Everyone hurts, and everyone feels. It’s natural to have feelings and even more natural to feel hurt by other people when they’re inconsiderate or purposefully mean. It’s a problem that nearly everyone experiences at some point in their lives — who hasn’t been hurt by a friend? Millions of people out there find themselves getting their feelings hurt by someone else.
Being hurt and feeling sad is never a good feeling. You know someone has hurt you, but sometimes it’s hard to move past it. When someone hurts your feelings, does it just tear you up inside? Or worse, do you feel like you can’t do anything about it? You can. You can talk about it.
Have you ever been hurt by another person? Have you ever felt anger and the desire to go over the top of that table and punch the guy or girl who hurt you? These you hurt my feelings quotes perfectly help you express those feelings on several issues I have imagined.
You Hurt My Feelings Quotes
You hurt my feelings over something so minor. I’m sorry; it’s not your fault that I’m this way. But if you can forgive me, then we have a chance to get back to a relationship where I’m not constantly throwing tantrums and crying over the tiniest little things.
1. You knew I felt like this, and you said that, knowing that hurt more than anything else.
2. I thought you were my friend, but you knew what you did to me all along and cheered while doing it. I knew that hurt more than anything else I ever went through.
3. You knew what you did, but you just didn’t care. You know that hurt even more.
4. You wrote me a song about not wanting to be with me, And you knew that I would fall in love. That hurt me more than you could’ve ever imagined.
5. You don’t know how I feel. My heart is broken, and I can’t stop it from bleeding. You’re only going to make me feel worse if you don’t apologize.
6. I’m worth more than this. I’m worth the time and effort to be the person you want me to be—not what you think I’m going to do next.
7. You hurt my feelings, and you knew that hurt more than everything else. I want to be alone, so I can cry without you looking at me.
8. You hurt me, and you knew that hurt more than a simple punch in the face.
9. You hurt my feelings; you knew it was coming, I told you before, and you ignored me.
10. I thought you were different from the rest. But you still held back and said some things that hurt me. I trusted you, but you stabbed me in the back.
11. Let’s be honest—you knew you were hurting my feelings. You’re a very bad person.
12. You call me out of nowhere and start talking nonsense. I don’t have time for this nonsense; you know what time it is?
13. Your words cut deeper than a knife. You say you’re sorry, but I can see that from a mile away, you’re coming to hurt me.
14. I just found out about your little secret. You hurt my feelings, and you knew that hurt more than anything. It’s over.
15. You hurt my feelings, and you knew it. As if you didn’t do enough damage, now you’re making fun of me for them.
16. You hurt my feelings, and you knew full well that I was going to be upset about it. You might as well have punched me in the face.
17. You knew I was hurting, and you still hurt my feelings.
18. You know what’s worse than hurting feelings? Knowing that you hurt me and keeping it to yourself.
19. I don’t know if you knew that you hurt my feelings, but I don’t think it was intentional. I got mad at myself for getting mad at you; I should have known better. So in the future, if you want to hurt me, please at least tell me why because it’s not cool.
20. You’re the one who broke my heart into a million pieces. I told you that I was upset, and you did it anyway. Now I feel like there is no way of making things right.
21. You can’t just break my heart and walk away. I don’t know whether to be angry or sad because you didn’t take the time to explain what happened.
22. You’re gonna get me all riled up. You know it, I know it, and everyone else will too. You’re the reason why my heart is broken, and I can’t believe you did this to me.
23. You thought about it, and you knew. You hurt me more than I’ll ever let you know.
24. I really thought that you cared, but you just didn’t say the right things. You know when I hurt you, but I still need to keep you around.
25. You know, I’ve been hurt before by other people. But you, my friend, are the first to make me cry because of a text message.
26. I’m sorry, I really thought that I would be loved. Even though you knew I could take it, you still had to throw it on me.
27. I don’t like you anymore; you hurt my feelings. I wish I could say it to your face, but I don’t think you will understand.
28. I told you I didn’t want to be with you, and your reply was, ‘let’s just see where it takes us’.
29. No one hurts my feelings without my permission because I’ll never be the same when you hurt me.
30. You’re a very bad person. I have feelings, and you’ve hurt me by not being honest. You said one thing and did another. You should be ashamed of yourself.
