Are you doing jobs you don’t like and wishing for more control over your lives? Are you dreaming of being our own boss? Some people might even love their jobs, but feel being a boss is better.
While being your own boss doesn’t necessarily mean not having an office 9-5 job to some and being able to work from anywhere to others, I’ll say it more about the freedom and ability to use our time how we want, to take control of our lives and career.
In today’s economy, many people are deciding to become their own bosses. You, too, can be your boss and live life on terms set by you. The inspirational and motivational quotes here remind you of that.
You can also send the quotes here to a person who needs some inspiration or motivation or a push or a reminder to become their own boss.
Swipe, and you’ll find yourself reading some fine be your own boss inspirational quotes.
Be Your Own Boss Motivational Quotes
You’ll be the only one behind the wheel trying to steer your career to its goal if you are your own boss. You have to decide if you want to make your own rules or just sit back and follow the rules. Choose to be your own boss.
1. Be your own boss and chase your dreams. Take control and enjoy the flexibility of working on your terms.
2. Life is going to be a roller coaster of ups and downs. You need to be in charge and set your own goals. Be your own boss.
3. I’m the master of my life. I’ve got the keys to my own kingdom. I got the means and the ways. And I make my own rules. I am now the master of my own life because I am my own boss. You should be your own boss.
4. If you want to be your own boss, then put your sights on the stars, and reach for the moon and the sky. Thankfully, they’re within your reach.
5. To be your own boss is the most important thing. You’re the one that makes things happen, and when you see the fruits of my labour, you know it’s your doing.
6. What it means to be your own boss is that you can do more with a lot less fuss and bother and less time wasting your precious minutes following instructions you don’t trust.
7. To be your own boss makes you the master of your own life. You decide how much time should go into which part of the goal to be achieved. And it’s on you to see that you get where you need to be.
8. What it means to be your own boss is that you can make things work on your terms. It doesn’t matter how hard it gets; you’ll work with a smile on your face because you’re in control, and you’ll be prouder of the results you get.
9. If you don’t drive the car, then you can’t steer it. That’s being at the mercy of others. Seek out your own path and live life behind the steering. Be your own boss.
10. I work for myself and myself alone. It comes with a feeling of pride, a feeling of power, a feeling of glory and honour. I do not have to get approval from anyone or anything to do everything. I can do what I want. You should be your own boss.
11. It’s not always a breeze—being your own boss, dealing with life’s ups and downs. But you’re not a quitter.
12. If you want to be your own boss, it’s a good idea to learn how to take orders and give them, and listen to what people say.
13. There is a boss in you. Do you know you can be the boss of your business? All it takes is a bit of imagination and some hard work.
14. To be your own driver is to be responsible, to make your own decisions, and to take the steering of your own life and drive it where you want it to go. To be your own boss is like being your own driver.
15. From sipping coffee to browsing the web, what you do as your own boss is up to you.
16. You can be who you want to be and do what you want to do when you’re your own boss. You won’t have to follow orders. You can create your own path and go through your career on your terms.
17. Be the boss of your own life with the mind that you were given and the heart that you possess.
18. When you’re your boss, you can do more than just dream. You can take action and take the world by storm because no one can stop you.
19. I’m my own boss–the guy that writes my own rules. I don’t have to run everything by someone else. I can make the choices I want to, I can eat when I want to, and I can sleep when I want. I have this to say to you: be your own boss.
20. He is his own boss. He is the one who gives his own commands. He is the one who tells himself how far to go. Be like him.
21. Freedom is a beautiful thing. As your own boss, you have more liberty to work on your own terms. You decide when you work and for how long; you get to do business the way you think is best, and you can—finally—live life on your own terms.
22. Your freedom, flexibility, and independence are important to you, so be your own boss. Choose to follow your passion, and you will enjoy some great rewards.
