Losing a loved one can be very difficult and losing a mother is really heartbroken. At that point, people want to know we care and feel their pain. But it’s not always easy to find the right words to say. You don’t have to worry about using the wrong words and saying the wrong things anymore. Here are emphatic words you can send to someone who lost their mother.
Comforting Quotes for Someone Who Lost Their Mother
Comforting words and quotes to send or say to someone whose mother died.
1. At this time of your loss, be rest assured that I am remembering you and your family in my prayers.
2. I want to use this opportunity to tell you that you are not alone. I’m grieving with you and I am there if you ever need me.
3. I’m sorry for your loss. My shoulders are available if you ever need to cry it out.
4. I wish I had the words to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. I am praying for you.
5. Our neighbourhood lost a rare gem. Your mother was a wonderful woman. We are sorry for your loss.
6. Mums are special and yours was even more special because of how great she was. She is forever in our heart.
7. I wish I could say more but I’m sorry you are grieving right now.
8. Please, call me anytime and I will be there. I really feel your pain.
9. Your mother lives on, even at death because she has a permanent place in your heart.
10. I wish there were the right words that would make you feel better at this time so I can say them. I’m sorry for your loss.
11. I’m sorry for the void you feel in your heart right now.
12. Comfort yourself with the thought that she is in a better place now. I’m sorry to hear about your loss.
13. Your mum will be missed by us all. She was always a delight.
14. I’m sorry to hear about your loss. I hope the memories you shared together comfort you.
15. I heard about the death of your mother. I’m sorry for your loss. I will say prayers for you.
16. I’m grieving with you right now. Please know that she is resting free from the burdens of the world.
17. I will always remember you, great mother. She treated me like her own.
18. Please accept my deepest condolence. I share in your grief.
19. Your mother inspired greatness in many lives in this neighbourhood. She will be greatly missed.
20. Your mother lives on through you. I see her qualities strongly in you.
21. I hope you find comfort from the Almighty at this time of your loss.
22. Your mum is now an angel watching over you from heaven. I’m sorry you are hurting.
23. I know there is not much anybody can do now. But let me know anything I can do to help.
24. Please, accept my sympathy for the loss of your mum.
25. I will remember your mum for the delight she was. Accept my condolence.
26. I know I cannot imagine what you must be going through but know that I feel your pain and share your grief.
27. I pray that the Almighty will give you strength at this time of loss. I share in your pain.
28. We will always nurse the pain of losing your mother but time will heal our pain.
29. You are in my thoughts. My heart grieves for you.
30. I am sorry for your loss. May you find the fortitude to bear the loss.
31. Your mother was greatly admired and loved by all. She will be greatly missed.
32. Please accept my heartfelt condolence. I really liked your mum as well. She was wonderful.
33. I hope this words will comfort you and make you feel better at this time of great loss.
34. Your mother’s legacy lives on through your lives and all the lives she touched. We have all lost a rare gem.
35. I hope that even at this time, you can think of all the good things your mum did and have a reason to smile.
36. I will never forget your mum for inspiring me in so many ways. Please accept my deepest sympathy.
37. May you feel even more love from the Almighty at this time of your loss. I’m praying for you.
38. You are in our thoughts. We feel the loss of your mum as well. The world just lost another star.
39. At this difficult time, be comforted in the moments you shared together and the memories you have of her.
40. Extend my heartfelt sympathy to your family. I am praying for strength for you at a time like this.
41. Your mum Was a major source of inspiration to me. The news of her passing left me in shock. I am sorry for this great loss.
42. I will always remember the warmth of her embrace and her charming spirit. She was such a sweet soul. I share deeply in your pain.
43. The brief time I got to know your mum, she was such a sweet and lovely Lady. It pains me so much that I won’t be seeing her ever again. I am deeply sorry for your loss.
44. May your heart find comfort from knowing that your mum is in a better place and that her soul has finally found rest.
45. Most times I wonder how one person could be so beautiful in and out. I admired your mum so much. I’m truly sorry for her passing.
46. If I could, I would bring her back. I can’t bear to see you this broken. I pray God grants you the fortitude to bear this loss.
47. You were never the only reason I always frequent your house. Your mum was a great part of why I loved visiting, she exudes this great warmth and care I don’t seem to find anywhere else. She will be greatly missed.
48. Losing a mother so early is indescribably painful, I pray that you will be deeply comforted by her lovely memories.
49. I’m sincerely sorry for your mum’s passing, I wish there was something I could do to make this pain lesser for you.
50. My heart became heavy the moment I learnt that she passed. Don’t forget I love and care about you very much. May you find enough courage to pull through this.
51. I’m sure this must be very difficult for you. Your mum was such a great woman. I’m deeply sorry for your loss.
52. I want you to know that you are in my prayers every day. I am deeply sorry for this great loss.
53. I’m sorry you are going through this right now, just know that you are not alone. I’m here for you, always.
54. This burning love is the most I have ever felt from a mother, I still don’t know what to do but, my deepest concern is you. I pray God gives you the grace to bear the pain of her passing at this time.