31. You had no intention of hurting my feelings, but you did it anyway. That was so bad.
32. It’s one thing to be honest with yourself, but you should know better when it comes to hurting other people’s feelings.
33. I’ve tried to be cool about this, but you’re hurting my feelings.
34. I’m hurt and angry, and I will do everything in my power to prevent you from doing it again.
35. You’re a bad person. You hurt my feelings, and we can’t be friends anymore.
36. I’m not gonna lie; I feel like you’re hurting my feelings. Why don’t you just go?
37. Do you have no shame? You hurt my feelings over something so minor.
38. When you hurt my feelings so minor, I’ll give you one chance to explain.
39. I think the comments you made to me over a minor thing reflect how upset you are and how much you care.
40. Hey, babe, I am not mad at you. But I am hurt by this. That’s all.
41. I was hurt by your words, and it’s not like I don’t know how to take a joke.
42. I feel so hurt that you would say that I don’t deserve this.
43. Guys, I need to vent for a sec. You hurt my feelings over something so minor, and I just can’t take it anymore.
44. How can you hurt my feelings over something so small? I trusted you, and you did this!
45. You really hurt my feelings over something so little. Why are you so petty?
46. I just want to let you know that your response hurts me. I feel like you weren’t being honest with me because of something so small, and I don’t like it.
47. I’m sorry that I hurt your feelings. That was not my intention, and I sincerely apologize.
48. I don’t know what you did or said to me, but it was clearly hurtful. You really hurt my feelings by doing that.
49. I felt bad when you threw me under the bus. What did I do to deserve this?
50. You hurt my feelings over something so trivial. There’s no need to be upset, especially when we’re not together anymore. I still love you, and I’m glad things ended in the way they did.
51. I can’t believe you didn’t text me back last night. I thought we were having a good time, and then I saw your Instagram story, and it was like, no big deal. I just don’t get why that would upset you, but whatever.
52. If you think my feelings matter too much to even bother to say sorry, then I will just think of a way not to see you.
53. I’m so sorry if I hurt your feelings or made you sad. I’ll try to fix it and do better next time.
54. You can’t just say something like, “I know this is awful and self-explanatory, but…” when you don’t even have the decency to mention how much it hurts.
55. You hurt my feelings over something so minor. I don’t let people get to me unless I really think about it. But you make it seem like it’s a big deal, but it just isn’t.
56. You’ve got less of a right to hurt my feelings than I do to hurt yours.
57. I’m hurt that you don’t want to hang out more often.
58. I didn’t realize I was hurting your feelings. I’m sorry, really.
59. I can’t believe you’re giving me the silent treatment on this. It’s like you don’t even care about my feelings.
60. I was so close to just forgiving you, but now I’m feeling slighted.
61. I deserve better. How many times are you going to hurt me over a stupid argument?
62. I don’t want to hurt your feelings. If you were mad at me, I would understand. But please don’t take it out on everyone else that’s around you that didn’t do anything wrong.
63. I feel embarrassed that I hurt your feelings, but you should be more careful in the future.
64. I’m sorry I hurt your feelings, but you will see I wasn’t trying to disrespect you.
65. I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings, but this is how I feel.
66. You don’t get to hurt my feelings and then walk away because it’s not all about you.
67. I am in love with you, but I think that I should tell you that you hurt my feelings.
68. I never fail to be amazed by you, and I am always so glad that a part of me is still here with you. Nevertheless, when I get hurt, I can’t help but wonder what happened to our strength, our love, and our trust.
69. I was shocked right now when you said that it hurt my feelings, but I don’t want to say anything because maybe it wasn’t meant to be a big deal.
70. I never thought that I would feel so hurt by the things you said. I thought I didn’t deserve this kind of treatment from you, and it made me feel like no one would ever love me as much as you do, and now I know that I am wrong.
71. I feel so hurt that you don’t trust me, and I’m sorry; I never meant to hurt you in any way.
72. I’m hurt, still. I don’t think we’ll be together anymore.
73. I always cherish you, and there is no doubt about it because it has always been my joy and happiness that you belong to me. However, I am still shocked you hurt my feelings. I don’t know why but I have been feeling so strange lately.
