120+ I Am Sorry My Love Messages and Quotes for 2019
If you love someone, you won't let anything get in the way of both of you getting the best out of one another. Love demands that good things go from you to your partners, so as much as you love them, remember to never let fault come between both of you.
This collection of I Am Sorry My Love messages and quotes are built to help you fix up situations when you mess up, to help you save the day when you destroy it, to help you put words together to say I Am Sorry when you misbehave.
With over 120 messages, you'll find one that fits into what you desire.
Contents on this Page:
Romantic Apology Text Messages and Quotes for Him or Her. Cute I'm Sorry Sms and Quotes for Husband, Wife, Boyfriend or Girlfriend.
1. You might not want to believe me, my love, but I'm really sorry for misjudging you all this while. I guess like they say, we should have been the only two people in our lives.
2. You can spank me for behaving badly; I don't mind. I will take whatever punishment you deem fit for relieving me of this madness I did. I am so sorry, love.
3. I really am sorry for all the hurt I have caused you just by being silly and ignorant... You can kill me or whatever, but please still let my spirit receive your forgiveness.
4. Love of my life, please understand when I say I am sorry. People blame it on the devil, but I won't be that cowardly. I blame it all on myself, and I want to do penance.
5. Day after day, I reminiscence on how much damage I have done to your soul and spirit, and I almost can't live with myself for it. Please forgive me, babe.
6. How do I ever let you know that I am truly, deeply sorry for what I did? I want to bury myself in the ground at times when I think about it. I really am sorry, dear.
7. Baby, I really am sorry for what I said and did...and thought too. I really am sorry for being stupid beyond excuse. Please forgive me, my darling.
8. Darling, a million tongues passing through the fire still won't be enough to do penance for my actions...I know that. I really just plead for your forgiveness. Please, forgive me.
9. I am really sorry, angel, for all those things—recounting them is even really embarrassing and sad. Please, forgive me, love...help me to do right by you again.
10. Baby, I should not have the eyes to look at, nor the effrontery to speak to you after what I've done. But I ask you to see how really sorry I am, and how much I am willing to make things right.
11. Dear, I am really sorry about what went down the other day. Believe me, I didn't want things to turn out that way, but I guess things went out of hand. I hope you forgive me. I am really sorry, love.
12. Thinking of what I did, I know I shouldn't have reacted in the way and manner I did. I have regrets, and I am sincerely sorry. Please do forgive me.
13. I accept my faults. I feel guilty. I am really sorry. I didn't expect what happened the way it came. I am sorry I yelled, I shouldn't have. Please do forgive me. I am sorry, love.
14. What happened was as a result of my carelessness. I should not have let you go like that. It's my fault all these happened, and, believe me, I am truly sorry. Please, forgive me.
15. Pushing you away was the worst thing I could ever do. I still don't know how that happened, and I just want to say I am sorry, and I will do my best to make it never happen again. Believe me.
16. Keeping you close to my side is my main priority, and losing you is something I can barely think of or even withstand. Please, I am sorry about whatever transpired between us, I really am.
17. I have made so many mistakes lately, and you have tolerated me, and I know this last one did piss you off greatly. I am deeply sorry. I shouldn't have done what I did. Forgive me, babe.
18. I am really sorry if I did anything wrong. Though you are yet to speak to me, I have to write to share a piece of my heart. I am deeply sorry, dear. Please forgive me.
19. You are my greatest asset. I don't want you to ever leave my side. I didn't mean anything I said earlier. That was childish of me, and now I regret all that. I pray you forgive me.
20. You leaving me is something I don't want to ever think of. We may have our quarrels but that doesn't stop me from loving you, dear. You are all that I wish for. I am really sorry for what I did.
21. I did wrong, I admit that. Beyond that, I admit that I am very sorry. I need your forgiveness; I know I will "die" without it, and then live so many "dead" years.
22. Angel of my life, I am sorry for the hurt I caused you. I feel empty without you and your friendship. Please forgive me so our souls can be one again. Please, do, baby.
23. I will die a million deaths if you keep giving me the silent treatment. I am not trying to threaten; I speak of the fact. I really am sorry, love. Please let this sorry heart find solace in your forgiving balm.
24. My headaches for thoughts of the stupid things I did to you. I don't want to blame the devil, but that may mean I am not sorry, but I really am. I am sorry I hurt you, baby.
25. Angel, please don't be too mad at me to the point where I am beyond your forgiveness. Please look upon a silly, carefree man like me with mercy, for I knew not what I was doing. I know and see now, and I say I am truly sorry.
26. I can tear my body up into little cubes, but it still won't be enough to do penance, because my heart will refuse to be cut and die away. But then, it will be broken, from all the ways I have hurt you. So, baby, the best way to break me and help me do meaningful penance, is by forgiving me.
27. Love of my life and very soul, I ache in my heart for you. My love for you must be dim in your eyes because of what I did. I really am sorry; I want you to know that. I might not be worth your forgiveness, but I hope to be.
28. Baby, I wish you could see my tears from my heart, and see the way my heart bleeds profusely. I am not trying to blackmail you or whatever, but I really am sorry. I really am.
29. My lady, please don't be angry with me forever. Let your face shine upon me with mercy enough to accept my apologies. I really am sorry, dear.
30. I will do anything to tell you I am sorry, dear. I know words are sometimes not enough, so I want to do...Tell me what you want me to do to make it right, baby. I just want you to forgive my stupidity.
31. I want to say I am really sorry for what transpired between us the other day. I was wrong and I know it. I pray you find a place in your heart to forgive me.
32. I won't want us to leave things tonight without addressing them properly. I am really sorry. I know I should not have let things get out of hand like that. Please forgive me.
33. Loving you takes a lot away from me, but I am ready to sacrifice anything for you. I know I shouldn't have acted in the way and manner I did. I am truly sorry.
34. I messed up real bad. I don't know if I will ever forgive myself for what I did. But I pray you forgive me, I know it may seem hard, but I know you will forgive me.
35. I am yet to get over my actions of the other day towards you. I messed up. I am ready to make amends, and I hope you forgive me from your heart of hearts.
36. You are one of the persons I never want to lose. I know I hurt you and I am sorry. Although you have refused to speak to me, I just want you to know that I am sincerely sorry.
37. I am really sorry I acted in a way I wasn't supposed to, and now I think I've realized what I did, and I am really feeling sorry. Trust me, I am really sorry.
38. Tolerance is one of the virtues I love you for, but I know that what I did was not something to be tolerated by anyone. I am deeply sorry, and I wish to make amends.
39. I am really sorry. You mean a lot to me. I won't just let you leave me like that, and that is why I have come back to apologize. I really faltered, and I am sorry.
40. The only thing I know how to do properly right now is to love you. Leaving you will never be an option. That's why I want to say, I am really sorry. I wish you would forgive me.
41. I'm sorry for the days I stood you up. I'm sorry for the times you questioned my love. I'm sorry for the tears that flowed down your cheeks when I couldn't be your man. I'm so sorry, my love.
42. To you, I make a promise to love you unrelenting, to hold you close enough, to be a shoulder to lean on. I promise to make up for those days I played on your innocence and toyed with your feelings. I'm sorry, my love.
43. For the times my words pierced deeply into your heart, the times I would not even notice a new look, the times I'd preferred staying out late than staying up late with you, for all those times, I say I'm truly sorry, my love.
44. How do I forgive myself for not loving you enough? I can't help but regret all the hurt and pains I've put you through. You never deserved the way I took your love for granted. Now I'm in a lonely place just hoping you'd look my way. I'm sorry, my love.
45. Please don't walk out of my life. Please just stay a little, and this time, I promise to love you in all the right places, to kiss you where it hurts and to adore you. Please just say you'd stay. I'm so sorry, my love.
46. I've always loved you, babe, even on the days my love was questionable, even in those times it felt like I didn't care. I'm so sorry, my love. I'm sorry my love wasn't just obvious enough.
47. I woke up without you by my side. I drove around without a face to turn to and just then I realized how much I miss you. I'm so sorry, my love. Please come back to me.
48. Is it too late now to say sorry? Because I miss you more than you'd ever imagine. You know I didn't mean the pains and hurt I caused you. Here am I now, down on my knees and saying I'm sorry, my love.
