100+ Thanksgiving Love Quotes for Him from the Heart 2019
Gratitude should encompass every blessing in our lives. It's not enough to be thankful for the dream job, the good house and the sound health we bask in every day, cause there's someone who makes all of these worthwhile; your true love.
For this reason, the most creative wordsmith has put together warmly courteous thanksgiving love quotes for him.
Hence, with ease, show him how much you regard his sweet presence in your life; his mystical touch is irreplaceable and for this, you're grateful.
Go ahead and make the best of choice. Enjoy!
Lovely Thanksgiving Quotes for Him from the Heart for 2019.
Contents on this Page:
Sweet and romantic happy thanksgiving love quotes and wishes for him - your boyfriend.
1. It calls for glee when I count the days we've conquered and the years we've sailed together as a couple. Happy Thanksgiving, sweetheart.
2. If our love could come this far, I'm sure we could walk briskly through the rest of the journey ahead of us. Happy Thanksgiving, darling.
3. Your arrival into my heart enlivened me. I am grateful for experiencing the mirth of love. Happy Thanksgiving, my one in a million.
4. I hope to give you immeasurable joy just as much as you've given me. Happy Thanksgiving, my true love.
5. You've gratified my senses, ditto, my desires. What more could I possibly need. What's left is gratitude. Happy Thanksgiving, my hon.
6. For you, I'll do anything. You've made me the most gladdened woman on earth. I just want to say, "thank you." Happy Thanksgiving day, baby.
7. Our love has learnt to crawl, walk and finally, run. Together, we're on the wings of love gliding in the sky to infinity. Happy Thanksgiving, boo.
8. Sharing a happy love; effervescing like liquor. I couldn't have asked for more. It's worth being thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving, love.
9. You give me every reason to be happy and grateful. Our love has brought happiness to me than the sunshine. Happy Thanksgiving, sweety.
10. Without you in my life, I'll have nothing to be thankful for. You're the gratification of my desire.
11. The joyful look of your eyes makes every Thanksgiving day worthwhile.
12. I've seen a stream of men. Yet, I simply can't find a replica of your personality, character and good look. Your uniqueness calls for gratitude.
13. We did quarrel, argue and fight. But, our love proved stronger than our differences. I'm thankful for the love we share.
14. The future of our love is fairer than the day and brighter than the sun. This truth rises a sense of gratitude in me.
15. Your hand has been the strongest anchor I've ever clinched unto. Thank you for offering me the greatest support I've ever received. Happy Thanksgiving, hon.
16. I'll throw a feast to celebrate our love. I'll sing for joy to show my thankfulness. What we have is so rare.
17. You give me every reason to reference today as a day of Thanksgiving. You're the reason I am grateful.
18. You gave me your word, trust, commitment, and the greatest; love. I'll thank you for the rest of my life, sweety.
19. You've given me the best of you. I'll return the favour by doing the same. I just want to say, "I'm sincerely grateful, my love."
20. My heart cries for joy every time I get a load of you. For this unspeakable joy, I'll remain eternally thankful.
21. I'll celebrate Thanksgiving, cause you've always made me feel like a celebrant. Happy Thanksgiving, my only one.
22. You made my smile broader. You made my heart larger. You appreciated my feelings for you. I just want to thank you for being the most aesthetically pleasing love symbol I know.
23. My heart constantly jumps to high heaven when I see you smile. Thanks for bringing me an untold joy.
24. You came in at the right time and gave me joy just in time. Thanks for arriving at the best moment, my love.
25. You're the joy of my whole world. You're the symbol of my heart. Happy Thanksgiving day to the love of my heart.
26. It gladdens my heart to mark this day, cause I've been given a chance to see your beautiful face again. Happy Thanksgiving, honey.
27. My heart describes today as the day of joy, even though, it's widely known as the Thanksgiving day.
28. I would have called this day "Valentine's day," cause all I feel is love inside of me. Nevertheless, happy Thanksgiving day, my true love.
