Graduation is like crossing a busy road with no zebra crossing. Hard work, determination and perseverance are the major ingredients to sweeten the end result of education which is graduation.
Having a son who never disappoints in making you, the mother, happy, is a blessing.
When such a child is graduating from school, he needs all the love and prayers to help him continue in his perseverance and hard work.
Here are tons of best graduation messages from mother to son you can send to your son to put a smile on his face as he graduates.
A Message from Mother to Her Son on His Graduation Day
Every great and lovely son would be eager to get any of these graduation messages and quotes from his mother on his graduation day. If you’re that mother, it’s time to make him feel loved.
1. Dear son, I’m not the only one celebrating you today; your school, friends and importantly God celebrate you because you have made us proud. Congratulations, my prince, on your graduation.
2. Gradually, my son has taken a step into another phase of life. May you continue to stay successful and be proud of yourself just as I am proud of you. My son is a graduate!
3. As you graduate from college to another level today, may you continue to go from grace to grace. The sky is your stepping stone darling son. Congratulations, my love.
4. Congratulations on your graduation my son, it’s not a surprise to me because you have always made mummy proud right from when you were a baby. May your next level be perfect for you.
5. Graduations show that you have acquired a required knowledge and need to move to advance knowledge. On your graduation, darling son, may you continue to achieve the needed knowledge that will take you to a greater level. Congratulations, my lucky charm.
6. My lovely son, it’s your day as you move from one level to another. I pray for success in all your endeavours. I’m so proud of you, child.
7. You have always made me proud and thank you for not relenting in making all my efforts fruitful. Congratulations on your graduation, my angelic son.
8. The dream of every parent is to see their children excel and you, my dear son, have not disappointed me. Congrats as you graduate from high level to higher level.
9. Dear son, congrats as you graduate from college. You have always made my effort worth it. I’m the happiest mum right now and you made me that.
10. Congratulations on becoming a graduate dearest son, it has always been your dream to excel and I’m so happy it’s coming to fulfilment. Your light will never go dim. Mummy is happy and it’s all because of you.
11. A million smile can’t show how proud I am. You, my son, have scaled through another phase of life as you graduate today. My joy knows no bound. Greater you Is my prayer now and forever.
12. Darling son, I want to thank you for making my sacrifice for you a worthy one by graduating and becoming what you’ve always wanted to be. I celebrate you more. Congratulations.
13. Your success today radiates my day. Seeing you graduate, I can’t help but wear a garment of excitement. Happy graduation, my unique son.
14. On your graduation from high school my son, I jubilate with you. May you find joy in your future career.
15. Dear son, with heartfelt wishes, I am sending you the best of luck on your graduation. Continue to make mummy proud
16. My prince charming, congratulations on becoming a graduate with good grades. I see success in you and will double my effort to bring it out.
17. My darling son, you’re the real jack of all trades, master of all since you took all the As and awards. Happy graduation.
18. For completing a huge step of life as a professor, I congratulate you, my amiable son. You have always been a hard worker from your youth. I am the happiest mum right now, all thanks to you. Happy graduation.
19. Today, you have laid the best example for your siblings which is perseverance. You’re not the only one graduating, all members of the family are because they all wish to be like you. Congratulations, my lovely son.
20. Lovely son of mine, I felicitate with you on your graduation from college. I know the rest of your life will be filled with success. Congratulations.
21. I’m so proud to call you my son. With your graduation, you have proven to me that you can break barriers and I’m so glad to be your mother. I wish you all the best.
22. Graduation is like a book of different chapters. As you have closed one chapter by graduating today, may the next one work in your favour. Mummy loves you, darling son.
23. While others were sleeping, my son was reading. While they were partying, he was studying, while they enjoy the present, he was working for the future. Now, everything has come to work from my son. Congratulations, my lovely son for making yourself proud.
24. As a son, you’re the best. As a student, no one can compete with you and now as a graduate, you’re simply an Excellency. Congratulations on graduation.
25. Your drive for success has taken you this far. As you become a graduate, may you located the place of wealth. Congratulations, my darling son.
26. As you step into a new level, may you continue to soar higher like the eagle. Congratulations, my son, on your graduation.
27. Success in life is all about forging ahead without looking back or seeing obstacles. As you graduate today, may you continue to conquer until your success emerges. Have blessed graduation, my sweet son.
28. You can only become a success when you see yourself as one. Your Graduation today is a step and I’m so happy you’re becoming a success. Have a fantastic graduation, my dear son.
29. Dearest son, it’s an honour to share this special day with you. Your graduation from University is a sign of your hard work and dedication. May it work in your favour. I’m so excited to call you my son.
