Last Updated on
Having a loved one fall sick is a terrible thing as it stressed you out and makes you worry beyond normal. The heart stays continuously occupied with thoughts of a loved one and how treatment is with her.
While it is human to fall sick once in a while, it is also important that we get to show love more than ever at times like this.
Here are a collection of Get well soon messages meant to show her how much she means to you.
Romantic Get Well Soon Messages for Her.
Quick Recovery Text Messages for Girlfriend
Even if you’ll be paying the bills, there’s a part that’s only covered by your words, especially when you’re not there with her. These romantic get well soon Messages are great to be sent to her. Tell her to have a quick recovery in a romantic way and be glad you did.
1. Everywhere has been really boring without you, can you just get better already and come make my days cos am missing you so much. Please get better for me.
2. Hey pretty, if my kisses and hugs could heal you right away, you know I’ll be doing that every second of the day. It hurts to see you sick on that bed and I just want you to get well for me as soon as possible. Get well soon my princess.
3. There’s one consolation in being sick and that is the possibility that you might recover to being in a better state than you were before, I’m hoping this works, love you, Babe.
4. I deeply pray you recover fast baby and shine brighter than the sun because you’re really my sunshine, get well soon and come add brightness to my day. Love you dearly.
5. Knowing you’re with me all day gives me joy and happiness, I’m so sad knowing you’re sick, can you just get well already and bring back my happiness. Get well soon.
6. My love, I’m sending you all my love and care without reservation, hoping they’ll make you recover soon. Please get better for me my love.
7. Seeing you lying down and not active is not a pleasant sight to me, I miss the feel of your lips and the warmth of your body. Get well soon and fill my world with your touch.
8. My lips misses kissing yours, my body misses your touch, my head misses your shoulder to lean on, in short, I miss everything about you baby, Get well soon and give me a shoulder to lean on and your sweet touch. Get well soon my love.
9. Baby, the sun hasn’t been out for days because the earth knows my love is sick, the birds refuse to fly because you’re weak, and the rivers are dry because you are sick my love, everything seems to be on break because of you. Get well soon my love.
10. Sweetheart, I’m sending my prayers and warm wishes to you, hoping they will heal you as fast as possible. Get well soon for me my love. I miss you here
11. I’m jealous of the nurses and doctors right now because they get to see you every minute and I can’t even, I want to take you back from them and it can only happen if you get better for me and come home. Get well soon, Baby.
12. My love, I don’t know the perfect word to say to you but I’ll hold your hands till you will get better never letting go and you’ll open your eyes seeing me by your bed each day until you get better. Get well soon Babe.
13. Honey, I know you like me caring about you all the time but I don’t want it to be this way, Get well soon for me baby and I promise to care for you more than ever. Get well soon my love.
14. Hey pretty, you know your body doesn’t belong to a hospital or your sleep in any of the bed, it belongs right next to me, recover soon and come be by my side. Get well soon my love.
15. Baby, you know my love is stronger than any pills that could be given to you at the hospital, I’m here feeling the pains of the injections being administered to you. Please get well soon and save me from this pain. Miss you Baby.
16. My love, you’re indeed an angel because the only angel look beautiful even when they are sick but you look better when you healthy. Get well soon baby.
17. Honey I’m here with you always because going anywhere without you is like a taking a fish out of the water, it won’t survive, me without you is incomplete. Get well soon and complete me, my love.
18. My love, I want you to close your eyes and remember the first time we met, I hope that the memory can heal you faster and make you stronger, baby. Please do get well soon my love.
19. Baby, you know you’re my strength, looking at you every day gives me joy and makes me feel better. I hope my wishes can make you strong too and have you recover quickly. Get well soon, Baby.
20. It breaks my heart seeing you on that bed looking sick, I’m so used to you being alive and so healthy, I just want you to come back stronger and better for me my love. Get well soon, Baby.
21. My love, you’re the strongest woman I know and I know you’re strong enough to get over this illness. Get well soon and continue staying strong for me. I love you.
22. I see the looks on the face of those beautiful nurses all staring at me whenever I come around and whispering of our love but they don’t know the emptiness your absence is creating. Get well soon my love.
23. I don’t need to make love potions for you to ensure you know how much my heart loves you. I know you love me more and can’t wait to get well.
24. The girl from next door winked at me yesterday. I felt really offended. You really need to get well soon and teach her some manners first.