29. I'll trade anything just to have you, cause you bring me joy that money can never buy. Happy Thanksgiving, baby boo.
30. Today has caused me to reflect on the odyssey of our love. I must say, "I have every reason to count my blessings."
31. As I give thanks for life, I also give thanks for the rare privilege to love and be loved. Happy Thanksgiving, my true love.
32. You planted the seed of love, joy, and gratitude in my heart. I choose to thank you for all three, today.
33. Nothing occupies my heart as the thought of you and nothing fills my lips as your gratitude.
34. I'll thank God for you and you alone. You've been my everything. Happy Thanksgiving, sweetness.
35. You lifted up my spirit and caused me to appreciate this air that I breathe. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
36. Seeing you brings my heart to a state of gratitude. My love, you're the reason for the season.
37. You brought me to a place of tranquillity, cause you offered my heart true love. I'll like to thank you for this, honey.
38. I had only dreamt to see today, so I could thank you for being a part of my life. Happy Thanksgiving, my baby.
39. My world has been filled with joy and painted with love, cause you've been my source of life. Happy Thanksgiving, my only one.
40. I may not have it all, but I have all of you to be thankful for, sweety. Happy Thanksgiving day.
41. Nothing takes my breath away as much as your soothing words and nothing gladdens me than your show of gratitude. Happy Thanksgiving day, boo.
42. Today means a lot to me, cause your presence makes it worthwhile. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
43. There's an outpour of gratitude from my heart and it flows into your bosom. Happy Thanksgiving, boo.
44. I hope my words of gratitude counts to you. Otherwise, let it mean the world to you, cause it's coming from the core of my heart.
45. On a special day like this, I'll have the chance to completely thank you than to tell you how much I love you. Happy Thanksgiving day, baby.
46. I reference you the most on this day, cause my heart owes you a lot of my gratitude. Happy Thanksgiving, boo.
47. I'll rather seize this opportunity to express my earnest gratitude to you than to go on a love confession. For at this moment, my heart longs to appreciate you for everything you've been to me.
48. As long as you live, I'll have you know that you're the only one I'm ever indebted to; I simply can't thank you enough.
49. For every joy you've brought to me and the indescribable love you've stirred in my heart, I just want to thank you.
50. Your heart is different from the rest of the world. Hence, the love you offer is unique. I'll never quite demonstrating my deepest gratitude to you. Happy Thanksgiving, love.
51. Love is a blessing of which we've done nothing to deserve. Its kisses, numerous and its gifts, unceasing. Happy Thanksgiving day, my love.
52. In the well of love, we have both fallen. Grateful for the fact that we live and thrive in this well.
53. I love you every day for many reasons. But today, I'm thankful that you are mine with all of your heart.
54. I need not bribe you to love me. Neither do I plead for your pleasant warmth. Hence, your love is unconditional. Thus, my gratitude on this day.
55. I've got nothing to lose but everything to gain whilst loving you. Grateful to have you, my love.
56. Wishing us many more years of Thanksgiving celebration. Forever is our destination, sweetness.
57. Love is a gift worth daily appreciation. And on this day, I throw kisses to the heavens for sending me a loving human with wings.
58. My countenance is lifted up and my demeanor is brightened because I found you. All of my days, I'll thank my stars.
59. In love, we shall grow gold. With thanksgiving, we'll stay young through each other's eyes. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
60. Let's take love to a place of thanksgiving. Void of condemnation but praises. I reverence you for loving a girl like me.
61. I'll place my sacrifice of praise upon the altar, for I found a heart that loves me truly. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
62. Envisioning the future with you inside of it, I can't help but give thanks for the days I see ahead of these loving hearts.
63. Your love has brought me smiles, given me peace and taught me appreciation. Irresistibly, I'll show forth my gratitude on this day.
64. Because I found you, I found peace and joy like a river. Thankful for your kisses, grateful for your soothing strokes.
65. My dreams are a reality because you're a man with a large heart. I'll sing your praises on the rooftop and adore your imperfections this day and the days to come.