49. I'd cry a million tears and hope you'd show up from the side of my eye. I'd scream your name at the top of my lungs and hope you'd look this way. I'm so sorry, my love. Please come back.
50. If you ask me, I'd say I'm still in love with you. If you'd ask me, I'd say I still care about you. If you'd ask me, I'd say please come back to me. I'm so sorry, my love.
51. Never thought of a more beautiful heart than yours and I hate when I hurt you because hurting you feels like travelling round the seven continents of the world with just a fishing boat and a paddle. I'm sorry, sweetie.
52. My heart shatters into fragments whenever there are tears in your eyes. I'm sorry for hurting your fragile heart. I'm sorry, my love.
53. I'd sit here and hope on my stars that you'll forgive me for doing you wrong. I'm sorry, my love, and I'm begging you'll take me back to where we belong.
54. I'm a player and I know I played you so badly and I know I did wrong. I know I let my ego get the better of me. I'm saying I'm sorry, my love, for being such an idiot.
55. Living a day without you is like hoping for rain from a cloudless sky. I miss you, babe, and I'm sorry for the hurt you passed through. I want to be your man, babe, and the father to our unborn children. I'm so sorry, baby
56. I need you in my life, babe. There's no joy when you ain't here and my life's a mess without you in it. I know I've messed up many times and I'm ready to hold your hands again. I'm sorry, my sweetheart.
57. I'm sorry. Tell me what I can do to make things right. I need you now more than ever. Your absence is enough to make me insane. I'm sorry, my love. Please just say you'll be my girl.
58. You've given me a thousand reasons to love you even harder and still I fooled around and messed things up. I'm so sorry, my love. I don't deserve the kind of love you've shown me.
59. I'd tear out my flesh and watch it dry. I'd rip off my bones and make a wish for you to come back to me. Life will feel like a graveyard without you in it. I'm sorry, my love.
60. I promise to love you harder till it hurts in your veins. I promise to stay close enough. I promise to be the man you've only dreamt of. Just say you'll be mine. And I'm saying sorry, darling.
61. Even if it takes forever for you to forgive me, I'll wait. I'll wait a thousand years, my love. It's you or no other. I'm really sorry, my love. Please, forgive me.
62. Life without you is empty and meaningless. I feel like I've lost my very essence. I know I really hurt you and I deserve nothing less than to be shown the door but I'm sorry, my love.
63. What would I do without your smart mouth, drawing me in every time I need to be comforted. I messed up and I regret it. Please find a place in your heart to forgive me. I am sorry, my love.
64. You've become like a second skin to me, my second nature, and I cherish your presence in my life. I'll do whatever it takes to make you forgive me. I am sorry, my love.
65. You're too important for me to let go. You've become the oxygen I breathe, my very opium. I'm sorry for hurting you. Please allow me to make it up to you. I'm really sorry, love.
66. I did and said horrible and hurtful things that I clearly should not have, I'm sorry, babe. I feel like a douche bag right now. Please give me a second chance.
67. My actions clearly showed that I took you for granted and I promise you that this won't ever happen again. I'm sorry, love. Please forgive me.
68. You've always been here loving me, caring for me, overlooking my excesses, and I messed up again. Please forgive, love. Give me one more chance.
69. If you leave me, I wouldn't know what I'll do or where I would start from. I never meant to say those things and I didn't mean them either. I'm sorry, my love, please forgive me.
70. I can't bear to see you hurting and in pain and the worst of all is knowing that I caused it. Please forgive me, babe. I won't do anything to hurt you ever again. I'm sorry.
71. I'll say it as many times as a possible till you forgive me. I'm sorry, love. I love you so much and I don't want to lose you. I am sorry, babe, please forgive me.
72. You're all that matters in my world, love. I'll still be here loving you no matter what. I'm sorry for what happened and I don't ever want to see you hurt again.
73. I'm not perfect and it's not even an excuse for my flaws but I'm sorry for having caused you so much pain. Please forgive me, I promise to be better for you.
74. I'm really sorry, babe. I miss all the fun times we've shared, all the special moments that have come to signature our love. I love and miss you and I want you back.
