Last Updated on
Appreciation towards people and what they’ve done should be done daily. Special people should be celebrated per time.
Thanksgiving is that special day you get to appreciate your loved one over a table with a meal served before you. Rise and pick any of these heartfelt messages to make them know their memory is still fresh in your heart. Your appreciation today gets to be glamorous as it’s a special day.
Thanksgiving Sms for Someone Special for 2020!
Happy Thanksgiving SMS Messages
Happy Thanksgiving sms messages and Thanksgiving text messages for someone so special to you.
1. There are many times, I forgot to thank you for being always there for me. I will never forget all that you did for me. Happy Thanksgiving day mom.
2. I use this day to tell you how special you are to me and how great my life has turned out to be because of you. Have a memorable Thanksgiving Father.
3. May the goodwill continue with you even as we celebrate this Thanksgiving. Have a memorable Thanksgiving day!
4. You are my family and this means that I’m a part of something very wonderful. Thanks for always being the best parent ever. Happy Thanksgiving!
5. Family means a relationship where you will love and be loved for the rest of your life and today marks a day I can celebrate you for those little and big things you’ve done. Happy memorable Thanksgiving!
6. Appreciation gives way to the accomplishment of full life. Happy Thanksgiving to those close to my heart and those who mean the world to me.
7. No matter what might have happened or what’s going to happen, I’ve got to appreciate you for your selflessness. Happy Thanksgiving!
8. One of the joys of Thanksgiving is being able to appreciate what family actually mean. You taught me to be one with my siblings even with our differences. I’m grateful and I wish you a great day celebrating Thanksgiving.
9. At this time of Thanksgiving we pause to count our blessings, even if not able to count them one by one, they are still vivid. Thanks for being a lovely person towards me and I wish you a happy Thanksgiving!
10. At this time of Thanksgiving we pause to look closely at those who have blessed us and appreciate them for blessing us. Happy Thanksgiving day partner!
11. Appreciation is going through memory lane and that’s what thanksgiving is all about. I want you to know that I appreciate you and all you’ve done for me. Happy Thanksgiving!
12. Momma, you’ve been always supportive and encouraging through it all. I wish the best mother on earth a great Thanksgiving.
13. November is the time to be thankful, a time to gather round a table, a time to see family’s faces, a time to bond. Happy Thanksgiving to you brother!
14. November is another time to embrace those who mean a lot to us, to kiss them I miss you. Happy Thanksgiving to you dear Jerry!
15. Because today is a world known day to celebrate our loved ones, it’s not your birthday but I want the whole world know what you mean to me. Happy Thanksgiving mom.
16. Being under my parent’s shelter is something I wanna celebrate for a long time. Happy Thanksgiving pops and mom, thanks for the shelter and the wonderful meal!
17. I miss sharing grace with my family before each meal but Thanksgiving brought everyone around again. I’m thankful for this day and also I wish you all a great Thanksgiving.
18. Thank you, momma, for always cooking wonderful food each day and also for making a spectacular meal on thanksgiving day! Happy Thanksgiving ma!
19. Being thankful brings in more blessing and I am grateful to God for giving you to me. Thanks so much for being a faithful friend!
20. I say a heartfelt thank you on this special day, at this time, at this moment for being a friend, a teacher, a guardian overall a mother.
21. Here are a heartwarming thanks to you for the hope you gave me during my downward phase. I appreciate and celebrate you on his day.
22. You brought hope, peace, and joy to me when it looks like there was no way out but I’m thankful that you were always there.
23. I’m really glad that we’re family. Thanking God for having you in my life and I can’t wait for us to celebrate another thanksgiving next year. You are surely the best!
24. I’m really glad that you are my sister. Against all odds, you still stand as a mother for me at each point. Happy Thanksgiving to a sister turn mother.
25. Sending you my warm wishes from here to there and from my heart to warm your heart. I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving day!
26. May your home be filled with laughter and happiness on a day like this because you also mean the world to me! Happy Thanksgiving momma.
27. Wishing you the gift of wealth and health in this festival of Thanksgiving. Have fun!
28. We gather on this day to be thankful for what we have around us, for the family we love, the friends we cherish, and for those who care about us.
29. I’m dreaming of seating together with you and my brothers on a table eating together, saying grace together. Thanks for keeping us together.
30. Cheers to enjoying the company of good friends and family. I wish you a happy Thanksgiving girlfriend!
31. May you enjoy this celebration to the fullest with your family full of laughter, joy, and peace. Happy Thanksgiving!
32. May you enjoy the meal and the company of your family members on this special day. Happy Thanksgiving day.
33. Wishing you a moment filled with all blessings, good health and good times. Happy Thanksgiving day!
34. Buddy, you’ve proven to be the best all rounder! Stay healthy today even as you enjoy all the junks provided by your mom. Happy Thanksgiving.
35. Working with you has always been centered on truth and honesty! I love the fact that I can appreciate you on this special day. Enjoy this day with your family.
36. It’s really a pleasure working with you bud. Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy.
37. It’s the time of Thanksgiving again, I want to appreciate you for who you are. Working with you has been an amazing opportunity that I won’t miss in another lifetime.
38. I consider myself very fortunate having a chance to work with an amazing fellow who’s not just good at what he does but he’s also caring. Enjoy yourself!
39. Working with you is a great experience for me and I will always be grateful for the opportunity. I really value the kind of personality and your work integrity. Happy Thanksgiving.
40. One of the many things I appreciate and value about you is the knowledge and insight you have. Happy Thanksgiving boss.
41. On this day -Thanksgiving, I want to show first class appreciation but I can’t express it all. You are not just a boss to me but you are like a father I don’t have. I wish you a happy Thanksgiving sir.
42. To a colleague who has given me so much motivation and love, I wish you and your family a great Thanksgiving. Family is a thing to cherish!
43. Thanksgiving is not just a festival but it also reminds us of the definition and importance of family. