Last Updated on
Many times we find ourselves thinking of our loved ones at odd moments. Imagine the surprise of delight on her face when she sees your text saying exactly how you feel.
One of the best ways to keep your love life spiced up is by communicating regularly with her. Most women love to know what you’re doing at every particular point in time.
If you keep her regularly informed, sharing your thoughts, feelings and daily activities with her, it will create a closer bond between you.
Below are 150 Sweet Text Messages For Her that will help keep your relationship spiced up and full of fun and excitement.
Romantic Text Messages for Her – Girlfriend
Best of sweet romantic text messages for your girlfriend to make her feel loved.
1. Hey lover, I was just thinking of your beautiful face. I miss you.
2. I woke up this morning and you were the first image that formed in my mind. Good morning dear.
3. Hello gorgeous, how is work going? I just thought of you and decided to check in.
4. Good afternoon darling, how is my most favourite girl in the world doing?
5. You smell like a foreign perfume wrapped with love.
6. I close my eyes to imagine you close to me most times.
7. How often do we remember that our hearts can beat just for one person as mine beats for you?
8. If true love was a crime I won’t mind breaking the law for you.
9. Only the broken-hearted know the full meaning of lovely pain.
10. Wrap yourself around me and whisper soothing words.
11. Your voice is like a balm that cools every touch.
12. Love is the earth renewing itself with every crash of pain.
13. Kiss me at the shadow of night. Let your warmth course through me.
14. Whispers of our times spent in embraces flow through me whenever I think of you.
15. The love that I have for you is deeper than the ocean.
16. I send my love and kisses to you beloved. Have a great day.
17. May the beautiful love that exists between us never die.
18. No matter where life takes us, I trust our love to see us through.
19. Love knows no bounds, yet I am forever bound to you.
20. Life comes in stretches of waves, I wave to you from here.
21. I want to have a family with you sometime soon. I love you.
22. Loving you is a gift.
23. Being loved by you is an honour.
24. Thank you so much for coming into my life.
25. Your love has brought about a change in me that affects every part of me.
26. Your love shines like a light in these dark times.
27. All the days of my life are to live by your side, it will be worth every single moment.
28. You’re a breath of fresh air at dawn.
29. Your scent reminds me of perfume that clings to your body. I love it.
30. I just thought of how much I love being with you. Hugs and kisses beloved.
31. When you came into my life, you brought peace with you.
32. I could cross mountains for you in a heartbeat.
33. Open yourself up to receive the love I give from deep within.
34. Accept everything I can give to you as I open myself up to you.
35. Love doesn’t cost a thing until it costs you everything.
36. We love whoever our hearts chose to, mine chose you.
37. I may be separated from you by days or miles, in my heart, you are always there.
38. Letting go of the parts of you that don’t allow for your growth is easier with you beside me.
40. Beyond the gates of time, I will await your tender words.
41. Kiss me under the mistletoe and solidify our passion.
42. As we grow more in each other, I look forward to knowing a better version of you every day.
43. Love and pain are intertwined, with one comes the other.
44. You’re the balance that restores me in this crazy world. I love you.
45. Thank you so much for teaching me about yourself. Knowing you is worth every pain.
46. You remind me of water flowing to the sea. Calm and unceasing in its fluidity.
47. Like darkness you wrap yourself around me, I crave your touch like the moth craves the light.
48. When I think of a life without you, I sleep. Even in my dreams, you exist.
49. Draw nearer to me with every affection of love I give. Absorb my affectionate gestures.
50. Giving in to the temptation of your lips has forever bound me with you, my liege.
51. My awareness of your perfection is a reality I’ve created for eternity.
52. Your authority is stamped upon my soul like a slaves seal.
53. Love me with all that you have and I shall carve out a place for you in my heart.
54. Passion was but a word until we locked gazes.
55. Your body was sculpted to fit into mine like a fitted glove.
56. The chambers of my heart scream your name in a heartrending passion.
57. Every time I think of seeing you, gazing at your face, I rest within myself.
58. You’re my home far away from home. To you, I belong.
59. I want to have twins, a boy and a girl to show that two become one and the one-two again.
60. Follow me to the land I shall lead you to, be my Lady and let me be your Lord.
61. May the skies align with our hearts desires. Tell me what you wish for, let’s make your dreams come true.
62. I was about going for a walk when I thought of your lovely smile. Be strong my lover.
63. The world revolves around itself, just as you revolve around me.
65. I want you to be so happy, nothing else can disturb that happiness.
66. I want overwhelming peace to rest on you, guiding you in all that you do.
67. I want you to grow in love, learn how to give and receive.
68. I want you to be open with the Universe, let your spirit dictate what happens to you.
69. I want to love you and treat you right, every day of my life.
70. I want you to have all that you’ve ever dreamed of.
71. I want your fantasies to become your reality. Help me help you achieve that dream.
72. Nobody is worthy, but everyone is chosen to be. Accept my flaws if you can handle it.
73. Please forgive me for all my sins, I have failed in loving you as I promised I will.
74. I promise to keep working on myself and keep giving you all of me.
75. I will keep doing all I can to put a smile on your face, my lover.
76. The angels were right in calling you one of theirs. My mortal life is heavenly with you in it.
77. Love lives within me, it reflects in you as I relate to you.
78. You are my twin flame, the ice to my fire.