66. A heart full of love is a heart full of thanks. I love you as much as I revere your name. Happy Thanksgiving, my darling.
67. A deep sense of appreciation floods my heart realising our names were listed in the book of love. Happy Thanksgiving day, my dearest.
68. I thank the angel that led you my way. And worship the Father of love who destined us together. Still, I thank you for loving me the way you do.
69. Nature awakens my attitude of gratitude and so does the love in your heart for me. Happy Thanksgiving day, sweetheart.
70. I'll go tell it on the mountains. Greater is your love than the sounds of many waters and stronger is the foundation upon which you've built our home. Happy Thanksgiving, love.
71. On my lips are bites of love. At the back of my mind, are the sweet promises you made. Thank you for loving me, my love.
72. I'll choose you over and over again than I would my favorite place in the world. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
73. Your love answers it all and your kisses solve all of life's problems. I owe you many thanks. Happy Thanksgiving, my darling.
74. As the cock crow this morning, I fell on my knees in appreciation of all of your kindness and understanding.
75. In such a cold world, I found me a life partner. One so friendly and true. Happy Thanksgiving, my darling.
76. How else can I show my appreciation to you on this day? How else can I prove my love for you? Happy Thanksgiving, sweetness.
77. To the hearing of the blind and to the wonderment of the blind, let's showcase our love to the world. Happy Thanksgiving, my darling.
78. So many reasons to give thanks. But your heart is topmost on my list. Happy Thanksgiving, one with a large heart.
79. The rivers of lies, you've made into a desert. A heart of sorrow, you've unburdened with love. To you, I owe my thanks on this day. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
80. Look right into my eyes and behold my love for you. Your hand on my bosom to show you how much you're irresistible. Happy Thanksgiving, my one and only.
81. You proved naysayers wrong and quenched the flames of hearsays. How I love your love and appreciate your strength. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
82. My peace is unending and my joy is boundless because you found me on that day. Happy Thanksgiving day, my love.
83. The doors of my habitat are opened to your knocks to display unto you my attitude of gratitude on this brighter day. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
84. Out of the dark dungeon of loneliness, you raised me up and placed me upon the throne of love right next to you. Happy Thanksgiving, my king.
85. When the sun goes into hiding, come into my abode to see how much of a beauty today can be. Happy Thanksgiving, my dearest one.
86. You've loved me like it was a divine commandment. You adorn me like I'm the only one you see. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
87. Let me fall asleep into your arms as we both consume the ecstasy of today's celebration. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
88. A day set aside to honour you. But every day to love you, my darling. Happy Thanksgiving, my one and only.
89. It's a blessing to have you in my life. Every day I see it, whilst every sunrise you let it show. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
90. Betwixt your kisses and your caresses, I'm unable to choose. Thank you for bestowing inside of me the taste of both delicacies. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
91. Believe me, when I say, I love you. Believe me more when I say, you're appreciated. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
92. I wonder what love would be without you. So thankful love is all about you. Happy Thanksgiving, sweetness.
93. Come floods, come hurricanes, I'll hold on to your love till the end of generations to come. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
94. The sound of your feet send me into wonderland, the sweetness of your voice, makes my heart cry for more. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
95. Know this much is true; you're a miracle from above and the testimony I'll share every Thanksgiving day.
96. You've made it your culture to love me. And in return, I've made it a tradition to reverence you. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
97. Like a catalyst, you've increased the tempo of my laughter. Like a fantasy, life is all bed of roses with you. Happy Thanksgiving, my only one.
98. Your heart has fed me with love to the satisfaction of my soul. Hence, your songs of praises are new on my lips every day. Happy Thanksgiving, my love.
99. In exchange for your love, you've asked nothing in return. In return for your kisses, you only shower me with more. Happy Thanksgiving, dear generous lover.
100. From the depth of my heart, I'll appreciate your love because it is the reason why my heart is alive. Happy Thanksgiving, my love. I love you!
Written By Taiye Christiana.