75. You have every right to still be angry with me, especially when I made you feel like you didn't matter. Truth is you matter to me and I love you. I'm sorry, my love. Please forgive me.
76. My love, I'm sorry. Please forgive me my suspicions. You're so beautiful and amazing that I have a full-time job warding off your many suitors. Please forgive me.
77. Please give me a chance to make this right. I love you and I don't want to ever lose you. I'm sorry, babe. Please forgive me. It'll never happen again.
78. I know I've been quite distant lately without any explanation. I've just been having a pretty bad season. I'm sorry for not opening up to you. I love you so much, babe.
79. Please, forgive my stupidity and mistakes. My actions were totally uncalled for. I clearly overreacted and I'm really sorry about it. Please, forgive me.
80. Your eyes tell a thousand stories, your lips speak of lands yet not conquered. I love you babe and I'm sorry for arriving late. Please forgive me, your favorite person.
81. I really am sorry, baby. Please believe me, and don't let my heart cry in vain. I was reckless, and couldn't care less. I repent now; please, forgive.
82. I miss the oneness of our hearts and the singular way we breathed together. All that is gone now because what I did is like a heavy log between us. Please forgive me, for I am deeply sorry.
83. Baby, look into my eyes and tell me you don't see how sorry I am. I burn all over with the knowledge that I spoilt things between us. Please, forgive me; I am willing to make amends.
84. I was in bed last night, cold and alone. It came to me again just how much I have caused you to be distant. Please let's bridge this gap, darling. I'm really sorry for being stupid.
85. I can't sleep at night because I can't stop thinking about how I have hurt you. I am really sorry, baby. I pray you forgive me, darling. Please, forgive me.
86. Honey, my spirit is not at rest. I have hurt you badly, and I feel myself dying slowly. Please forgive me, dear; I need it...We both do, in fact.
87. Angel of my life, please listen to the cries of my heart for mercy and attend your ears to my achings. I am really sorry for the other day. I wish you would believe me.
88. Baby, I miss us. Please, forgive me so we can be back together again. I really am sorry for not paying attention to how much you needed understanding and attention. I really am sorry, baby.
89. Shoot me dead, honey. I will gladly die just to know you will forgive my ghost. I will do anything for your forgiveness; for the freedom of my sorry ghost. Again, I am sorry, dear.
90. Say my name like you used to, baby. Look into my eyes and stay right there, like before. Freely speak to me like old times...let me know you have accepted my apology. I am truly sorry, baby.
91. Saying this is better than writing, but since you have refused to speak to me, I will have to put it in writing. I am really sorry about my attitude towards you the other day. I pray you forgive me.
92. You are more than a blessing to my life right now, and losing you is not an option. I want to apologize for the way I acted last night. I didn't think before acting, I am really sorry.
93. I wish I could pour out my anguish into writing for you to see how true this is, how regretful I am of my actions and how willing I will be if you accept to take me back. I am sorry.
94. I know what I did was unarguably wrong, I really messed up and I am asking for one more chance, just one more try to make things right between us. I am sincerely sorry.
95. I am very lucky and happy to have you as mine and losing you will be like my greatest loss ever, and I have realized that what I did earlier was wrong, and I am truly sorry.
96. I really messed up, and I am ready to make amends for the damage I have caused you. Please forgive me — I pray you forgive me. What happened will never be repeated. I am really sorry, my love.
97. I don't know what else I can do without you. You were a light in my darkness, and not having you will mean danger for me. That's why I am writing to tell you I am sorry. Please, forgive me.
98. As hard as it was, despite all I have done, you have had my back. And this last time, I know I shouldn't have let things get out of hand and believe me, I regret it, and I am sorry.
99. Apologies are meant for the heart, and that is why I appeal to your heart, by asking for your forgiveness, I know I wronged you and I am really sorry, I wish you would forgive me.
100. You are one of the persons I cherish most, and I won't let a quarrel get between the two of us. That's why I am writing to tell you how sorry I am because I wronged you. Please forgive me, dear.
101. Sorry, my love, for not holding you as close and strong as I should have, for not being the best version of myself for you, and for not doing even what you're not angry with me over. I love you.