74. I am really hurt that you don’t feel like the same person, I know it has always been my joy and happiness that you belong to me, but I can’t believe you hurt my feelings.
75. I am sorry. I should have known better than to hurt you, but I didn’t expect your reaction to hurt me as well.
76. I can’t believe you did that. I want to hold you and tell you it’s okay, but you’re hurting me again.
77. I’m sorry, my love; I truly am. But it’s been so long, and I thought other people were older than me, but you have to understand that I didn’t understand how things felt when I was young. We have to talk about this.
78. I never expected you would hurt my feelings this way. I always cherish you, and there is no doubt that you belong to me because it has always been my joy and happiness. However, I am still shocked you hurt my feelings.
79. My feelings have been hurt by you. I hope we can have a better relationship in the future rather than being strangers.
80. I am hurt that you didn’t want to spend time with me. I thought we had something special and now I feel like you don’t care.
81. I don’t know if I should forgive you or not. But I am still shocked because my feelings are hurt, and I thought you would never do something like that to me again.
82. I’m always here for you, but your actions hurt me.
83. I apologize for hurting your feelings. I just wanted to let you know that I care about you and that I wouldn’t do anything to hurt you.
84. You hurt me. Do you think you can fool me? I know you are the person who is no longer in love with me. But, hey, you still need to understand that I am your one and only man.
85. I can’t believe you did this to me. I thought we were going to be happy together, but you hurt me.
86. You are the person who is no longer in love with me. But hey, you still need to understand that I am your one and only man.
87. You hurt me, and I feel like a punching bag. You are no longer in love with me, but you still need to understand that I am your one and only man.
88. I’m hurt by you. You should understand that I am the one and only person for you.
89. You hurt me so bad that I can’t even smile or laugh. I feel like a broken woman without my man.
90. I don’t know what you are trying to do. I am so hurt, thinking that you are still in love with me. But, hey, you still need to understand that I am your one and only man.
91. You hurt me. Why do you do that to me? I gave you everything was supposed to give and even more, but then you stopped loving me. Don’t you tell me that we are not in love anymore?
92. I can’t believe you hurt me like this. You made me believe you really had changed for me. But now, you are back to your old self.
93. I know it hurts, but I’m sorry. I won’t be that person who can’t see the bigger picture. But I will always love you and be there for you.
94. Your words cut me deep. I am hurt, and I don’t know what to think right now.
95. How could you do this to me? How could you do this to me? I am shocked and upset.
96. I can’t believe you did that to me. I’m hurt, disappointed and feel like you don’t care about me anymore.
97. I am hurt that you didn’t want to spend time with me.
98. The first time I heard you say that you don’t think we fit together, I was shocked. But now I know what it feels like to be kicked in the gut, and it’s been four long years.
99. I am hurt that you didn’t want to spend time with me. I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be friends anymore.
100. I am hurt that you didn’t want to spend time with me. I tried so hard to make this work, but it seems like things are just too different now and really out of my control. I am sorry to hear your news, but maybe you can use this experience to make a better choice in the future.
101. I am hurt that you didn’t want to spend time with me. I wanted to give you the best night ever, but you were too busy scrolling through Instagram or talking on the phone all night.
102. I am hurt that you didn’t want to spend time with me; I was very excited to see you.
103. I am hurt that you didn’t want to spend time with me when I know how much you love me.
104. I am hurt that you did not want to spend time with me. I do not like being ignored in the middle of a conversation. There are many other things you could have been doing instead of ignoring me.
105. I was hurt that you didn’t want to spend time with me. You don’t have to be my friend. I understand. I wish you could’ve been more understanding.
106. I’m so hurt that you don’t want to spend time with me anymore.
107. I’m hurt that you weren’t able to meet my expectations of being there for me.
108. I don’t know what to do with myself. I am hurt because you haven’t told me that you love me yet, but I will wait for that sweet nothings.
I hope these you hurt my feelings quotes helped express how someone hurt your feelings over one thing or another. Thank you for taking the time to read through it. Please share this post with your loved ones, also.