23. Come work for yourself. Make the most money you’ve ever made. It’s still early enough to be the boss of yourself.
24. You should be your own boss. Take control and pursue the work-life balance you’ve always dreamed of.
25. Start taking jobs that fit your schedule. Work when you want, where you want. Be your own boss.
26. You can be your own boss and set your own hours. What could be better than that?
27. It’s your life, and you should enjoy it. You can always be who you want to become and do what you want to do. Don’t wait to be the boss of your life—be it now!
28. Take the leap. Set up your own small business. Be your own boss. You got this.
29. When you become your own boss, you control your future. You get to choose where you work, what you do, and how hard you work.
Inspirational Quotes About Being Your Own Boss
“Being your own boss is the best—when you’re making your own rules, and you’re creating the rules that affect your finances. You’ll never have to ask for directions unless you want to. You’ll be the master of your own life.”
30. The best part about being your own boss is that you get to set your own schedule. You can work out of your home or from a local coffee shop…and you can wear whatever makes you feel relaxed and creative.
31. Being your own boss has its perks. Besides the obvious advantage of keeping all the profits and deciding how your time is spent, you’ll have the freedom to succeed on your own terms while you help others look their best.
32. Being your own boss is great. It lets you decide your working hours and your future. But you have to work hard and never give up, or you’ll have wasted your time. But you’re strong enough to be your own boss.
33. Being your own boss isn’t for everyone. Having the liberty to set your own schedule is a wonderful thing, but it’s something that you must earn! And you can do earn it!
34. This is the greatest thing about being your own boss—you can make your own hours, dress however you like, and, most importantly, answer to no one but yourself.
35. Being your own boss has its perks. You can wear whatever you want, set your own schedule and, best of all, say what you really think.
36. Here’s an advantage of being your own boss–you are the one in charge of what happens next. So let nothing stand in your way. Go for your dreams. Go for your goals.
37. There are certain things that you can’t achieve without being your own boss. And even then, you’ll have difficulty, but on your own terms.
38. Tired of your 9-to-5? Want to make some extra cash outside it but no freedom or time to do it? If being in more control of your life is one of your fantasies, now is the time–be your own boss.
39. You’ll be in complete control of your schedule, your business, and your future. Being your own boss is a huge step, but a step that you should take.
40. Being your own boss comes with rewards, but it also requires hard work, sacrifice, and focused attention. You’ve got the hustle; you can do it.
41. Being your own boss is rewarding and exciting, but you were born capable of doing the hard work and making the sacrifice that comes with it.
42. Being your own boss is both rewarding and challenging. When you’re passionate about what you’re doing and care deeply about providing the best service you can, success is certain.
43. Whether your goal is freedom, to make a difference, or both, being your own boss puts the ball in your hands. Remember, the key to escaping 9-5 prison is to live by your own rules.
44. Being your own boss is not without its benefits — taking control of your own destiny, creating your own hours, and even determining the location of your office are all perks. You only have one life. Live it as your own boss.
45. Do what you love and what makes you happy. Be your own boss.
46. Buck up and stop putting off your dreams. Stop hiding behind excuses that hold you back. Start living your life and loving every bit of it. Be your own boss.
47. Be your own boss. Take control and pursue a work-life balance you’ll love. Find a leader in you today and build your business with confidence anytime, anywhere.
48. Start earning profit and getting the lifestyle you deserve by being your own boss. Stop dreaming. Start living.
49. You are the one who is in charge of your own life; don’t let anyone else get a hold of it. Be your own boss.
50. You have to make your own decisions because life is short. Take a chance and do what you love, don’t live someone else’s life. Be your own boss.
51. Screw anyone who says you can’t be your own boss. In a world that gives you the opportunity to pursue what you want and make it happen, don’t let anyone else tell you anything different.
52. Life is better when you are the driver, not a passenger. Be your own boss—work from where you find interesting and leave your mark.
53. Live your life exactly how you want to live it. You set the schedule and enjoy a little more freedom and flexibility when you are your own boss.
I hope you found motivation and inspiration to be your boss in these quotes. I hope they reminded you that you have what it takes to be your own boss.
So, go on and do big things. Be your own boss and enjoy every second of it. But I’d totally love it if you share this amazing collection of inspirational quotes with your friends before you leave this page.