Last Updated on
Do you wish to inspire a sibling who is a student? Or you’re a teacher who cares about her wards, probably a friendly student who cares for another, or maybe a parent who wishes to inspire their child?
Then, I’ll have to borrow you my thoughts. These Inspirational thoughts will definitely go a long way in encouraging and motivating the student who receives any of these texts.
And you know what? they are very much versatile thoughts. Therefore, your needs are met most definitely!
Make your choice.
Inspirational Thoughts for Students
These Inspirational Thoughts for The Day for Students have a long way to go in motivating students to be active and to have a right attitude towards life. They are available for you to freely use.
1. A day for you in school is worthwhile because it is a day to learn and live. For you’re only dead when you’ve stopped learning.
2. Students don’t give up, they keep it moving until they get to the peak.
3. You shouldn’t be discouraged when you fail, your only option should be working harder.
4. Going to school should put a smile on your face because it is a step towards achieving your dreams.
5. Don’t feel bad when your day in school isn’t motivating, know that there are many happy days ahead you’re yet to live in school.
6. This little light of yours will shine brighter with the light of education.
7. Being attentive in class helps those who can’t study their books and it is a blessing to those who do study because it is a seed that germinates when reading.
8. A friend who takes you away from school is a friend dimming your light.
9. Do not be afraid to stand up for yourself against bullies disguised as students. Ask for help because you do not have to confront them alone.
10. Do not make yourself a stumbling block towards the learning of others.
11. Never despise the company of good students!
12. Help out a co-student in need. Because it might be you next time.
13. Make sure your goals are marbled in your heart and work towards achieving them every day.
14. The more boring the books are, the more attention they need from you and the more they should get.
15. It is a privilege being in school. Make it worthwhile!
16. It’s not just about attending classes, it is more about imbibing knowledge!
17. A slow learner should not be a failure but a success who is, by paying more attention than the other students.
18. You’ll be a great student if you make up your mind to.
19. Time is the most valuable asset a student can invest in their study. Be thorough with your time!
20. Commitment is the key to truly learning because every obstacle becomes a stepping stone with it.
21. Know what your challenges are as a student because that is the first step towards achieving success.
22. There is always a remedy to your challenge as a student. Do not quit until you find it!
23. When the road gets uneasy, simply become a thoroughbred.
24. Every student has their own challenge, concentrate on overcoming yours.
25. One of the noblest professions is one which involves the transfer of knowledge to a learner. Respect those who put on the responsibility of teaching you.
26. Do not be timid in class lest you’re a prey to bullies and ignorance.
27. Do not abhor corrections. It is a step towards becoming a better student.
28. The best student invests most in their self.
29. The will to learn should not be deterred by subsequent failure.
30. Pay no attention to students and teachers who make you feel less than who you truly are.
31. A parent or guardian whom sends you to school and let you study shouldn’t be void of your grateful heart.
32. A diligent student should not break school rules and regulations otherwise, you hinder yourself and other students from learning.
33. You should be the type of student who gives no attention to mockery but all attention to goals.
34. Protect your morale at all cost. Because there lies the spirit to achieving your goals.
35. There is time for everything, obviously in a learning institution too.
36. When you see a student in need, give a lending hand.
37. Do not give your teacher a hard time in class, otherwise, you make it impossible for them to be at their best for you.
38. Do not give up on yourself, others might, but not you!
39. The chance to be a successful student will never last forever. So, make hay while the sun shines.
40. Do not blame others for your failure unless you’ve done everything within your power to become successful.
41. If you’ll ever learn then, you’ll have to protect your books.
42. It is okay to be down for a while, but not forever. So, pick up yourself!
43. Do not deny yourself some rest for few hours. It enhances your efforts towards learning.
44. When you study, do not force yourself to comprehend. Simply give it a second chance.
45. You don’t have to pressurise yourself to assimilate as quickly as other students in a class. You can do it at your own pace and with whatever extra effort necessary too.
46. Your confidence is necessary towards learning and being good at it.
47. Devise your own tool and tactics towards learning.
48. Failure will give you the chance to learn and become better but malpractice never will.
49. Do not rely on other students to pass, for it is you cheating yourself and denying yourself the opportunity to know. However, do well to ask others for help.
50. There’s a subject you’re a pro at. Invest in it!
51. It doesn’t matter if the best student in a class is ignorant of a particular subject or topic, it is not an excuse for you to be. Always make your own effort at succeeding.
52. If you think you can’t do it, simply give it a try. Because a trial will convince you.
53. Whatever draws your attention away from school should be addressed accordingly.
54. Do not compete with any student but race to achieve your goal.
55. Pay attention to people who have succeeded while wearing similar shoe as yours, and let them inspire you.
56. Apart from you being peculiar, your challenges are not.
57. Do not give up on something you never learnt in the first place.
58. Be an inspiration to your teacher.
59. Do not let your goals be far away from your eyes. A good student will have his goals obvious on a wall in his room.
60. A wise student cannot be deceived into failure by mischievous students.
61. Make sure you keep your candle burning every night, so it lights up your day as a sound student.
62. Let your book always be within your reach, then success will automatically be your companion.
63. Do not play it all away. Whatever you’re taught, reteach yourself.
64. As a student, your main focus is your academic, therefore, don’t let it come second place in your life.
65. Every other thing aside your book is a distraction, therefore, let your book distract you from the others.
66. A student should sleep, wake up to read and then sleep before getting ready for another school day.
67. Do not just be a smart student, also be a neat and polite student. With that, you can be everyone’s favourite.
68. Don’t think any subject is bigger than you if you haven’t committed your time to teach your self about that particular subject.
