Sympathy messages can help those who have lost their mother to feel some comfort during the pain of grieving.
Always think about the importance of a mother in someone’s life as you write your condolences messages. By understanding this, you’ll realize that a mother is often the best woman in the whole world to most persons.
When someone loss their mother, one important thing you should do is to extend your sympathy through condolence messages that will express your deep compassion to share in their grieve.
These are the samples of what to say to someone who just lost their mother.
Sympathy Messages for Lost of Mother
Sympathetic and empathetic words to say to someone who just lost their Mother.
1. I heard you’ve lost one of the most important people in your life. I understand how much it hurts to see the woman who brought you to the world die. Take heart dear, time shall heal the pains.
2. I know the pain that dwells in your heart. I know words alone are not enough to heal the pains. I know questions are all you have running through your mind. But be strong dear, God understands why it happened this way.
3. It’s one of the worst things that can ever happen to one. Your head is filled with memories of the times you grew up under her arms. I know you’d wish it never happened, and I wish same for you too. But like we all know there’s a time for everything, and there’s a need to stay strong for yourself.
4. My heart bleeds of pain this very moment. I sympathize with you over the loss of your dear mother. I pray and hope that you find comfort in the hands of the Lord.
5. It wouldn’t have happened if we had the ability. But God understands the very reason things go on this way. I hope that you and your family accept my sincere sympathy over the loss of your dear mom. Be strong.
6. It takes the grace of God to go through times that are as tough as this. I know it’s not quite as easy as it seems, but be strong and believe that your mom lived a good life, thus, shall find rest in the hands of the Lord.
7. She was without a doubt the best woman I have ever seen. She was a woman with a courageous and loving heart. She was a mother to all the younger ones that she came across. But now, we’ve lost her to the hands of death. I pray that her soul rests in peace.
8. May the soul of your mom who is a faithful departed rest in perfect peace. May you find a comforter in hard times as this. May you continue the good works which she has always taught you throughout her existence. I extend my sympathy to you dear.
9. How much it hurts to watch out love one die. How much more it hurts to lose a loving mom to the cold hands of death. This is a thing that is beyond human power to change. What is within our power is to continue to pray that her soul rests in perfect peace.
10. Everyone expects a day like this, but I know you never thought of it to happen this soon. She was not only your mother but a mother to all. A woman of great integrity. I sympathize with you dear.
11. I sympathize with you as you mourn the death of your mom. I pray that God gives you the strength and courage to go through this difficult and challenging time.
12. There are no right words to say sorry over the loss of your dear mom. I know it’s difficult to handle, but know that you’re always in my thoughts and prayers.
13. I feel very sad to hear the loss of your beloved mom. I know that the vacuum which her demise has caused cannot be filled by anyone else. Take heart as we continue to pray that she rest in peace.
14. Your mom will not only be missed by you, but by many. She didn’t only bring joy to you but to many. Oh, what a good and loving woman we have lost to the cold hands of death. Please, accept my heartfelt sympathy.
15. My favourite memory of your mom is that time she always does treat me as her child anytime I visited. She was indeed also a mother to me. She was indeed a good woman and her demise is very painful to everyone. Take heart dear.
16. I am very sorry for the loss. I will always remember your mom in my prayers because she was more than a good woman to all. I hope God grants you the strength to go through this difficult time.
17. I wish I had the ability to take away this pain from you. Since I have no such power, always be assured that I will continuously pray for your comfort and that of your family. Be strong dear.
18. I sympathize with you over your mother’s death. Please, don’t forget that I am here to answer you whenever you need a helping hand.
19. Your mother was a shining light in so many people’s lives. I will always miss her and remember that I will always be here for you whenever you need me. Take heart dear.
20. Words can’t express how sad I feel over the loss of your mom to the cold hands of death. You will always be in my thoughts and prayers dear.
21. Your mother was a very generous, kind, and loving woman. Though she is no more, her legacy will always live through the good words she did. We will all miss her.
22. I will miss your mom’s kind words and continuous advice. Please know that I will always pray for you and your family. May God grant you all the courage and strength to overcome this tough and tempting time.
23. I am sorry you had to lose someone very important and dear to you. It is painful to watch her go, but it is even more painful t know you’ll be staying without her. I hope you find comfort in the hands of the Lord who understands everything. Prayers from my end.
24. From the times I spent with your mom, I can tell that she was really an amazing woman. She’s a special person and I understand how much it hurts to stay without her. Accept my sympathy dear.
25. I know your mother was a good woman and she had occupied a very important portion of your heart. Now that she’s no more, I know there’s a vacuum in your heart which cannot be filled by anyone else. I’m sorry for the painful loss.
