Last Updated on
Love is from the heart, it is a wonderful feeling, but it becomes very beautiful when it is expressed to the right person.
Don’t just tell her, she’s your friend, express how much you love her and appreciate her through sweet words, it will strengthen the bond of your friendship.
These wonderful messages will help you in your quest.
Cute Best Friends Messages for Her
Whether she’s your girlfriend or your best friend, these friendship text messages are cute enough for her to receive from you.
1. Deep down within me, the love I have for you is unfathomable, you have been a very good friend that I can vouch for anytime any day. I love you, bestie.
2. If I say, you are not on my mind always, it means I am lying. I think of you every time my dear. You are the true definition of a Friend. Love you, dear.
3. Dear friend, I want to let you know that you are the best among the rest, you have laid a bed in my heart to sleep and I won’t let you wake up because I want you to stay forever.
4. You mean so much to me and I choose to appreciate you. I bless the day I met you, you’ve been a darling and a bestie. Love you, sweetheart.
5. In my next life, I will choose you over and over again as my best friend, you are so lovely and I will hold you dear to my heart forever. Thanks for coming into my life baby.
6. I may not be able to put all the good thoughts and lovely things about you in writing, but deep down within me you are the best among the rest, and I’m glad I have a best friend in you.
7. You are truly an angel, you came into my life to give a true definition of what it means to have a backbone. Thanks for loving me baby, I love you too dearly.
8. If you are a drink, I don’t mind to get drunk of you. The love I have for you intoxicates me more than alcohol. I love you bestie, thanks for all the sweet moment, my dear.
9. Before I met you I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason. You trigger my happiness from within because you are part and parcel of me. You’re the best, dear.
10. If am to write a story about myself, the climax would be when I met you. You are a friend indeed and brought out the best in me. May God bless you for me.
11. You are not just a true friend when things are moving fine but you are one that stays when things ain’t going as planned. I am very proud to call you my bestie. Thanks for everything dear.
12. All your friends seem like enemies when you’re broken down and empty but a true friend stays with you and becomes more than just a friend to you. You are my true friend baby.
13. A best friend is one who reaches for your hand but touches your heart. Thanks for being there always, may God bless you for me, dear.
14. You have been a blessing to me and I can’t hide it. You’re my partner in all things and I’m glad I live my life with you. Keep being you my dear, I’m blessed to have you.
15. Some friends are like flowers because they come and go, but best friends stay in your heart forever. I’ve never for once felt your absence. You’re the best bestie in the world.
16. Having millions of friends is not an achievement, the achievement is to have a friend who stands with you when millions are against you. Thanks for being that friend my dear.
17. A best friend is someone who puts up with you no matter what. Thanks for being an amazing friend. I love you back to back. You’re the best thing that happened to my life.
18. I celebrate you, my dear, for not keeping the truth with you, for spilling the word harshly, when I need it, and for pampering me too. You’re the best bestie.
19. I have many people in my life but you stand out. You’re my partner in crime and in success. Thanks for the memories, and sweet moments. Let’s go into forever bestie. I love you.
20. Some friends will ignore you because they have other friends, but even with your other friends you still remained the best to me. I love you, bestie.
21. As a great friend once said, if someone is truly worth having in your life, you will go through anything to keep them there. You’re worth everything dear, and I’m keeping you in my heart forever.
22. Just wanted to say thank you for coming into my life and being my True friend. You are the best and I won’t trade you for anything in the world. Love ya.
23. Living with you by my side has been wonderful, having to share anything and everything with you is beautiful. You’re my twin and my partner forever. You’re the best, bestie.
24. When counting my blessings, I count you because you have been and you’re still blessing to me. Thanks for coming into my life hon, love you.
25. If you think you can come into my life, change it for good, make me happy, become my bestie and run away, you’re joking. I’ve locked you in my heart forever dear. Love you, baby.
26. Lots of people say true friendship doesn’t exist anymore, I don’t believe them because have got a proof of true friendship in you. You are the best, my dear. I’m glad to have you in my life. Love you, dear.
27. Many times I have given up on myself but you made me realize that I can be a better person and that’s what true friends does. You are a darling and I’m blessed to have you.
28. You’re one of the people I want to see every day. Without you, my day is incomplete, that’s how important you are to me. Keep being you, love you, darling.
29. Best friends, that’s what we are and that’s what we’ll always be. Whether rain or shine, I’ll be here no matter what, you’re the best friend in the world. I love you and you know,
30. I have come to realize that there are some persons that come into your life and create a special niche in your heart and that’s the kind of friend you are. Love you forever, bestie.
31. I can say it aloud, anywhere, anytime, to everyone, that you are my best friend and nothing can change that. Keep being naughty, caring and loving you, darling.