55. I find this grief so hard to be consoled of, I still wonder how deeply you are being affected by it. I pray you find enough peace with every single memory of her.
56. I find myself going through the times I spent with your mum in my head over and over again, I don’t seem to comprehend why she had to go so soon, I’m yet to recover from the shock. May God comfort you.
57. I can never forget how your mum reached out to me during my trying time, she was my greatest comfort. I’m truly sorry for your loss.
58. I admired her faith, her strength, and her carriage. I loved almost everything about your mum. I’m deeply sad to hear that she passed. Please know that you are never alone.
59. Words are never enough to say how much I’m deeply affected by your mum’s passing. I was dumbfounded by the news. I want you to know that I will always be here for you.
60. I have never met a woman as open-hearted as your mum, which makes it even more hard to forget her. I pray you will gather enough strength to bear her loss. I’m truly pained.
61. It was great meeting your mum, but learning that she passed gives me so much grief. I am sorry for your loss.
62. Your mum embraced life and lived by great standards. She will forever be missed.
63. I am sorry to hear of your mum’s passing. She had this distinguishing personality I admired so much. Just know that she will be greatly missed.
64. I feel so fortunate to have been part of her life here on earth. The tale of your mum’s awesomeness will always be on my lips. My deepest condolences.
65. Here I am trying to gather myself together since I heard of your mums passing, It doesn’t seem to go down really well with me. I learnt great lessons from her. I will be here as long as you will ever need me.
66. It must have been so hard for you, I do understand. I pray you find comfort in knowing you will meet her again. I am so sorry about your mum’s demise.
67. I can’t count how many times your mum has been of immense help to me, getting to know her was a blessing. I am so sorry you had to lose her at this time.
68. Challenging times like this are very peculiar. I know how hard it can get and how much you wish to bring her back. I just want you to know, that I am always here for you.
69. I am aware that no amount of words I say now will ever be enough to comfort you at this time. I hope that you find strength in your loved ones.
70. Times are really tough. Losing your mum at this time is even tougher. I want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am very sorry you lost your mum.
71. I lack the right words to describe how sorrowful I am for your mum’s demise. I grieve with you at this time, my friend.
72. Always have it in mind that you are in my prayers. Let this comfort you greatly.
73. I still recall how we all use to laugh at your mum’s funny jokes, how you can’t bear to be far away from home. You loved your mum so deeply, I know. I grieve with you, my dear.
74. I found myself tongue-tied ever since her passing. It shook me to my roots. I can’t imagine the extent of the pain you must be feeling, always know that I am here for you anytime.
75. I know it may sound silly but I missed your mum’s cooking, but am happier you got that talent in you too. My heart is open to whatsoever you want me to do. I love you.
76. Grieve as much as your heart needs you to. Never let anyone take that away from you ever.
77. I know you loved her very much, I know you miss her so much, I know you constantly walk around her familiar places, but be strong and keep the faith.
78. When you miss your mum, see her in old familiar places and embrace every single memory of her.
79. Losing your mum is so painful, but please walk on. Believe in your heart that you are never alone.
80. I’m sorry you had to go through this right now, I know how terrible this feeling of pain can be. I will always be at your corner anytime you need someone.
81. A mother’s love is so powerful, it is the greatest protection a child will ever feel. May God grant you the best comfort ever.
82. It is true no one can ever take her place or be able to do as much as she has done for you, but I pray your heart heals in every perfect way.
83. Losing a mum could be so heartbreaking, It is only God that gives the greatest comfort.
84. Only if you know how deeply pained I am for your mum’s passing, she was so warm, considerate and caring.
85. Your mum was the kindest woman I ever met. I feel so great to have known her. My heartfelt condolences.
86. One thing I could never forget is the advise your mum gave me. I miss her as much as you do. I’m really sorry for your loss.
87. From the little time I knew your mum, I was convinced she was an angel in human form. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy.
88. I will always remember your mom’s charming smile and giving nature. Your mum touched my life. I still find it hard to accept that she had passed.
89. I admire the life your mum lived, and every single day I pray that God gives you the strength to do greater than she ever did.
90. I hope and pray you find the courage to go through this, I’m very sorry you lost your mum this early in life. I am right here if you need me.
91. I’m glad I met your mum on the side of eternity. She was a really great woman. I’m sorry for your loss.
92. My heart goes out to you at this point of your loss. Your loss is our loss.
93. Your mother inspired warmth anywhere she goes. I extend heartfelt condolence to you and your family.
94. For all the love she gave to me and everybody who met her, your mother will be greatly missed. I’m sorry for your loss.
95. I feel for your loss. You will always be in my thoughts and prayers.
96. A mother is irreplaceable. I’m sorry you have lost such a special person in your life.
97. Your mother was not just a gift to your family, she was a gift to the whole neighbourhood. Please accept my deepest sympathy.
