There is no great feeling like a thankful heart. We can’t forget that in our life many people have helped us during difficult times and made our lives better, also taught us good lessons.
While some wait till Thanksgiving Day to express their gratitude, it should be done as much as one can to really show how much of an impact the people mean to us.
To wait till Thanksgiving Day to express love is nice but we should express our gratitude towards the people who helped us and still they help whenever they can.
Let these people be informed of how much they mean to you by sharing our gratitude with happy thanksgiving messages enriching the amazing people’s everyday beautiful life with the words expressed in the message below.
Thanksgiving Text Messages for Her – Girlfriend
Best of happy thanksgiving text messages for her – your girlfriend.
1. I deeply appreciate your love so unconditional and support that is loyal and unwavering. May the good God bless you today and forever. Happy Thanksgiving to you. Keep shining.
2. . I am sending my best wishes to you that you have the most amazing holiday today. Enjoy the day with your family. Happy thanksgiving to you.
3. Do have a lovely holiday, thank you for being the friend when I needed one – Happy Thanksgiving.
4. Your stare tells me a lot, your touch connects to the deepest part of my soul, your kiss says a million words to my heart, I am thankful you are mine. Happy Thanksgiving my love.
5. The best of me is found with you. The greatest of me, yet with you. I couldn’t have been this lovely, If not for your love. Happy Thanksgiving Baby.
6. A day is nothing good without the sun, As the night is nothing better without the moon. My morning, night and noon is nothing without you. Happy Thanksgiving my life and my love.
7. You woke me up to the true realities of love, sweetheart! It’s time to open your arms and embrace the joy of thanksgiving. Welcome happiness and success as we celebrate Thanksgiving.
8. When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you. So much you value you made me see and aware of. Here is me saying Happy Thanksgiving to us.
10. You are the beautiful song of my life! I wish to be your music! I appreciate and celebrate you.Happy Thanksgiving dear.
11. Wake up along with the sunrise and start your day! My Thanksgiving wish is going to get completed with your reply message So don’t forget to wish me back my dear! Happy Thanksgiving !
12. I may not carry flowers,I may not carry sweets to wish you Happy Thanksgiving, but my wishes and thoughts will make your year colourful as flowers and a sweet year more than sweets.
13. You are the pulse that throbs in my veins, you are the antidote that frees me of all pains. You are the rhythm of my heartbeat, without you my life would be incomplete. Celebrating my pearl on Thanksgiving.
14. I don’t care whether the sun rises or not, my heart appreciates you with each passing moments and beats with strong tunes for my girl who I love a lot. Happy Thanksgiving.
15. The rising sun reminds me of your radiant face and the misty dew reminds me of your dreamy eyes. The distant sounds of the bustling city remind me of your soft whispers and the cool breeze giving me the chills reminds me of your romantic kisses and yet the words above are short in saying how well I appreciate you Babe. Happy Thanksgiving to us.
16. All my worries are gone, All my struggles are done! My future is great with you And from now, that I can envisage. I love my life with you. Happy Thanksgiving love.
17. Just the thought of you brightens me up and makes me appreciative of you. I appreciate you dear and it’s Thanksgiving to us.
18. I appreciate our friendship and togetherness over the years. You are indeed a special and amazing friend and I want to use this opportunity that I love you. Happy thanksgiving to us. Stay safe!
19. You have been a super supportive friend, and I thank the almighty for bringing you my way. You have connected with me in spirit and an amazing companion. Thanks for being there all the time. Happy thanksgiving.
20. You support me when you have to. You scold me when you have to. You are a true definition of a great friend. I am indeed happy and grateful for how much impact you have made in my life. Happy thanksgiving to us.
21. Thank the Lord for the grace to see another thanksgiving today. I pray that your life be filled with happiness, joy, love and the reason to be thankful. Happy thanksgiving.
22. Dear Lord, please bless my special friend on this day of thanksgiving. Give her a heart to be grateful and thankful. Amen.
23. Show the Almighty Lord gratitude for making you see another thanksgiving. His name be praised now and forever. Happy thanks giving to you and your family.