26. I believe your mother was really a good woman to be admired. Now that she’s gone, I will always be thinking about you and remembering you in my prayers to Almighty God. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your mom.
27. Accept my condolences for the loss of your mom. She was indeed a good and inspiring woman. May the Lord be your strength in this difficult time.
28. I know how painful it is to bear the loss of your mother. I know your mother was a good woman who lived a very fulfilled life. I know her soul shall rest in peace. Accept my condolences.
29. Your mother was a great woman who inspired integrity in those who were around her. She taught and encouraged people to be good-hearted and best at what they do. This has reflected so much in you that her legacy shall ever continue to live on. Take heart dear.
30. I will always remember your mom’s beautiful smile and peaceful nature. She lived a life worthy of emulation and we all will always pray for her peaceful rest. I hope these words give you the comfort to bear this great loss.
31. I pray that your faith gives you the strength to pass through this sad and tempting time. I extend my deepest sympathy on the loss of your mom.
32. I know your life story would be nothing without your mom. I know your mom cared so much that she contributed immensely to make you the person you are today. I hope her soul will rest in perfect peace.
33. Your mom was a very sincere and kind lady who loved everyone around her. Please, kindly know that I sympathize with you and also extend my heartfelt condolences to your family.
34. It shows that your mother did a very great job by raising you up. I know you will always miss her presence as there’s no woman that can take her place in your life. May you be strong enough to bear the loss.
35. Mom took upon herself the responsibility of making you the person you are today. I know how painful it is to lose someone who brought you to the world. Nature has its way and I believe your faith will strengthen you enough to bear this sad moment.
36. Just like mothers keep special places in their hearts for their children, so do we keep special places in our hearts for our mothers. I know your heart is empty and no one can fill the hole in it. May these words give you comfort as I continue to pray for you too.
37. I am sincerely sorry for this untimely pain of losing your mother t the cold hands of death. Please, remember to always keep her in a very special portion of your heart. I sympathize with you and your family.
38. This moment, my thoughts are with you and your family. I am sorry for the loss of a very valuable person in your life. Your mom was indeed a good woman.
39. I feel so good to have known your mother. She was a very kind and gentle lady. Please, accept my deepest sympathy and extend same to your family.
40. I know your mother’s love is what you valued most. I know life with her was a paradise for you. Accept my condolences for the loss of a very important person I your life.
41. I know the pain of losing your mother is to heavy to bear. She was indeed a woman everyone would have loved t have as a mother. Her goodness shows in you. I will always remember you in my prayers.
42. I am sorry for the great loss. Your mother was indeed one among the most compassionate, loving, and caring women I have ever been opportune to meet so far. Accept my sincere sympathy.
43. Your mother was a rare gift to you and humanity generally. The love she showed others can rarely be found in anyone else. It was indeed a privilege t ever know her. Please, accept my condolences.
44. Your mom will be sorely missed. May you find comfort in the fact that your mom was loved by many, thus, will be missed by many. God bless you and your family, and also give you all the courage to bear this great loss.
45. We have but only one biological mother. It is indeed a very painful moment to you and your family. I extend my condolences.
46. I really admire the life that your mom lived and the good works that she has done. With you alive, one can visibly see the goodness your mother has impacted in humanity. Please accept my sympathy.
47. God knows what you need most this very moment. Though your mom is gone, God will grant you comfort that cannot be found in any other person. I sympathize with you and your family.
48. I know your mom was definitely a very special person to you. I know there are no exact words that can give you comfort at this moment, but I pray that God gives you the very comfort which you deserve.
49. Words can’t express how sad I am to hear your mother’s passing. I will always admire her tireless energy. Nothing seemed to slow her down. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy.
50. I hope God will grant you the inner strength to go through this difficult and tempting time. You have my deepest and sincere sympathy and I will always be there for you whenever you need someone to hold in to.
51. I’m sincerely sorry for the loss of your mother. May God ease this painful period for you and give you the strength to be strong.
52. Please, accept my heartfelt condolences for the passing of your dear mother.
53. As you’ve lost your dear mom, may God bless and comfort you and your dear family in this difficult time. Please accept my sincere condolences.
54. I’m sorry for the painful loss, with courage and comfort, I’m sure you’ll sail through this difficult time.
55. My heart goes out to you and your family for the loss of your mother. I will always remember you all in my solemn prayers.
56. I can’t possibly imagine how you’re feeling at this moment. I know it’s very painful to lose such a very great and important person in your life. May the Lord be your strength.
57. I have heard about the passing on of your dear mother, I hope you and your family can take some comfort in knowing that she was a great woman, and she will be sorely missed by all. Accept my sympathy.