79. Like mother earth you embrace every pain in me, bearing fruits from my rough hands.
80. Kiss me until I lose my breath, lost in the scent you give.
81. My favourite moments are spent tumbling around spaces you’re found in.
82. Your laughter resonates and chimes within my inner being.
83. My soul connected with yours before I knew who you were.
84. When I say I love you, I mean every part of it.
85. You are the life that bears itself regally. You’re a priestess of life.
86. Love renews itself like a snakes skin. A Phoenix that relives with every death.
87. Let the flowers blossom and bring forth their array of colours. I’d pluck one for you, a testament of my dying love.
88. With every breath I take, I refresh myself in the fragrance of your essence.
89. Cultivate a relationship like a meadow, let the green overshadow everything.
90. For peace to reign between two lions, one must wear the crown. I crown you queen of my heart.
91. Inviting you into my life was the best decision I’ve ever made in my life.
92. You are my future and my present. I open my present every day.
93. Cheesy lines are easy to come by, what is not are the kisses you brought.
94. As I rest in the bosom of sleep, glide in and love me in my dreams.
95. I will always cherish the skin you wear so delicately. A kiss here, a kiss there, you awaken in me.
96. Tender touches bring forth love in fiery times.
97. If love is the fire that catches, water is the way your ice melts in me.
98. I bathe myself in a pool of your words, like a soothing balm, they heal my wounds.
99. I care not for the odd things in life, I am evenly made odd by your caresses.
100. True love knocked at our doors, boldly we answered the sirens call. My heart is embalmed in you beloved.
101. A divine will connect our souls before we met.
102. I knew you before I saw you. I loved you before I knew you.
103. You awaken my heart with glad tidings. I bless God for you every day.
104. Awaken not love until she is ready, for she consumes all within her reach.
105. An overwhelming desire to make you the happiest girl on earth is what keeps me going.
106. It is not hustling when its someone you love.
107. Some things come naturally to you, like a bee to nectar…me to you.
108. Love me until every part of you knows me inside out.
109. Walking in the rain with you automatically becomes a romantic scene.
110. Love captured my stem, I rose in you like a scent.
111. Living for love is a decision I make every day. You’re worth every smile I can put on your face.
112. Follow your dreams, they told me. I followed mine and now my dream is my reality. Thank you for being my real love.
113. Many go through life in search of a partner. I partnered through life with you.
114. Walking arms in arms returning from a nice dinner are the small things I live for.
115. I want to cook for you today, your best meal shall be prepared in love by me. See you tonight Darling.
116. Please call me as soon as you get this, it’s nothing urgent, just realised I missed my Angel by my side.
117. The angels in heaven are jealous of you, they complain that I have more guardians than I should.
118. You found a way to my heart, bulldozed the whole place and now my heart is wholly yours.
119. Sing to me in that voice you don’t really like, its what makes me smile every time.
120. I really can’t wait to wake up beside you every day, for now, think of me.
121. God knows what’s best for each and every one of us, that’s why he led you to me.
122. I get worried that I am not loving you enough, anytime I slip, please tell me to redouble my efforts.
123. Love is not just about feelings, it comes with action. Love is a doing word.
124. I constantly choose you over every imagination that precedes you.
125. The way you make me feel, the way you turn me on. My socket blew and its all your fault.
126. Joy and happiness radiate in your inner being, it has permeated through to me. Now I reflect on you.
127. They say as couples grow older they look more similar, you’re my twin flame. We fan each other.
128. Nobody will ever take your place in my heart, you own the place.
129. Love doesn’t cost a thing, it costs you everything.
130. You will always be seared into my soul like a tattoo.
131. If our love was taboo, I won’t love you. I’d throw the whole taboo to the bush and burn it with our flames.
132. Romance hasn’t died, nor has chivalry. I bow before you, my queen.
133. Most times when my mind wanders to you, it creates special scenes I can’t wait to relive with you.
134. Nobody ever knows what tomorrow brings, we always hope for the best. That’s why you’re my tomorrow.
135. Living in the present means living each day as a gift. You’re my present, muse.
136. I pour my love on you, like a sweet perfume.
137. When I can spend every single day with you as I please, I’ll spend it all pleasing you.
138. Growing up in my love for you, I learnt how to love others more.
139. You make me feel like, I have been locked in heaven. I never want to escape.
140. Grenades are easy to catch, I’d stop a train for you. Ticktock.
141. Love lives in the deepest and most shallow of places.
142. We often don’t recognise who we truly want until they leave.
143. Many times you will think of me and search for my face in others. When you need me most, I’ll be there.
144. Nobody knows what tomorrow will bring, God does. So we put our hope in Him. Sleep well my joy from within.
145. To be aware of everything is to move through life as a spirit. Ease your spirit into the heavens with me.
146. I love giving, you taught me how to receive. Now I’m greedy for all you can give.
147. Take it all, all of me that you’ve ever wanted. Half my kingdom I won’t give, take everything. Loves and kisses beloved.
148. When you hug me it feels like my body melts into yours as one.
149. I would have sacrificed my life for yours but I don’t want to live without you.
150. Beauty is found in the eyes that seek. Mine sought and found yours, you are forever beautiful to me.
- 150+ Sweet Text Messages for Her from the Heart in 2020 - 3rd October 2019
- 120 Good Night Prayer Quotes from the Heart - 2nd October 2019