24. Dear God, please give (mention name) the grace to appreciate you on this day of thanksgiving. Give her the grace to appreciate her life and to give glory to your name for protection in the last one year.
25. All the gifts that you have right now was sent to you from heaven. The wisdom, understanding and knowledge that you have now was given to you by God, so open your mouth in praise to the king of glory. Happy thanksgiving to you. Cheers.
26. Dear King of glory, I am thankful for the good and beautiful things of life that I have right now. I thank you dear God for pushing giving me this amazing friend to encourage me towards my destiny and making my life a life of purpose. I am indeed grateful dear God. Thank you!
27. A lot of times when I am down, you have always pulled me up. When I feel sad and distressed, you have always shown me love and care by spending time and giving me attention. . You are indeed a God-sent. Thanks for standing with me and cheers to another year of thanksgiving.
28. On this special day of thanksgiving, I wish that the blessings of God will never depart from you. I pray that all you have wished for will come to fulfilment. You will never lack anything good in your life. You will be a living testimony now and forever. Happy thanksgiving to you. Enjoy the blessings of God
29. The sun would have been darkness to me without you The cool of the day would have been hotness without you. My smiles and commitment are all because of your love. Happy Thanksgiving to us.
30. On this amazing day of thanksgiving, may you leave in peace, fruitfulness and prosperity. Happy Thanksgiving.
31. Let your excellence be the major driver to you fulfilling the plans of God in your life. Let your life be a story of excellence and fulfillment. The Lord will bless you on this thanksgiving day. Happy thanksgiving to you. Rise and shine.
32. I am sending the table filled with good food to you on this thanksgiving day. Let your mood be positive and stay happy throughout today and beyond. Happy Thanksgiving to you.
33. Thanksgiving is another day to felicitate with people and enjoy the food and warmth of family and friends. I pray that you have a lot of fun on this amazing day of Thanksgiving.
34. On this amazing day of thanksgiving, let us all take time out to show our appreciation to God for all the blessings that he has rained on us. Let us thank him for his protection and guidance. He is a great God indeed. Happy Thanksgiving.
35. Decorate the Thanksgiving table. Set the wine and let it flow. Laugh hard and dance happy, it’s thanksgiving. Stay happy and grateful. Happy Thanksgiving Babe.
36. Sing songs of Happiness, sing songs of praise, sing songs of thanksgiving. Let your spirits be happy and be grateful, for the thanksgiving is all about being thankful for God’s blessings. Appreciate God for the gift of existence and the glory of your tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving dear.
37. The time to gather all the loved ones together is here. The time to be grateful for being blessed by God is here. While you pray and thank God for blessing you, use that opportunity to pray for the souls of those you have lost in the last year. Commit them to God as you commit yourself and it will be well with you. Happy Thanksgiving to you. Enjoy!
38. I am really glad we all made it to this time of the year, our hearts are filled with gratitude and appreciations to the most high. Wishing you all Happy Thanksgiving.
39. May the holiday season come with good health and bundle of happiness, I want to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.
40. How are you going to say God’s not good, look at us, we are testimonies of his goodness, may our homes never cease with laughter and happiness. Happy Thanksgiving.
41. One of the joy of thanksgiving is celebrating it with friend’s family and well-wishers, all we want for the remainder of the year is abundance of hope, peace and happiness.
42. What do we do at thanksgiving? It’s simple, we give thanks, and who do we give thanks to, to our creator, our heavenly father, lets thank him for life. Happy Thanksgiving.
43. Thanksgiving is an action word, let’s do more action and less words. Go out make someone happy, happy Thanksgiving.
44. May the best things in life be yours, not only this Thanksgiving but throughout the years. Happy Thanksgiving from my heart to yours dearie!
45. I hope your Thanksgiving is as interesting as ours, we are really having lot of fun here, we might have little, but our hearts are full of thanks.
46. You don’t have to give to multitude, just that one person you put a smile on his/her face is everything about thanksgiving, that’s the spirit. Happy Thanksgiving dearie.
