In life as it is with all forms of relationships, you can surely bear witness to it that it is full of smooth moments and angry ones. Disagreements are unavoidable, while some leads to hurtful moments others might not but they are evident even in the best relationship.
No matter how great the relationship is overall, there will unavoidably be a few times when you find yourself having to apologize to your partner.
Maybe you did something that you should not have done or you said something to hurt that unique person in your life or maybe you took the relationship for granted.
Whatever the cause of the discord in your relationship is, the only way to fix things is to offer up an apology. When you say “I’m sorry,” you are admitting responsibility for what went wrong and definitely saying such won’t happen again.
Forgiveness messages to someone you love.
Get into the messages below and express just how sorry you are to your significant other. If you want to make things right, then think about what went wrong.
Forgiveness Love Messages for Him or Her
There’s nothing as romantic in a relationship as a swift apology. Because I know how much being wronged means, I decided to help you write these Forgiveness messages you can send to that special person you love. The best for your boyfriend or girlfriend, husband or wife. Let him or her know how remorseful you are.
1. I want to make things better. At it’s best, our marriage is the greatest in the whole world, and I am willing to do what it takes to work through this rough patch. Please help me, honey, and forgive me for all of my irritating habits. I’m sorry, and I love you from the bottom of my heart.
2. I think I’ve taken you for granted over the years. Now that we’ve been apart for a few weeks, I’ve realized how my life is incomplete without you. I’ve learned my lesson; please come back. I’m sorry.
3. I shouldn’t have gone to the races, especially after all that is going on. I’m sorry, and I promise not to be so inconsiderate ever again. Please forgive me.
4. Today I’ve decided to stop blaming you for all our problems because I’ve realized that I’ve not been taking enough responsibility. I’m sorry, and I want to put an end to all the fights and arguments.
5. I know I’ve been far from a true gentleman. But today I’m taking the first step to being the man of your dreams by writing this apology. I’m sorry for not spending enough time with you. To begin to make it up, I’ve planned a romantic evening for both of us.
6. I am amazed at how you put up with my bad habits day after day. I promise to try to be a better person, and I hope that you forgive me for yesterday, a small hiccup in our otherwise beautiful and happy married life. I’m sorry, honey.
7. I know there is nothing I can do to make up for my behavior over the last few weeks. So I got a gift for you. Hope you like it and will forgive me because I love you, and you know it’s true!
8. The world’s most beautiful wife deserves the world’s most tender apology. I’m sorrier than I have ever been. Forgive me, darling.
9. Unlike other husbands, I have never forgotten to wish you a happy birthday nor have I ever forgotten any of our anniversaries. So keep that in mind and please forgive me for lying to you about going to the game. I’m sorry, honey; I love you!
10. Don’t forgive me just because I’m saying sorry. Forgive me because I love you and don’t want to waste a single moment of our time together fighting. Truly yours, now and forever.
11. You mean the world to me. Will you forgive me?
I need you in my life. I am sorry.
I’m sorry. I’ll do whatever it takes to keep you in my arms.
12. I feel like the worst person in the whole world. I’m truly sorry for shouting at you, and I promise I’ll never do it again. Forgive me, babe.
13. I’m sorry for getting angry at you for no reason. I will do whatever it takes to keep you in my arms, beautiful.
14. I’m heartbroken and can’t believe I lied to you. I know I will never be able to make it up to you. But at least let me try by accepting my apology. I am sorry, sweetheart, I will never do it again. Ever.
15. I’m really sorry if anything I did at the party last weekend offended you. I didn’t mean to hurt you. You will forgive your darling boyfriend, won’t you?
16. I didn’t mean to be such a possessive boyfriend. It’s just that I love you a bit too much. I promise to tone my behavior down. I’m sorry, sweetie.
17. You are the girl of my dreams, and it pains me to see you cry. Please accept my apology and give me a smile, because your tears are too precious to be wasted. I’m sorry.
18. I know you are angry right now. But when you get a moment to reflect on what has happened, I want you to think about all the good times we’ve had, all the happy memories we’ve shared, and what the future holds for the both of us. I’m sorry sweetheart, and I hope you can forgive me.
19. I don’t know what to say but to apologize for being such a jerk. I hope you look beyond this mistake and forgive me. Love you, babe.
20. I’m sorry for being a bit clingy. It’s just that I can’t stop thinking about you!
21. I will not stop pampering you until I see that beautiful smile on your face again. I will do whatever it takes to show you how sorry I am. Forgive me, Baby.
23. Your tears are too precious to be wasted. Let me make it up to you.
I miss that tender spot on your shoulder. Please forgive me.
