you cut grass, you feel like a productive member of society. It has its way of giving you a sense of accomplishment and pride.
12. That you’re alive right now is a sign that you should miss a yoga session and cut the grass around your house instead.
13. When the grass is this high, cut it. When the grass is this short, mow it.
14. Pull out those worn-in jeans, your best pair of shades, and some sunscreen because cutting grass just got added to today’s chore list.
15. Like finding out you have five extra hours on your birthday, cutting grass feels great.
Lawn Maintenance Quotes
“Curling up on your best-loved couch with a good book or watching a movie at home is nice. But spending time with your lawn is nicer. Your lawn will love you for keeping it from being an eyesore, and your eyes will thank you for giving them a beautiful sight. Lawn maintenance is life.”
16. Even if you haven’t been on top of your lawn maintenance game, it’s easy to whip it back into shape.
17. A lot of time is spent trying to make your lawn beautiful, but less time is spent making sure it stays that way.
18. Unfortunately, you can’t give your lawn a quick shower and expect it to thrive in the middle of a desert.
19. Like most things in life, the secret of a perfect lawn is not working hard but picking the best man for the job: a petrol-driven scythe.
20. Your lawn is like your best friend: you know it means well, but sometimes it asks too much of you. For the best lawn and a happy relationship, you have to set boundaries.
21. You need to be intentional about lawn maintenance, or you’ll run into trouble.
22. Life’s better with gorgeous skin over your skeleton and a well-maintained lawn in front of your house.
23. A well-maintained lawn is a great start to any garden.
24. Lawns are like children. They need constant attention to look their best. You need to spend time with your lawn to have a better lawn.
25. Neatly manicured lawns are like best friends. They bring harmony, happiness, and a little bit of colour to your otherwise dull life.
26. Lawn maintenance is an important part of taking care of your home. We believe that every breathing person should have a beautiful, well-maintained lawn, even if it involves extra work.
27. Everyone in my neighbourhood has me to remind them that maintaining a healthy lawn is one way we keep our community looking good together.
28. A well-maintained lawn has a voice that keeps telling your neighbours that you care about the things their eyes see.
29. Bet your life savings on this or don’t; becoming the envy of the neighbourhood is as simple as maintaining the beauty of your lawn.
30. The secret to a beautiful lawn is hot, sticky, sweaty hours spent mowing it.
Quotes for Lawn Mowing
“When you write a cheque for someone to mow your lawn, it’s like buying six extra hours for your day. It’s also like buying your way out of an exercise that’s good for your health. Choose between mowing and writing that cheque.”
31. Lawn mowing is about moving repetitively. Grass grows back fast, so you have to mow it regularly.
32. Mowing lawns can be a piece of cake when you have a riding mower, but if you’re using a push lawn mower, it can be a pain to do all the bending and stooping.
33. The secret to a picture-perfect lawn: regular mowing with the right tools.
34. Mowing the lawn is probably not a big deal to anybody. But if you’re already doing it, why not make yours the best lawn in the neighbourhood?
35. Becoming a better person by simply making an effort to mow the lawn from time to time.
36. Mowing the lawn comes to mind when I think of things that I find relaxing and things that are a part of my weekly routine.
37. I saw a list of things mowing the lawn is good for. Your health and the environment were on it.
38. Mowing the lawn doesn’t sound like a political statement, but it is.
39. You can always give your lawn a new haircut.
40. Mow away unsightly weeds and unwanted leaves fast. You are the shepherd of your lawn, and they are the wolves.
41. Some things go in and out of style. Having a playlist for mowing the lawn is not one of them.
42. It’s simple. Keep your lawn looking beautiful and green by mowing more frequently.
43. There’s one easy way to maintain a healthy lawn: mow the grass once a week and admire it a thousand times a week.
44. I’m super sure my family is the only family without a lawnmower, so sure that I can bet a lawnmower’s wage on it.
45. Some people like to spend their Sundays at the office. Some people like to spend their Sunday watching football. I like to spend Sunday doing God’s favourite thing — mowing the lawn.
Quotes for Lawn Care
“Lawn care is a lot like parenting. You invest all this time, money, and effort into making something beautiful and functional. Your lawn is like your child. It doesn’t help you in the kitchen, but that’s fine. Your lawn is that lazy child that you love anyway.”
46. I’m more concerned about my lawn than any financial market. I don’t care about the lawn because it increases my net worth, but because it symbolizes something much more than money to me.
47. A beautiful yard is nice. A beautiful lawn is better.
48. It’s time to give that sad lawn at the back of your apartment the water and attention it deserves.
49. Lawns need care and attention. They thrive when they are given water, food, and love (in that order).
50. Think you don’t have enough time to take care of your lawn? Think again.
51. When it comes to lawn care, you shouldn’t have to choose between getting a nice lawn and staying out of the hot sun.
52. Lawn care can be a lot like dating. It is work, but you might enjoy it if you are dedicated to the end goal.
53. Lawn care requires as much love and attention as a relationship. It’s not easy! But it can also be really rewarding if you do it right.