30. First of many steps is to graduate, then to accomplish your plans follow. I do not doubt that you will get to the second step. Congrats my lovely son.
31. You are an inspiration to your siblings, dear son, I am grateful to God for making you come my way. Congratulations on your graduation and always remember that I love you.
32. You’re not just handsome darling son, you are exceptionally brilliant. Thank you for making me a proud mother. I celebrate your graduation with joy in my heart.
33. With this step of graduating from college, I see you living the dream and already in your success domain. Congratulations my lovely son.
34. Everyone is excited about your graduation, you have not just made the family proud but the whole community. Congrats on your graduation, sweet son.
35. Dear son, you are the best investment that I never regret making. Thank you for making my effort fruitful. Happy graduation, my love.
36. Your graduation today has taken you from boyhood to becoming a man because you can now plan and work towards achieving your dreams. I am so happy for you, sweet son. Congratulations!
37. There’s no greater feeling than seeing my efforts coming to life. This feeling can’t be bought, sold or stolen. You’re that feeling darling son. Congratulations on your graduation.
38. You’ve accomplished so much at a young age. May your dreams not be tarnished. Congratulations on graduating and best of luck darling son.
39. Your graduation wasn’t just a normal one but grand graduation because of your excellent performance. I pray that the wisdom bestowed upon you will not be taken away. Congratulations my dearest son.
40. My darling son, I am sending you lots of love and best of luck to your life as you begin a bright career. Happy graduation, my love.
41. Dearest son, I am the happiest mama to witness your beautiful graduation. You have made me and everyone proud with your success.
42. Congratulatory wishes on your graduation my little king. You’re very studious and determine. I won’t be surprised if you win a Laurel.
43. Graduation does not only mean you’ve achieved your aims, but it also means you are you’ve inspired yourself and your siblings with your success. I am happy and also proud of you, my lovely son.
44. One of many success is the celebration of your graduation. I believe you will still celebrate more success because my son is a goal-getter. Congratulations on your graduation, my love.
45. You’re a great motivator, a teacher to your siblings and a success to everyone. Congratulations on becoming a graduate, dear son.
46. To my dear son in whom I am well pleased. Happy graduation to you. I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
47. Warm wishes to you my son, you always make hard work looks so easy and now it has taken you to another level. Happy graduation to my angelic son.
48. You give me daily happiness and joy and today is one of that special happiness as you become a graduate. I wish you love and greater career. Congratulations, my sweet son.
49. Your graduation has put hard work, dedication and determination in the minds of your siblings. Thank you for being a great inspiration to them. Congratulations, my son.
50. May the doors of your dream careers be open unto you as you celebrate your graduation. I am so happy for you my darling son.
51. You had sleepless nights just to succeed, the sound of the morning cock became your best friend just to start up the day. Finally, your labour has paid. Congratulations my little knight in your graduation.
52. As you cross the milestone of graduation, may your landmark to success become notable. Congratulations my shining armour.
53. Dearest son, your graduation today takes me back to when you were going to college the first day, you cried but promise to keep your head up high. Now you’ve achieved that. Congratulations!
54. To my most hardworking and goal-getter son, I say congratulations to you as you sign out of college to sign in to success. I am so proud and happy
55. Now that you’re finally done with a school assignment, may your potential be exhibited and needed across the globe. Congratulations my darling son.
56. Through doubt, some discouragement, unknown fear, you came out a success and conquer it all. Congratulations on your graduation my lovely son.
57. Happy graduation ceremony dearest son. I pray your good grades and hard work open successful doors for you. I’m so excited my sweet son.
58. Congratulations on your graduation my lovely son. The greater heights you will attain will be higher than the level of the cap you are throwing up today. Mummy loves you always.
59. Now that you are a graduate, let’s make a toast to new doors and opportunities that will come your way. I’m so happy my son on your success. Cheers, my prince charming!
60. Look at those who came to celebrate your graduation with you. They came not because of your brilliancy but because you are friendly and accommodating. Continue to be who you are my son. Congratulations!
61. You’re a role model to your siblings, to the neighbours’ children and the world. You make me a proud mother and I am grateful. Congrats on becoming a graduate darling son.
62. Dear son, even though you are graduating today, don’t stop learning. You have proven to be a great student in the academy, I have no doubt you will be a great learner in what life teaches you. Happy graduation my lovely son.
63. The key to opening the door of success in this world is Education. I rejoice with you as you open a door that takes you closer to the door of success. Happy graduation from high school, my prince.
64. Thank you Google, Bing and Wikipedia for not plagiarizing my son. He has finally become a graduate. Congratulations son.