25. I hope you come around soon. I miss you. I love you so much, Babe.
26. Lay your head on my lap when you feel sick. I will be there for you. Get well soon my pearl.
27. If I could, I would give up my life to make you feel better. Just get well soon. My heart craves for you.
28. I know you are a strong person. You will get through anything. Get well soon, babe.
29. Get well soon love. My blessings are always with you. Stay blessed.
30. Get well soon, we have so much to plan. And I can’t wait to do it with you.
31. I wish you good health and a beautiful life. Get well soon.
32. I pray to God that He takes away all the pain and give you back your beautiful smile. Get well soon, darling.
33. Now that you are bedridden, the only prayer I pray for is that the Lord grant you quick recovery and sound health of mind and body. May God ease your pain and make your recovery quick! I love you, Babe.
34. Dear God, you did not give me the power to heal her but I can cry to you in prayer. It’s all in your hand. Please, help her to heal soon, she is my world.
35. The cute smile of yours is the best motivation and makes my heart racing. I want to feel it again. Get well soon.
36. My only prayer to God is that He gives you the strength to quickly get back on your feet. I know he will answer my prayer with the sweetest reward of all.
37. You are the prettiest soul I have ever met in the whole world. It pains me to see you laying in the hospital bed. Get well soon my love.
38. Hang in there, baby. Your personal doctor is coming with a heavy dose of love and utmost care and I will make you feel better. All you need is one spoon full of kiss mixed with a dose of my special hug!
39. I won’t let you fall in love with the hospital bed cos I’m already jealous. I want you to cut your ties with that bed and come back into my arms! I miss you.
40. You can beat the hell out of even the most dangerous disease on this planet. And it’s just a seasonal fever. Get Well soonest dear.
41. If hugs and kisses could cure, you’d have been immune to everything by now. Lifting you up in my prayers during your treatments. Get well soon.
42. Each and every bone of my body feels the pain that you are going through. So please take care and get well soon.
43. Never lose your faith. You will need it to recover from this bad time! Hope to get well as soon as possible! Love and kisses!
44. It is so hard to see you feeling so ill. I know that soon you will be back to your old self and feeling fine. Get well soon!
45. I wish you remember this moment and smile. Smile that it came but you won it all. I wish you quick get well soon.
46. Your stay in the hospital is tearing me apart. You are always remembered in my prayers. Please, get well soon!
47. I don’t know why the doctors took so long to find out that you had a fever. I always knew that you were sizzling hot. Get well soon.
48. Sometimes words are not enough to describe my feelings for you! I hope that you will come back home healthy as soon as possible!
49. I woke up this morning feeling empty Not having you around is just so lonely, Sorry things are so un-fun right now. Hoping that changes soon. Wishing you a speedy recovery Get well soon honey.
50. It’s great to have a life free of turmoil. Great to have all moments in joy. But whatever comes our way… We must know that tough times never last. I wish you well my dear.
51. You’re the love of my life and you add so much joy to it. It will be wonderful as soon as you feel better again.
52. Sweetheart, I can’t stay at home alone. If the doctor would allow me, I would wish to stand by your sick bed till you get better. I wish you a miraculous and fast healing.
53. Baby, your doctor will need to give medicines for two people. I cannot be well, while you aren’t. Get well soon.
54. Even I am feeling unwell now because our bodies might be separate but our heartbeats as one. Here’s to you—steadier, stronger and better every day. Get well soon.
55. A time like this might not come with much fun. It might be sad, even seeing a moment like this… But know this, my dear… No matter how hard it is, we are more than able.
56. You’re so very dear, just like the sun and the cloud. I know that soon you’ll feel great again. I love you forever. Remember how much you are loved and cared about.
57. Sickness may make life seem, gloomy like a dark night sky. But never forget that you are the star that lights up my life’s skies.
58. When I look in the sky I wonder why God brought that bad thing to you! My best wishes to overcome all these and get well soon!
59. I’ve been thinking about how much you mean to me, and I want you to know that I’m keeping you in my thoughts as you recover.
60. All of my sending prayers has been that you get better soon baby and enjoy the joy of being healthy. Miss you, my love, do get well soon for me.
61. If I was a fairy godmother, I’ll just wave my magic wand so you can get heal immediately but since I’m not all I can send is my wishes and prayer for you to recover quickly my love. Get well soon handsome.
62. I know injection always hurts and pills are bitter but they are for you to get better quickly if you don’t want any of that again just get better soon for me my baby.
63. Like a dead plant, you look helpless on that sick bed baby, just come alive for me baby and boom like a soldier that you are, be strong for me like a hero that you are baby. I miss you here. Get well soon my love.
64. Everything about me is dead because you’re not here to keep them alive, Please Get well soon for me baby. I miss you deeply!
65. Medicines will only cure your body but my love will cure both your heart and soul. I love you. Get well soon dear.
66. The pain you are feeling, I am feeling it a hundred times more. I guess that’s how people feel when they love someone so deeply. Get well soon.
67. Before we fell for each other you were my best friend and the space you occupy no one else does. I miss my best friend. Get well soon, Baby.