54. Lawn care can get expensive, but all it takes is just one small change to cut your lawn’s lawn mowing costs in half.
55. Lawns are just like your skin. The better you care for it, the prettier and healthier it looks.
56. Having a beautiful lawn is just like having healthy skin. It’s important to take care of it.
57. Your lawn is a reflection of you and your sense of style. So get out there and get your hands dirty; give your lawn the tender, loving care it deserves.
58. Hope you know it isn’t just about the grass? It’s about taking care of your personal environment and your property, ensuring you can enjoy a healthy, safe space for yourself and your family.
59. Clean, healthy grass will make your lawn the envy of the neighbourhood!
60. Keep it green. Keep it safe. It’s worth the time and the effort you spend to keep your lawn looking its best.
Good Lawn Care Quotes
“When you’re standing over the mower, smelling the fresh-cut grass and getting a tan in your jumpsuit, you know why you love this life. If lawn care is life, then good lawn care must be good life or something like that.”
61. Just as you need to take care of your skin, you need to take care of your lawn.
62. You don’t need a degree in horticulture to understand the benefits of a good trim. And your house deserves to have a great-looking lawn every day of the year.
63. If you take good care of a lawn, it will take good care of you.
64. Take care of your lawn. Everything will turn out great.
65. The grass is alive! It’s time to make friends with it.
66. It’s fine if I have to spend my free time with a rake. After all, when I count my children, I count my lawn.
67. The three lawn magic words are watering, feeding, and weeding.
68. To make sure your lawn stays lush, healthy and green, equip yourself with the very best lawn care equipment.
69. This is your lawn. Do what you want with it. But remember that heaven is for those who take good care of their lawn.
70. Lawn care is like marriage. It can be hard and tedious, but your reward will always be something beautiful to look at.
71. Nothing feels more American than a perfect summer day spent mowing the lawn.
72. Please remember to mow your lawn. It’s a sign of respect for your neighbours!
73. For many people, mowing the lawn is hell on Earth, but we believe it’s a relaxing and refreshing way to spend an afternoon.
74. A little bit of lawn work never hurt anybody. It’s a good way to keep healthy and fit while feeling the enjoyment that comes with creating something beautiful.
75. We can just call the pros and get back to the fun of summer, or we can take that lawnmower for a spin and see how it works for the hundredth time.
Funny Lawn Mowing Quotes
“It’s no secret. If you want a lush green lawn, you need to sweat for it. You need to make the walls of Jericho fall. You need to pull the planets together. It’s not easy or funny. You need to mow and keep mowing until the word “mow” no longer exists. And you have to smile through it all.”
76. The man who called lawn mowing a chore had a poor vocabulary. What happened to it being an opportunity for you to be outdoors and enjoy our great weather?
77. Cheers to waking up to mango smoothies on the beach, while others wake up to the clunk of a lawnmower.
78. If you aren’t comfortable with a new government policy or with the taste of the sandwich you bought, you should mow your lawn.
79. Mowing the lawn is hard enough to be compared with travelling to Mars without technology.
80. Mowing the lawn is the worst. It’s hot, repetitive, and completely uneventful. In fact, it’s so boring that no one has ever stolen a mower.
81. Why do I feel like those who mow lawns are the number one consumers of painkillers?
82. Some people think that I’m crazy for mowing the lawn regularly, but it actually does wonders for my health.
83. We all get to the age where paying a lawnmower to work is like paying for entertainment, and I think I just passed it.
84. Isn’t being young a gift? Isn’t it given to those who are expected to mow the lawn every Saturday morning?
85. Ask three teens what they did last Saturday. Leave that city if none of them mowed the lawn.
86. I love the smell of freshly mowed grass in the morning. It smells like…freshly mowed grass.
87. I bet my life savings that freshly mowed grass smells like heaven’s kitchen when God’s breakfast is being prepared.
88. Anybody who tells you that they love the smell of freshly mowed grass is seriously uncool.
89. Every week, I have to choose between getting a lawnmower to mow my lawn or getting a cat to “meow” my lawn.
90. Let’s not mow the lawn today. We’ve got better things to do, like editing our playlists, right?
91. It’s time for a new way to mow lawns that’s quicker than the kisses shared by couples at their weddings.
92. Never underestimate the power of a sharp lawnmower and a cold beer.
93. Until I see a Hall of Fame for the best lawn mowers, my lawn will mow itself.
94. If it looks as beautiful as a bride at her first wedding, then it must be a mown lawn.
95. If your lawn isn’t used to being mowed, you don’t deserve the salary you get every month.
96. Is lawn mowing not just a weekend activity for kids with plenty of energy who need a workout and dads looking for a good excuse to get out of the house and clear their heads?
97. Everyone with a lawn should buy a drone, so they can have some drone angles when looking at their lawns after mowing it.
98. Today, I remember the friends I’ve lost because I chose to mow my lawn over attending their weddings.
99. Don’t worry about mowing the lawn. Worry about the playlist you’ll listen to while mowing the lawn.
100. If it’s to mow the lawn, one visit per week should do it. If it’s to admire the lawn, a million visits a day won’t do it.
I hope the over one hundred quotes here have done a good job at convincing you that this is the best place to visit if you need quotes around and about lawn mowing, care and maintenance and grass cutting.
This is just one interesting page out of the many on this blog. Feel free to surf around. And tapping that share button is a sure way to make me happy for the rest of today.