58. I am so deeply saddened to hear about your mother’s passing on. You have my deepest sympathy.
59. My heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your mom. I know she was a very great, loving, and caring woman. My her soul rest in peace.
60. Please accept my sincere sympathy for the loss of your mother. I share in the grief of you and your family at this sad time.
61. I offer you my thoughts, prayers, well wishes and sympathy on the Loss of your mother.
62. I am deeply pained for the fatal grieve of you and your family. My heart goes out to you in this difficult time, and may you and your loved ones, find the inner strength to pass through this.
63. I was deeply saddened by the news of your mother’s demise. I pray that her soul rests in peace. Amen.
64. I know all you have now are memories of the times your mother took care of you from infanthood to adulthood. I know it’s painful to watch her leave, but may God give you the courage to go through this.
65. I know you will miss her dearly. When pain and sickness made you cry,
I’m sure she gazed upon your heavy eye,
And wept for fear that you should die?
Now death has taken her away from you, and all you have are memories, I hope the good life she lived gives you comfort because I know the pain is hard to bear.
66. I know she has always wept your sorrows with you. I know she worked so hard to make you the person you are today. I know her good works can be seen in you, but now you have to complete the journey all alone. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy.
67. I know no word of condolence can put you together, or heal the pains of losing your mother. But I hope it provides you with a little comfort, and always know that someone here shares in your grief. Accept my condolences.
68. I know how painful it is, but I hope you find the courage to move through each day with a little more strength. Take heart dear.
69. Cry not too much I’m pained that your mother had gone, but always remember the good works she has done to humanity by bringing you to the world. Accept my sympathy.
70. Words however kind, I know can’t heal the pains of your mother’s loss, but know that you’re always been remembered I my solemn prayers to God. I hope he gives you the strength to go through this.
71. I know the love and support of a mother cannot be replaced by anyone else in the world. But I pray and hope that you find strength in your family, friends, and well you wishers. I hope you have the courage to bear this pain.
72. Right here, someone cares and will not stop praying for you. I hope this gives you the comfort which you need most.
73. I understand your pains and I care about you so much. I know there’s no care which can be valued like that of a Mother. God will definitely grant you the strength and courage to go through this tough time.
74. I know losing your mom is one of the painful losses you have ever felt in life. The place of a Mother cannot be replaced. I know she owns a golden part in your heart. I know memories of her can never stop popping through your head, but please be consoled by the fact that she was a good woman who lived a fulfilled life.
75. I know in times like these it is always very difficult to bear the pains that come with it. It is even more painful that you have lost such a great and loving mother. Please accept my sympathy.
76. You always speak about your mother with utmost love and affection. I know she meant the whole world to you. I know she was truly a kind and loving woman. M heartfelt sympathy to you.
77. I am really sorry for your loss. I know you love your mother so much that she was the most important woman in your life. I hope you find the courage to bear her demise. Accept my condolences.
78. My most sincere condolences on the Loss of the most important woman in your life. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
79. I wished I could take this away from you. I wish your very own wishes could become reality today. I hope God gives you the enablement to bear this great loss.
80. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy for the death of you dear beloved mom. May you find strength and comfort in this tough and difficult situation.
81. Words can’t express the exact way I feel pained over the death of your mom. I know there are no right words to describe the pain which you are going through now. But be comforted by the fact that your mother impacted on the lives of many and her legacy shall always live.
82. Sincere sympathy for the deepest part of my heart on the loss of your mother. Be strong as you go through this difficult time.
83. May echo tear you shed be a note that is risen to heaven above. May your heart find comfort in this difficult time. And may you also know that your mother was really a good woman who lived a life worthy of emulation.
84. Hard working hands at rest. A golden heart has stopped beating. May your mother’s soul join that of others faithful departed to rest in peace. Amen.
85. What has no idea about everything you are going through at this very moment, but I know that pains clones it all. I pray that you find the very strength which you need to be strong and courageous throughout this difficult situation. Accept my condolences.
86. It’s really saddening and painful that you’ve lost your dear mother. Please, accept my heartfelt sympathy and express the same to your family.
87. Let your sorrow be a bridge and not a barrier. Let your pains remind you of the fortune and good luck of having such a great and wonderful mother. Please accept my sympathy for the loss of your dear mom.
88. I am deeply pained and sincerely sorry for the loss of your mother. I hope you find the courage and strength to stay strong.
89. Though your mother is no more, it is worthy to know that she has achieved so much in life. You’re truly a legacy that speaks about her good works and I pray that you have the strength to bear her painful demise. Take heart dear.
90. I know you’re deeply pained and saddened over the loss of your mother. She was indeed a kind and loving woman. I extend my heartfelt sympathy to you and your family.