32. We’ve been through the ups and downs of life, we’ve experienced the sun and rain, and we’re still here. Cheers to friendship bestie. I’m blessed to have you.
33. Thank you for always reinforcing the positive in me, thank you for always seeing only the good in me and helping me treat the bad in me. You are loved dearly, bestie.
34. I can’t thank God enough for making our paths meet. You complete me just as I do you. Thanks, darling for being a part of my life, you’re my perfect companion.
35. There’s no one who I’d rather share my secrets with than you, with you my darkest secrets are safe. You’re the best friend ever and I can’t stop loving you, my dear.
36. It’s always difficult to call just anybody my friend, it is because they are not as special and wonderful as you. You stand out among them. Thanks for being my best friend
37. One thing I know for certain is that even if I don’t have money and plenty possessions. I have a loyal friend that wouldn’t leave me no matter what and that’s you. I love you, my best friend.
38. God bless the day I met you, never would I have known you’d be a blessing to me this much. You are the best thing that happened to me, and I thank God I have somebody like you in my life.
39. I just can’t fathom how one person can be full of so much positivity. The audacity and confidence you use in conquering challenges are captivating. I am so lucky to have a friend like you.
40. If everyone in the world had a friend like you, the world would have been a better place, you are truly one in a million and a rare gem that is to be appreciated every single day that passes by. God bless you darling
41. Our friendship make things happen, during the good and bad times we stick together and no matter what, everything always end up in the best way. I wish to have you as my friend in my next life.
42. The distance may be far, but your presence is felt. You’ve done to me so much good, nothing can change the way I feel about you. You are a rare gem. Love you, bestie.
43. Even though we quarrel and fight a lot, Even though I don’t sometimes see things your way, you still hold an important seat in my heart and I cannot stop loving you. You’re my wonderful best friend.
44. I might not say it often but just know that you are very special to me, and I appreciate all your sacrifices for me. I can never forget you, I love you my dear friend and I’m sure you know I do.
45. Shout out to my special, naughty, caring, supportive and loyal friend. You’re my ordained twin from heaven, keep enjoying and basking in the euphoria of greatness. I love you more than you can ever imagine.
46. I think we should bind this friendship with glue, I don’t want it to break, even when we have misunderstanding I want us to bounce back as friends. You’re my better half dear.
47. When you’re with me, I feel there’s no challenge I can’t take on. You inspire and motivate me. You are a true friend, you’re my partner in success. Love you, bestie.
48. I can’t afford to miss those wonderful moments we shared, playing together, sharing secrets and doing lots of good and bad things together. You are forever loved, my bestie.
49. Some best friends come from childhood but yours just came like a flash and it remained. Thanks for being my sweet friend, lots of love, dear.
50. No matter what life brings our way, I can never forget you. You are my best friend and I’d forever cherish you. Thanks for everything we’ve been through, lots of things ahead dear. Let’s explore.
51. Loyal friends are not easy to come by, but you have never given me cause to doubt your friendship. Thanks for being true. I’m blessed to have you.
52. No one can compete for your space in my heart. No one comes close to loving me the way you do. You are special my friend and I’d forever cherish you. God bless you for me.
53. I consider you my best friend. No one else deserves that title. The cap fits you perfectly and I’m glad you’re in my life. Cheers to forever together.
54. I’ve got your back always just as I know you’ve got mine. I’d choose you over and over again. Best friends forever, that’s what we are. Thanks for being there always.
55. Friendship is the sweetest thing ever most especially when you are friends with the right person. Thanks for being there for me when others left, I’m forever indebted to you.
56. Friendship builds a pillar on your front porch. Sometimes these friends hold you up and sometimes lean on you, sometimes it’s just enough to know they are standing by. I’m blessed to have a friend in you, dear.
57. True friendship takes the top notch of everything that concerns you because it makes you dare to be yourself. I’m proud to call you my friend. God bless you for me.
58. Things needed in friendship are sharing, caring, forgiveness and hugs. Our friendship has this in abundance and that’s why we’re going to be together forever.
59. In friendship, you don’t walk in front of your friends, you don’t walk behind them but when you walk beside them it lasts longer. Side by side, let’s hold our hands and walk into greatness. You’re the best, dear.
60. Every time I see you, I feel refreshed because when you have true friends, you have sound health. Thanks for being a true friend. I’m blessed to have you.
61. The value of every friendship is seldom known until we lost it, I know your value and I would never lose you. God bless you for me.
62. Trust and togetherness are what had built our friendship up till now, and I would never take you for granted. I cherish you, dear.
63. True friendship isn’t judgemental because it knows that no one is above mistakes and accepts you for being human and help right the wrongs. I’m glad I have true friendship in you.
64. The first time I saw you, I knew you were meant to be in my life. It’s been years and I’m glad I didn’t miss the opportunity. God bless you for me, dear.