102. No one may believe me, but I bet I can trust you to see the sincerity in my apology, even when I don't shed tears and when I laugh before my friends. I'm sorry darling.
103. I won't go on to talk about how much I crave you, but I apologize because I want to straighten up things between us. I desire you, darling. I am sorry, my love.
104. I'll forever keep tripping for you and I'll never let any roughness bring us apart — I'll work on it as soon as I find out. I've found this one, so I write to say I am sorry, my love.
105. I don't want to cover my wrongs, by making up for them. Instead, I want you to create a new profile for me in your heart, so I'll be a man who never hurt you. Will you do this for me? I am sorry, love.
106. Nothing I say can convey how sorry I am and how much I love you. Accept these few words I cook up and forgive me. I am sorry, my love.
107. Sweetheart, I'm not trying to blackmail you when I say we are more than being apart. Please forgive my wrongdoing and let me stand by you. I'm sorry, babe.
108. I may not be one to she's tears or one to act drama when I'm mad, but I not believe there are ways you'll know I'm sorry for my past actions. I love you.
109. Wronging you and apologizing is not part of any script I wrote in my head, is not me following something I planned. But now that I've wronged you, I need to apologize. I'm sorry, baby.
110. My love, accept my apology and believe it's sincere. God put you in my life to play a role similar to his. I need you. I am sorry, sweetheart.
111. Today, after trying to conquer my shyness and pride, I beg for your forgiveness. Please, let me be blessed by it. I love you all the way. I'm sorry, my love.
112. Ever since you left, my life hasn't remained the same — I've lost my true essence. My heart beats for only you and now that you're gone I'm literally dead. Please give me a second chance. I'm sorry, my love.
113. When there is no song, you are the rhythm. You keep playing in my heart. I'm sorry for hurting you, love. You're the melody to my song. The Robin to my Batman. I'm sorry, love.
114. Babe, please forgive, I'm sorry. I can't contain my jealousy, just because it's you. I'll slay a thousand dragons for you. I'd run a thousand miles and more just to reach you. I'm sorry for overreacting, love.
115. It kills me slowly to see you hurt; I feel worse knowing you're hurt because of me. Babe, I'm sorry I hurt you, please forgive me. I'd love you for a thousand years and more.
116. My love, of all the things I hate in life and never want to be guilty of, hurting you top the list. I am so sorry I inadvertently hurt you, my love. I love you.
117. My love, right now, my eyes are a well constantly springing out tears as I type. I'm hurt that I hurt you, sweetheart. I'm finding it hard to forgive myself for it. I'm sorry for hurting you, love.
118. Baby, I know words are nothing if actions do not support them. Words are cheap, of course. Recently, my actions did not reflect care and love and I'm sorry. I am sorry, my love.
119. I have never had issues with apologizing and saying the words "I'm sorry". With you, I have issues with them because it means I've hurt you for me to be saying them. I am sorry, my love.
120. You know how one feels when writing a test you wished wouldn't hold but which held? That's how I feel right now. I don't want to have to start but I have no choice. I am sorry, my love.
121. Breaking promises is not my thing and you know that, honey. Right now, my world is crumbling, knowing I failed in my promise to you, and I am so sorry, my love. Please forgive me?
122. Words aren't enough to apologize. I know. I'm at a loss for what to do, though. I want to do anything that will communicate that I am really sorry. Nothing so far. I am so sorry, my love.
123. Hi Love. I couldn't call as I don't think I'll be able to communicate this fully before breaking down with how pained I am. I'm so sorry that I hurt you. I am so sorry, my love.
124. I have been hurt before in the past and it is a bad place to be and a terrible way to feel. This is exactly why I can't believe I unknowingly hurt you earlier. I am so sorry, my love.
125. I can't go a minute longer without doing this. Knowing you are pissed at me is one thing. Knowing I deserve it is another. I deserve your anger but I am so sorry, my love. Please forgive me.
Also, never forget that these I Am Sorry My Love messages and quotes are created just for you, so feel free to use any with or without editing them.
You will be forever grateful to us. Enjoy.
Written By Felix Busa.