69. Do not only form a playmate with your friend but likewise, a reading mate. For then, will you have an irreplaceable bond?
70. Today, resolve within you, to ask your teachers questions after the lesson and also, to answer questions thrown unto the class. Do not stay mute.
71. A student is either rewarded with merit or demerit. Make the former your target.
72. You’re not just a student, but also a leader in the making. Therefore, walk around with the consciousness of a leader and attributes of true leadership.
73. You’re a student, not a prey, a weakling nor an object to be bullied. Therefore, speak up for yourself.
74. As a student, do not be insensitive to the plight of your fellow students. Reach out to others as well.
75. Do not follow the bandwagon of irresponsible students. Do not give your teachers reasons to be unhappy because of you.
76. Your teacher is not below you. Your teacher is not your slave. Therefore, show some respect, that’s the least you owe them.
77. Let the knowledge divulged in your book blow your mind away better than any romantic letters.
78. This isn’t the time to start messing around rather, a time to start building your future as a bright student.
79. Be appreciative of your parents or guardians for entrusting you with education. It is an omen that they believe in you and what you can do with it.
80. If you need special attention from your teacher, please, do well to approach them.
81. Find your teacher trustworthy enough to confide in them and equally express your fears to them.
82. As a student, if you aim to succeed but you failed, do not be discouraged, be more determined. Your determination will surely pay off.
83. Believe you me, the act of studying your books will distinguish and put you first than the lots.
84. As you study ahead of your teacher, understanding wouldn’t be far away from you.
85. As a student two things, you shouldn’t make a joke of are your teachers and your books.
86. Time is a factor, so do not waste your time. Make the most of it. Study when you’re to study, revise when you’re to revise and learn when you’re to learn.
87. Do not ignore your sports life as a student. It’s important you’re fit and balanced for the day.
88. What you need to be a diligent student is humility, not haughtiness. Be humble with your fellow students and teachers.
89. It’s not a weakness to express your lack of understanding of a particular topic or subject in the class. It becomes a weakness when you can’t speak up for yourself.
90. Do not dodge responsibilities as a student. It is what makes you a success.
91. Do not make a jest of other students and their respective weaknesses. It can be you.
92. If truly you are a student, you shouldn’t be out of what to study.
93. You’re a student not a victim, neither to your fellow students or your teachers. Be morally courageous.
94. As a student, you should be committed to making three people proud: your parents, your school and yourself. That way, you’re fulfilling all righteousness.
95. If your group of friends, do not bring out the best in you. It’s time to make new friends.
96. Do not thrive in keeping your knowledge to yourself. A knowledge shared cannot be lost. Go ahead and show others what you know when it calls for it.
97. Never see the correction of a teacher as an offence. Take it and build yourself. Next time s/he will compliment you.
98. Make do with whatever your parents provide you for school. Seeking other means can be tempting and eventually your downfall. Be contended!
99. Do not betray the morality instilled in you by your teachers and parents. It’s solely for your own good.
100. Do not make your teachers your enemy when they can be your friends.
101. Do not be the reason your teacher and parents/guardians are at war. Be the unifying factor.
102. Eat when you’re to eat. Play when you’re to play. Finally, read when you’re to read.
103. The act of attentiveness in class cannot be overemphasized. Its dividends are numerous. Validate it!
104. Be humble enough to seek for knowledge. Knowledge is given to those who do not know it all but seek to know it.
105. Respect your seniors in school. You will one day walk in their shoes.
106. Identify your weakness and strength as a student. As you do that, you will be the best that you can be.
107. As a bright student, let your dreams align with your strength and interest.
108. Do not let the decisions and interests of your friends and fellow students control your choice. Always make honest decisions and choices that align with your capability.
109. Discover your talent and build it as a student. Do not wait till forever.
110. Discover the easiest and most effective way you learn and assimilate. Then follow it.
111. As a student, endeavour to learn your local dialect. That’s also a core knowledge that you shouldn’t spare yourself.
112. If your grade drops, endeavour to fight back for it. Never settle for less.
113. Master the act of studying to show yourself fit. Ignore the act of malpractice.
114. Do not detest the responsibility of class works, assignments, tests and examinations. It’s all to build you up.
115. The joy that comes from succeeding in your assignment, tests and examinations is so encouraging and feels way better than the pain from failure or mediocre. Choose wisely.
116. The classroom is not a playground. Do not abuse it.
117. Your classmates are not your gossip mates. Therefore, cultivate the habit of minding your business and controlling your tongue.
118. Your hardest subject shouldn’t be your enemy. Make friends with it. It will eventually smile at you.
119. If you’re at the top of your class never stay hostile to those at the bottom. Remember, change is constant.
120. Your group of friends shouldn’t be a gang of miscreants.
Written By Kehinde Victoria.
- 150+ Happy New Month Messages to My Love for June 2020 - 17th May 2020
- 150+ Happy New Month Messages for Her – June 2020 - 17th May 2020
- 100+ New Month Prayer Points for Breakthroughs (June 2020) - 17th May 2020