65. I’d do anything to make you happy because you’re worth it, you’ve sacrificed so many things for me and I’m indebted to you forever. God bless our friendship.
66. The journey of our friendship is not always smooth, the times where it was up and down, but with patience and persistence, we’re standing. You’re the best, my dear.
67. Thanks for sticking with me when everything was rough when I had nothing to give back. I am everything I am because of you. I celebrate you today my dear. Love you.
68. There is a difference between friends and best friends. I can practically hand over my life to you for days and you’d run it perfectly. I’m blessed to have a friend in you.
69. Sometimes you let me down for my good, but truly you’ve are the only reasons why I’m still standing. Thanks for being a blessing to me. I love you, dear.
70. There is nothing like a perfect friendship, but I know in my heart that you’re worth fighting for and you’re my partner in life’s journey. Keep being you, my dear. You’re the best.
71. Thanks for being a real friend to me, no sugarcoating, grooming me up in the best way. You’re the best dear. I’m blessed to have you.
72. True friendship isn’t defined by the times that it is convenient, it is defined by the times when it’s not convenient. Thanks for all the sacrifice, I celebrate you, my true friend.
73. You put a smile on my face, I don’t know what I’d have done without you. Thanks for loving me and not giving up on me. I cherish you, my dear.
74. Thanks for seeing the best in me, thanks for not giving up on me. I’m truly blessed to have you in my life. I celebrate you today, my true friend.
75. Friendship teaches you to be free, to act childishly, play without getting tired, to plan and achieve goals together. Thanks for being my friend.
76. True friendship isn’t hindered by distance, it stays true and lasts longer than you could imagine. It’s been years with miles apart and I’ve never regretted having a friend in you. You’re the best.
77. Lean on me when problems appear, you can depend on me, I am ever ready to lift you up when you are down in the dumps, that’s what friendship says, and that’s what you do for me. Love you, bestie.
78. True Friendship is the bond that will hold the world together, everyone deserves to have a good friend. Thanks for being there for me always.
79. You’re a gift and a treasure to me. You make me feel loved because I have a backbone in you. Cheers to forever in friendship, dear.
80. My Darling friend, you have been wonderful, always giving a shoulder to lean on, I cherish our friendship a lot. I love you, dear.
81. I can and will always call you my friend anytime any day, you have been one of the best things that have happened to me. I can’t trade you for anything. I love you.
82. You are indeed a definition of a true friend, you lighten my mood and always help to overcome my challenges. I cherish you a lot, my dear friend.
83. You in my life always makes me feel important, you make the sun shine brighter and gets my spirit back on track. You are loved, dear. I celebrate you, bestie.
84. You have been helpful in all ways my dear friend, you make every bend road straight, you make each day seem greater. You are worth more than a friend to me.
85. We have gone through a lot together and that has made us stronger. Through fun and fears, play and tears we stick together. I love you richly.
86. I tag you as my best friend because I can share ideas, laughs, troubles, fun, my inner most thoughts, things I tell no one else with you. God bless you dear for being part of my life
87. You are someone who listens and really cares, I cherish you and I won’t let this friendship die. Love you to the moon and back.
88. Life is a comfortable blanket with you, you keep me safe and warm. You are joy without end and I’m so privileged to call you my friend. I love you, sweetheart
89. When next I come to this world, I’d want to have you as my friend, you are very rare to come by and I don’t wish to loose you. I cherish you.
90. I thank God for your special friendship because I know you’ve got my back always, I will never let this friendship lose its flavour. I love you
91. When I wonder about life’s true meaning and whether it makes sense, with a word or a smile from you, I feel so relaxed. I love you dear
92. With all your support, giving and never relenting faith, you brighten my day each and every minute. I’m with you and makes everyday worth living. Lot’s of love, dear
93. Whether the day is good or bad,
Whether I’m feeling happy or sad,
If I have a need, you’ll comprehend;
You’ll be there to share and be a friend. I love you.
94. It feels so good that we are friends, I wonder how I would have been or felt if God didn’t bless me with such a darling friend like you. I appreciate your friendship dear.
95. You’re the only one who understands my deepest fears even without I having to voice them out. You’re my best friend. I celebrate you today and forever.
96. Your friendship is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you and I would never take you for granted. You’re the best, dear.
97. I looked back to all the years we have spent together as friends and I realized that you have made my life on earth wonderful. Thanks, bestie
98. From childhood we grew up, we made a lot of mistakes, we quarrelled, fought but that didn’t break us, instead it made us stronger. I love you, bestie.
99. We meet so many people through the journey of life, some stayed a while and left, but you stayed and never left even with my shortcoming. You are the best.
100. Through thick and thin, the deep and shallow, whenever I look back you were always there giving me reassuring smiles that wherever I go you follow. It’s really sweet having you as my best friend.