68. Even fever is attracted to your beautiful body and wants to spend time with you but kai I won’t accept that. Kindly ensure you take your medication and get well soon.
69. If kisses were a drug, hugs were medicine and cuddles were a home remedy, believe me, baby, I would be nursing you all round the clock and never stop showering you with them. Get well soon.
70. My love for you is stronger than any germ in this world. Get well soon baby.
71. My hand misses your hand, shoulders miss your head, arm misses your waist and mouth misses your lips. Get well soon baby.
72. As important as injections are when you’re sick, that’s how important you are to me every day of my existence. Get well soon my love.
73. I wish I was the bed you always resting on and I wish I was the doctor so I can get to see you every day of my life. Miss you here, Get well soon my Baby.
74. Sweetie, I want you to know that whatever you go through, I’ll always be here with you, and now that you’re feeling sick, I still want you to know I’m always here, even when you get better, I’ll always be there. Get well soon for me Baby.
75. Honey, Your ill health has taken away my joy and happiness and I wish you were here with me and not on that sick bed that has kept you away from me. Miss, you terribly and get well soon my love.
76. I’m just wishing you a speedy and full recovery from your illness. Get well soon my love. I miss you here.
77. My prayer is that God will heal you miraculously from your illness so that we can have good times to share. Wishing you a speedy recovery my sunshine.
78. My heart aches when I check how long you have been absent from me, the emptiness all brings rushing to me, memories of us. I hope that you get well soon. My heart wants you back soon
79. My life seems incomplete without you my irreplaceable pearl. Get well soon. I can’t stay without you any longer. I love you, sweetheart.
80. I know I’ve been telling you how HOT you are all the time. But you didn’t need to take that literally and heat up with a fever. Get well soon.
81. I know you like my pampering a lot, but this isn’t the right way of asking for more. Get well soon baby, I promise to pamper you even when you are not sore.
82. I don’t know if I am the perfect boyfriend but there is one thing that I do know – I will hold you tight, give you warm hugs, cuddle with you and kiss you until you feel better. I love you, get well soon.
83. A white flower for good immunity, pink flower for happiness, red flower for love and a lavender flower for strength – my perfect floral picks for my beautiful sweetheart. Get well soon.
84. Your place is not in the hospital, it is in my heart. Your company isn’t meant for nurses, it is for my soul. You don’t deserve strong doses of medicine, you deserve my love. Get well soon.
85. I guess it is not too late to get into the medical profession so It would be easier for me to look after you and make you feel better. Get well soon, love.
86. The very aura of you I miss dearly. I miss your dimpled smile, I miss your cuteness, I miss your mischievousness. I miss you, sweetie. Get well soon.
87. Bad time and good times come chasing each other. Maybe you are sick now but your good time will come too. And you will get well soon.
88. Even the doctor knows that medicines are useless until I brighten up the smile on your face with my kisses.
89. Don’t worry about being sick. Our selfie on your hospital bed will be yet another addition to our relationship’s awesome memory bank. Get well soon.
90. I asked the doctor and he said “I could kiss away the sickness and make you healthy with kisses but he would want you to rest a little so you can recover for the kisses therapy. I miss you, dearie, Get well soonest.
91. I know I can’t kiss you because you’ve got the flu, but that doesn’t stop me from expressing how much I love you. Get well soon baby.
92. Ask your doctor to prescribe medicines for two. Because when you feel sick, I do too. I love you.
93. I remember how you took care of me when I fell sick. Now, it’s my turn to look after you. Get well soon sweetheart.
94. I will always be close to you just like the teeth is to the tongue and no matter how sick you become, I will always be there for you always. Get well soon, sweetie.
95. I miss strolling with you in the middle of the road, holding your hand at night and whispering of my love to you. I want you by my side always. I miss you so badly it hurts!!!
96. You will bloom just as beautiful as the flowers in the spring. You are not sick. Your body is just renovating itself to bring out the new beauty. You will be okay and healthy.
97. I hope by the time you feel hale and hearty, I won’t fall ill for missing you like crazy. I miss my heart and can’t survive for long without it, bring back my heart.
98. You always told me how my hugs are warm and comfy. I really want to hug you all day to keep warm. I know your fever will fade away at the warmth of my Hug.
99. I will be sending you truck loaded of warm assuring hugs and kisses from me. I know it will work faster than medicine and you will get well soon.
100. My dull life became filled with sparks when you came into my life. Now your been sick is taking away the sparks and sky of my colourful life is cloudy and dark. Get well soon my precious love and make my life full of sunshine.
- 2020 Good Morning My Darling I Love You Quotes Wishes - 4th October 2019
- 2020 Good Morning Have a Blessed Thursday Wishes Quotes - 3rd October 2019
- 2020 Inspirational Sunday Messages - 3rd October 2019