65. You are born to lead, excel and shine. Happy graduation my dearie son.
66. This is today schedule for your graduation, we will rejoice and be glad in it. Happy graduation sweetest son.
67. Picking the best outfit, stepping out with my head high, walking majestically. That’s the attitude of a mother whose son has made proud. Happy graduation my darling son.
68. Your diligence and focus earned you good grades my son. Congratulations on becoming a graduate.
69. Just because you, my son, are graduating today, I have asked for the doctor’s permission to skip my boring diet and take some bacon. Happy graduation sweetie.
70. Now that you have become a graduate, the coffee will have a rest. Congratulations dearest son.
71. Your hard work isn’t over yet but you have moved closer to getting to your final success. Congrats as you graduate today my darling son.
72. Congrats my super son on your graduation, I know you will move from success to success in this new level of yours.
73. What has brought you this far are your determination and being your own motivator. I am so proud of you sweet son. Congrats on becoming a graduate.
74. My prayer for you as you celebrate your graduation is that your life will continue to shine and make way for others. I live you, darling son.
75. Is time to harvest the fruits of your labour darling son. I pray they won’t be sour. Happy graduation celebration.
76. Congratulations my dearest son as you graduate today. May you continue to accomplish remarkably and break grounds.
77. Hey son, I am sending you a hearty congratulations on your graduation and I know that a shining future awaits you in all your endeavours. I love you, darling son.
78. Words failed me to express how excited I am as you graduate today. I pray for you today that as you’ve made my effort fruitful, may you multiply in accomplishment, success and wealth. Happy graduation.
79. Truly there’s time for everything. Today is your time to shine as you graduate today because you have given time to study and hard work. I am so happy for you my dearest son.
80. Congratulations on joining the world of graduates. May your bright career never be cut short and all you ever dreamed of will come to manifestation. I am glad to call you my son.
81. Thank you for not giving up when life shoes you the toughest part of education. Now you have conquered difficulty. Happy graduation celebration my prince.
82. As you have ended your high school education wonderfully, I pray that your college and others will end in the same fashion. I am filled with pride, all thanks to you my darling son. Enjoy your graduation celebration.
83. As you have made me the proudest mom on your graduation, may your happiness never turn to sadness. Your light will illuminate across the globe. I love you son.
84. Congrats my lovely son on your graduation. You are the true definition of the quote-” I came, saw and conquered”. You will continue to be a conquerer.
85. As you walk up the podium to collect your certificate, I feel proud and excited birthing a child like you. Congrats my sweet son on becoming a graduate. May doors of opportunities never be shut on you.
86. You did not only graduate but with awards and good grades, you conquered the world of education. Congratulations, my dearest son.
87. Darling son, as you celebrate this unique day of leaving high school, I pray for wisdom to solve the obstacles ahead and knowledge to excel in your academics. Mummy loves you and proud of you
88. I have waited for this day to come and now it’s happening. Happy graduation, my lovely son.
89. Graduation moves one to another phase of life. May the new phase be favourable unto you. Happy graduation my sweetest son.
90. You’re not only born to shine but for greatness. Here’s to wish you a hearty congratulations on your graduation my dearie son. I love you.
91. Happy graduation darling son. I pray you never get tired of achievement. I’m so proud of you.
92. Every bit of success you are enjoying today is well deserved. Your perseverance and hard work are top-notch. Happy graduation, my prince.
93. You have always been your number one cheerleader before others cheer you. Your achievement today is
94. Graduation is a harvest after sleepless nights of watering, protection from pests. It hasn’t been easy but it was worth it. Happy graduation, my darling son.
95. For your years of hard work and persistence, you deserve the joy that comes with your graduation. Happy graduation celebration, my dearest son.
96. With joy in my heart, I am sending you heartfelt hugs and kisses on your graduation. You will conquer the universe and make impossible to become possible. I love you, my sweetest son.
97. Everything that happened to you today is well deserved. From the recognition to the awards you brought home. You are a dreamer and an achiever. I’m so excited you finally graduate with honours. Mama loves you, my darling son.
98. Why won’t I be happy when my son graduates from the university with good grades and also being the best student in his department. I pray that you continue to move from glory to glory. You’re born to rule. I love you son. Congratulations!
99. As you celebrate your graduation today, I pray that where others failed, you will excel and become a master in wealth accumulation. Happy graduation ceremony, my prince charming.
100. On your graduation my dearie son, I pray that you will sit among kings and presidents and not among mere men because you are destined for greatness. Congratulations! My shinning son.
Love these messages? Why don’t you pick as many as you want to celebrate your son today.