24. I’m sorry for being such a pain.
Please forgive me for all of my annoying habits.
I promise to be a better person.
I would never mean to cause you so much pain. I promise to be a better communicator.
My life is incomplete without you. Please forgive me.
25. You always look gorgeous and beautiful and I made you look so ugly the other day by causing you pain. I’m really sorry beautiful.
26. Being alone today made me realize my mistakes and I want you to know that I regret my actions. I’m so sorry my woman.
27. I’m very sorry for lying to your face today. Can you please forgive me?
28. I made one of the biggest mistakes in life today, by taking you and your feelings for granted. I’m deeply sorry my princess.
29. For those times that I allowed my pride to get in the way of apologizing I’m Really Sorry.
30. I vow to never lie to you but always stay true and say the truth, no matter what. I’m so sorry damsel.
31. No vows or promises, I just want to say that I’m truly and really sorry my princess.
32. I hope by hugging and telling you how much you mean to me will create a place in your heart to forgive me. I’m so sorry my love.
33. No explanation would be enough to tell you how terrible I feel for hurting you. I’m truly sorry my baby.
34. I want you to know that I still love and care about you, even though I hurt your feelings. I’m really sorry my angel.
35. I only want you to look into my eyes and see how sorry I am for having cause you pains. I’m so sorry my baby. Can you please forgive me?
36. If I had to start apologizing for what I did to you it will run into weeks if not months. All I can say is that I’m deeply sorry my queen.
37. After you left, my whole world crumbled into pieces. Please forgive me and come back to me. I miss you so much. Nothing is the same without you.
38. I cannot believe how foolish I was to drive you away. I am sorry. Please come back.
39. I am sorry for disappointing you. How can I redeem myself in your eyes? You are the person I love and what you think of me means the world to me.
40. Our fight has made me realize how much you truly mean to me. Is it too late for me to say that I am sorry
41. I am very sorry for what happened the other day. Please forgive me.
42. I cannot stand seeing you look so unhappy for even a second. I am really sorry.
43. I am sorry love, it was never my intention to hurt you.
44. I will wait as long as I need to, I just want you to forgive me.
45. Hurting you was the most devastating thing that I could have ever done. I am so sorry. I love you so much.
46. Not a minute goes by without me thinking about how I hurt you. I am sorry.
47. Actions speak louder than words. So first, let me say I am sorry for hurting you, the love of my life, and then let me prove it to you.
48. I took you for granted and now I am paying the price for it. I love you. I am sorry.
49. I am sorry for making you leave. My life does not make sense without you in it.
50. I am sorry that I had the nerve to take you for granted. I do not know what I was thinking. You mean so much to me.
51. After we broke up, I realized that our relationship was more important than my selfish pride. I am sorry that I realized it too late, but I would do anything to have you back.
52. There are so many things that make me miss you. Your smile, the sound of your voice, your warm embrace, and your gentle touch. Please forgive me. I miss you so much.
53. I cherish the happy moments we have together and they play again over and over in my head. I am sorry for taking all of these wonderful memories for granted.
54. I am sorry for messing up things so badly with us. I am not afraid to admit that I made a mistake.
55. Please forgive me. I know that the hurt I feel from hurting you is nowhere near the pain you feel right now.
56. I’m so sorry that I lied to you, my love. I promise not to do it again. I’m really sorry, sweetheart.
57. Deception is only sweet in books and tale and not in reality. I’m truly sorry for lying to your face.
58. A day like this, I wish I had the power to cleanse all the terrible things I did to hurt you. I’m really sorry my love.
59. I am so very sorry that I took you for granted. You are everything to me and more. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?
60. You mean the world to me, and I want to do everything I can to make up to you for last week. I know I’ve been on your nerves, but that’s just because I can’t get enough of you. I’m sorry, and I know you will forgive me, won’t you?
61. You are the hottest guy in class and deserve nothing but the most understanding girlfriend ever. I’m sorry for the tantrum I threw yesterday, baby.
62. Hi Babe, I just want to let you know how sorry I am for goofing up the other day. I’m all yours, and I promise never to bother you like that again.
63. I am sorry for arguing with you. It’s just that I want the best of things to happen in your life. Please forgive me, baby.
64. I know it seems as though I’ve been ignoring you. I’m sorry. I’ve been loaded with projects and submissions (or whatever the reason) in the last few weeks, but I promise that we will spend happy, fun, and naughty times after the week is over.
65. I promise I’ll think before I speak next time. You know I did not mean any of the things I said to you yesterday, don’t you? I need you in my life, and I’m very sorry about last night.