98. I wish I had an idea of what to do to ease your pain at such a time like this. I’m thinking of you.
99. I’m praying for courage and fortitude to bear such a huge loss. You are in my thoughts.
100. I don’t know what to say to make you feel better but please be comforted knowing I will always be there for you.
101. Your mum lived a full life, more than many people alive. I grieve with you for your loss.
102. I am extending my love to you at this time of loss. Please call me if you need anything.
103. If there is anything I can do to ease your pain, please let me know.
104. I am praying for you that the Almighty be a mother to you and comfort you.
105. I am praying for you as you go through this moment of pain.
106. The generosity of your mother will outlive her. I’m sorry for your loss.
107. If you need someone to talk to, I’m just a phone call away. Accept my deep condolence.
108. I can’t take away your pain but I’m here to grieve with you.
109. I am so sorry to hear about your mum’s death. She was one of the good ones.
110. Your mother was an embodiment of joy. She exudes joy anywhere she goes. She will be greatly missed.
111. I know how difficult it is to say adieu, but I am sure she would have wanted you to move on in one piece. I am very sorry for this terrible loss.
112. Nothing gets to our hearts more than losing the ones we love. My heartfelt condolences for your mum’s passing.
113. The love she gave will always be remembered, and may every single prayer she prayed bring you much consolations.
114. As sad as it may seem. I want you to have faith that she is in a much better place. I am truly sorry for your mum’s demise.
115. All we ever needed was a guarantee to be with our loved ones forever, but that is never ours to say. She will forever be in our hearts.
116. Someday, death wouldn’t part us and our loved ones ever again. My deepest sympathy for your mum’s passing.
117. I lack the words to express how truly sorry I am for your mum’s sudden demise. Be courageous. I will be praying for you.
118. It is true nothing we say or do could ever bring her back, but I was truly pained when I heard she was gone.
119. I know how much you loved your mum, having stayed with you for long. I hope God grants you the fortitude to bear this terrible loss.
120. Just yesterday we were laughing at each other’s Jokes. I never knew it was the last I would ever see her. This is so terrible.
121. I run out of things to say to you each time, but I want you to know that she always wanted the best for you, and I am sure you will achieve it. My condolences for your mum’s passing.
122. If your mum ever had another shot at life, she would have still wanted to be your mum. I hope these words comfort you.
123. Your mum might be gone, but we still have each other as always. Be strong, my dear.
124. I will always love and cherish everyday I had to be around your mum. Sometimes, I ask myself if it is really true that she has passed.
125. Has anyone ever asked about what happens to the bereaved? How long are they supposed to live without the people they love? Life isn’t just fair.
126. I have so much respect for your mum. I have never seen a woman as humble as she was. My condolences.
127. I know how much this is going to affect the entire family. I pray you will all figure out how best to be at this trying time. I am truly sorry for your loss.
128. You were there for her, you never left her side even in the most difficult instant. I am sure her blessings are forever with you.
129. One minute she was just here, and the next minute she was gone. How can one ever explain life’s mystery? I am very sorry for your mum’s demise.
130. I hope you would find a way to pull through this pain. My deepest sympathy.
131. I was pretty shaken when I learnt of her demise. I can hardly understand why it had to be so. My heartfelt sympathy.
132. Anyone who came in contact with your mum would testify she was a great woman. It is so unbelievable hearing that she passed.
133. I can hardly accept she is gone forever. She was the best friend I ever had. This is so painful.
134. Your mum was one woman anybody could hardly say no to. She had that much influence. I am totally sorry for your loss.
135. I still remember how she led us through difficult times with so much wisdom. Your mum is just so irreplaceable.
136. If I had the ability to restore life, hers would have been the number one. I loved your mum so much and I am sorry she passed.
137. Her death left a vacuum in my heart that no one could ever fill. Your mum meant that much to me.
138. What is more saddening than the news of your mum’s passing? She was so full of life and energy. I pray we recover from this shock soonest.
139. I am just imagining how she was fading into the twilight, waving at us and reassuring us that all will be well.
140. No matter how painful your mums passing might be, also remember that there is still victory in death and that all hope isn’t lost.
141. No one knows the mind of God and no one could possibly answer the questions of why this happened. Just have faith that her demise will bring hope to the family.
142. With me, you have a family. No matter how challenging this time is going to be, you will never walk alone.
143. I wish we have power over death. Nevertheless, I believe God has greater plans for you.
144. I will never seize to pray for you. Until I see you standing on your two feet again. My deepest condolences for your mums demise.
145. No one ever knows when they are going to die, we only pray for longer life. Be consoled, my dear.
146. She was a loving mother, gentle and kind. I was deeply saddened the moment I learnt of her sudden demise.
147. She made so great impact in my life, I could hardly forget. My prayers are with you at this time.
148. Accept my deepest condolence. Please be comforted knowing she is no more in pain.
149. Every time I looked at your mum’s condition, I became so powerless. Let’s not be deeply sad. She has gone to be with the lord.
150. Your mum is one of the people that should have lived forever. She will be greatly missed.