47. A thankful heart is the greatest of all virtue, heavenly father we give you thanks.
48. If you are thankful, you will spread the love to those who don’t have, go out and make someone smile, Happy Thanksgiving Love.
49. I am so filled with joy right now, I have no idea what to put on my status, I will just say happy thanksgiving my dear, have a blast.
50. Don’t tell me you have nothing to be thankful for, because right now you have me and I see you breathing air, Be Thankful, Happy Thanksgiving.
50. My life turned around, when I became thankful for the little I had, try Thanksgiving today, your life will never remain the same.
51. Thanksgiving is special, it’s divine, and it’s a holiday where people cross continents just to be with someone they love. I know you will get loads of love. Happy Thanksgiving dear.
52. A heart of gratitude is everything, it will lead you to bigger openings, be thankful today. Happy Thanksgiving.
53. You and your entire household has been a blessing to me, that’s why I am thanking God for connecting us, I am wishing you and your household Thanksgiving Happiness and Peace.
54. Thanksgiving Day might come once in a year, but the truth remains, that I will forever be thankful every day of my life and you are one special reason. Happy Thanksgiving dear.
55. I appreciate life every day, May the joy and happiness that’s comes with Thanksgiving linger with you all the days of your life. Happy Thanksgiving my love.
56. There is no better way to celebrate Thanksgiving Day, than to be with your love ones, and most especially that special person in your love life.
57. This Thanksgiving let us look back at all the setbacks we overcame, the late nights, the extra hours spent, and the great result we achieved in the end, we are smiling now, because it’s all worth it. Let’s be thankful.
58. Look at us now, we have achieved a lot, we did it with constant belief, we don’t owe any body, we owe it all to our creator, our heavenly father, who has put everyone who never believed in us to shame. Happy Thanksgiving to dear, you just have to believe in yourself.
59. May your heart never cease to see reasons to give thanks, May love, joy and happiness be yours in abundance this holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving dear.
60. I may not be home for thanksgiving this year, but you will always be in my prayers. Do enjoy a wonderful time with your friends and loved ones on this Thanksgiving season.
61. I see love everywhere, I see happiness everywhere, the food and drinks are surplus, I wish it was thanksgiving every day of my life. Happy Thanksgiving Day dear.
62. For the sacrifices you’ve made, for the things you’ve done without batting an eyelid, for every moment spent with me, I say thank you. Happy Thanksgiving, dear.
63. Cheers to another year of celebrating our love and being thankful for it. Happy Thanksgiving, my dear.
64. For always been there for me, I’m most thankful. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
65. You put up with my flaws and inadequacies when no one else did, you stuck with me even when I tried to push you away. I’m thankful to you for staying and giving me a taste of love. Happy Thanksgiving Day, my love.
66. I appreciate all the things you do for me more than you can think or imagine. May your Thanksgiving Day be filled with bountiful joy!
67. I’m truly grateful for you being such an amazing lover. I am so blessed to have you. Happy Thanksgiving, love.
68. Happy Thanksgiving. although we are miles apart now , I am always thinking of you , especially on the holidays. wishing you, my dearest friend, a perfect Thanksgiving day, filled with family, good friends, and lots of fun. can’t love you less.
69. For being my close friend and confidant and not only my lover, I’m most thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!
70. I want to let you know on this special day that I treasure you every single day! Happy Thanksgiving, sweetheart.
71. My thoughts and prayers are with you today! Happy Thanksgiving, lover.
72. For being the listening ear and the shoulder to cry on, I’m most grateful. Happy Thanksgiving love.
73. I love and cherish what we have, it is a beautiful thing and I’m grateful for it! Happy Thanksgiving, darling.
74. I never thought I’ll have something to be thankful for until you came along! Now the list is endless. Happy Thanksgiving dear.
75. I consider myself to be extremely lucky to have you, may we continue to have a flourishing and loving relationship. Cheers to our love on this Thanksgiving Day.