66. What do I have to do to make you believe that there’s nothing going on between me and the new guy at work? I’m sorry I have not kept you in the loop of things recently, but I hope you believe me. I love you!
67. You are the sweetest, cutest, and hottest guy I know, and I will do anything and everything it takes for you to forgive me. I’m sorry for what I did, now let’s make up with a kiss!
68. I’m sorry I’ve become so jealous and possessive about you. It’s only because I’m afraid other girls will pounce over hot stuff like you! But I promise not to get worked up and lose my temper again the way I did yesterday.
69. I’m sorry for being demanding, and I hope you will take me back in your arms again. I miss that tender spot on your shoulder, honey. Forgive me
70. I am the only one who needs to apologize for the troubles we’ve had this week. I’m sorry and I hope we can get back to being the happiest couple in town. I love you.
71. I shouldn’t have been so angry when you came in late last night. I’ve fixed a delicious brekky for you and look forward to spending a lovely evening with you after we’re both back from work. Love you tons! Forgive me, darling.
72. Sorry for being such an annoying little girl the other day. But remember, this little girl is all yours. Forgive me, won’t you?
73. I don’t know what has happened to me. I know that I’ve been acting strange and have been very annoying. I’m sorry, darling.
74. I’m sorry for being such a pain. I honestly didn’t mean to insult you. Forgive me quickly, so I can pamper you and show you a good time inside and outside the bedroom!
75. It breaks my heart to see you sad. I know times have been tough and I have not been supportive enough. But let’s put that behind us and look forward to happier times ahead. I’m sorry, honey. Please forgive me.
76. I’m the only one responsible for all the bickering we’ve gone through in the last few days. I’m sorry. I hope I can make the rest of the week better.
77. I don’t know how to apologize to you after all the outbursts, shouting, and screaming. All I ask of you is to forget the last few months and look at them as a small bump in our otherwise blissful life as husband and wife. I’m sorry.
78. I accept that I caused the arguments we’ve had recently and I apologize for it. But can you imagine a life without arguments and fights? It would be a dull life, don’t you think? So please accept my apology, and you can thank me later for bringing some colour into our married lives.
79. “I Am Sorry” is all I could come up with after realizing my faults and mistakes.
80. I never for once envisaged in my widest dreams that I will one day hurt you so bad like this. I’m deeply sorry my prince charming.
81. I don’t expect you to forgive me that easily, but can you give me a chance to prove my love for you again? I’m truly sorry my baby.
82. Please accept my apology and let me win you and your love all over again. Let me show you that you’re mine always as I’m yours. I’m sorry my love.
83. A relationship without forgiveness cannot stand the test of time. Please forgive me, my dear.
84. Can you please stop my bleeding heart and the tears from my eyes by accepting my apology. I’m so sorry handsome.
85. All I request for is that you put a stop to this terrible and painful moment. Please find a place in your heart to forgive me, I’m really sorry my baby.
86. My darling, you have every single right to be mad at me. I just want you to know that I am terribly sorry and that I love you so much.
87. I am so sorry for betraying your trust. Your trust is a treasure that I did not treat well. I will work hard to earn that trust back from you.
88. I am so sorry that my words and actions made you cry. I was not thinking and should have known better than to do that. What can I do to make things better? I would do anything to make you smile again.
89. Can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me for this huge mistake that I have made? I love you too much to give up on us. You are my future.
90. I am sorry that I lied to you. I know that it makes you question if you can trust me. But I will do anything I can to prove that you did not make the wrong decision by being with me.
91. I am sorry for letting my silly pride get in the way of our relationship. The last thing I want to do is make you unhappy.
92. I now know that my dishonesty has been damaging to our relationship. For that, I am truly sorry. And I am sorry that I did not realize it earlier.
93. You are seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am sorry that I thoughtlessly threw it all away. I just want you back.
94. I am sorry that I did not show you how much I cared about you. Now that you are gone I realize just how much I took you for granted. You meant so much to me even if I did not show it. You still mean so much to me.
95. I am sorry for always selfishly putting my needs before yours. We are a team and I care about you more than I can ever say. I can only hope that you will give me a second chance so I can prove that I am a changed person.
96. When you left me, my world stopped turning. I am deeply sorry for making you want to leave. I just want you back home again with me and will do what it takes to have you back.
97. After we fought and I had time to cool down and think things over, I realized just how much you really mean to me. Please forgive me.
98. There really is no good excuse for how I made you feel. Do you think you could ever forgive me? I love you and I hate knowing that I hurt you.
99. You are my strength and without you I am weak. Can you forgive me for being so foolish?
100. I am sorry for making you feel like you are not enough. You are more than enough for me.
Written By Kukoyi Festus.