91. Your mom was indeed a woman that lived a life that was worthy of emulations. I am so sorry for her loss.
92. I do not know the right words that will bring comfort to this very great and fatal loss. I know God shall heal he bruises with time. Accept my heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your mom.
93. It’s very painful to lose a loved one, and even more painful to lose the most important person in your life. I know the pains of this great loss are hard to bear. But be sure that you’re always been remembered in my prayers.
94. I know mothers are requirements for all of us. I know we wish to keep our mothers for eternity. But death has been so unfair to us by taking the very ones we cherish most. Please, accept my condolences.
95. I know it’s a very difficult time for you right now. I know the pains seem unbearable. Always remember that I wish you well and will always continue to pray that you find comfort in your faith.
96. I appreciate your mom so much for influencing you to be the person you are today. Though she’s gone, her goodness and legacy will ever live. Take heart, my dear friend.
97. I hope memories of your mother bring you comfort. I know you’d wish to keep her for your entire life but death is so unfair to have taken her away. Please, Accept my sympathy.
98. As your friend, I know how important your mom was to you. I’m very sorry for her loss.
99. The legacy your mom has left for you isn’t just for your own good but for the good of everyone who has come across you and her. I know you’ll miss her so much, but please accept my condolences.
100. With pains in my heart. With a solemn plea to the Lord to grant you strength. I join you and your families to mourn over the death of your dear mother. May her gentle soul rest in peace.
101. From all premises, I know I’m very right to say that you had the best mom one can ever wish to have. I’m sincerely sorry for her loss.
102. I know it pains so much that you lose your mom to the cold hands of death. May her memory remain evergreen in your heart. Please, accept my heartfelt condolences.
103. Though I didn’t get to know your mom, I can say rightly from your conducts that you had one of the best mothers in the world. I sympathize with you and your family over your loss.
104. Your mom was truly a good and dynamic person. It was great to know her and her demise is been felt by all. May your faith give you the comfort which you deserve.
105. Your mom really touched my life during her lifetime. This she did through her advice, courage, and daily motivation. I miss her so much and I pray that you find the strength to go through this tough and difficult time.
106. I’m grateful for coming across someone as nice as you. This has helped me to know the kind of person your mom. Please, accept my heartfelt sympathy over her demise.
107. Your mom had so much wisdom. She was a warm-hearted woman who did good to everyone she came across. May her gentle soul rest in peace, and may God give you the needed courage to scale through this difficult time.
108. I know no one has the ability to comprehend the pain which you’re passing through at this very point. One thing I assure you is that I will always be by your side throughout this tough and difficult time. Please, accept my heartfelt sympathy.
109. There are no right words to describe the pain and devastation which I feel this very moment. I wish the plague could be taken away from you. I wish that your truest wishes could be granted this very moment. But since I have no such power, always know that I will continue to remember you in my solemn prayers to God. Take heart dear.
110. I pray that God grants you the strength and courage that is needed to go through this process. I grieve with you and your family over this great loss.
111. I know all you feel now is intense pains and grievances. I know God will always be by your side to give you the needed comfort, strength, and courage to scale through this tough time. Please, accept my heartfelt sympathy.
112. I understand how difficult it is to bear this pain. I know how much it hurts to know that your mom is no more. Though it’s a very difficult time for you and your family, always remember that I never fail to put you in my prayers.
113. In ask much as it hurts, always remember that your mother lived a fulfilled life and her legacy shall always continue to live on. Please, accept my heartfelt sympathy.
114. As you comprehend this profound loss. Always remember that you had the best mom in the world and her soul will rest in peace. Please, accept my condolences.
115. I know this pain is just too hard to bear. I know it’s very difficult t watch your mom taken away by death so unfairly. But please, know that we all will miss your mom and you’re never going to be alone. Please, accept my sympathy.
116. The news of your mother’s demise caused my heart to bleed pains. I wish I had the exact words that can give you the needed comfort. Please, accept my heartfelt condolence.
117. I extend my heartfelt sympathy to you and your family as you grief for the death of your mother. May you find strength in the fact that she lived a fulfilled life.
118. Your mother’s light is still shining in you. Anyone who comes across you would never doubt the fact that you had a very good woman for a mother. Her works have reflected so much on you that everyone commends the good she did to humanity. Accept my condolences, please.
119. Your mom was really a source of motivation and encouragement to me. It is saddening that I have not had the opportunity to say this to her, but please be strong as I sympathize with you over her loss.
120. I do not have adequate and pungent words to express my grief. Your mother was truly a good woman and I felt blessed and opportune to know her. You’re truly a good reflection of her good worked. It is true without a doubt that she live a fulfilled life. I am so sorry for your loss.