76. You are always in my plans and with each coming day you fill my thoughts. now, I can’t do without you and you are an item always on my list (heart)! Happy Thanksgiving Day, dearest.
77. To give thanks for love is to give thanks for having you! Happy Holidays!
78. You’re absolutely amazing! We make a good team. Cheers to our friendship and love. Happy Thanksgiving, dearest.
79. Here’s to remind you – in case you forgot – that I love you and I’m thankful for having you. Happy Holidays, sweetie.
80. It’s a day to be with family and friends and to eat a sumptuous meal, but mostly, it is a day to whisper a ‘thank you’ to God for giving me You! Happy Thanksgiving dear.
81. With all my heart, I give thanks to God for sending you my way! Happy Thanksgiving, love.
82. Thank you for being my rock to lean on, my shelter to weather the storm of life and my constant reminder of how beautiful love is. Sincerest Thanksgiving Day wishes to you.
83. For your support, care and love, I’m most thankful, I appreciate you today and every other day. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
84. May you have a long, healthy and happy life but most importantly, may we spend it together! Have a great Thanksgiving filled with lots of joy.
85. It is an honour and privilege to know you but it is a blessing to have you in my life. I’m thankful! May you have a joyous holiday.
86. With you, every step I take forward is to achieving something bigger and better! You’re my lucky charm! Happy Thanksgiving Day, dear.
87. Last year, I prayed for something or someone to be thankful for and you came knocking! I’m so thankful for having you. You are a Godsend! Happy Holidays.
88. You are worth much more than I do show and I’m thankful for having you. Happy Holidays.
89. Thank you for being my hero and for teaching me how to be a better person. May you enjoy a joyous Thanksgiving .
90. Happy Thanksgiving. To My best friend and sweetheart, I am and always will be thankful that you are my friend and lover. Wishing you a lovely Thanksgiving.
91. The depth of your commitment is a measure which cannot be put to any scale. Thank you for believing so much in me. Happy Thanksgiving dear.
92. Thank you for all that you bring in every day. You make every day special for all around you. Happy Thanksgiving.
93. I would like to express my thanks to you. You made my life colourful and feel brand new. May you have a Joyous Thanksgiving.
94. Happy Thanksgiving. To my amazing friend and love, on this day, I think back to all the special times we have shared throughout the years. Thank you for always being there for me, and thank you for being such a good friend.
95. I am truly grateful to you for being such an amazing woman. I am so lucky that you are my lover. Happy Thanksgiving.
96. May you be bestowed upon with the best of everything and have the strength to surpass any obstacle. The Lord will lead your way. Have a Blessed Thanksgiving.
97. I thank you for the unconditional love and unwavering support , I thank you for being you. Happy Thanksgiving My Love.
98. I am sending you hugs and kisses on this holiday. Thank you for being my friend in every way and showering my heart with love. Happy Thanksgiving.
99. Because today is a special day, I want to let you know that I appreciate you every single day. Happy Thanksgiving wishes.
100. At this time of Thanksgiving celebration our thoughts turn gratefully to you with warm appreciation. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.
101. I want to spend another hundred Thanksgiving Day with you by my side. You are the greatest gift from God. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
102. You came into my life with a thousand blessings. I feel lucky all the time for having such a beautiful person in my life. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving Day.
103. The love I have for you is unlimited and never-ending. I wish you a box of hope, joy and happiness in this Thanksgiving Day!
104. The most beautiful sight in this world is to see you cooking special Thanksgiving meal for me. I want to keep you my life forever. Happy Thanksgiving!
105. Thanks for bringing joy and hope in my life. The happiness of a new harvest is always multiplied when I see your sweet smile! happy Thanksgiving Day!
106. I am not wishing you just because it is Thanksgiving Day, I am wishing you because people like you make worthy the Thanksgiving Day. Your goodness is treasured.
107. Thanksgiving for people is…The morning sun and the setting moon, The cheerful bird and the dancing mood, The silent waters and the playful dunes but more than that I cherish you! Happy Thanksgiving!
Share with friends and be blessed.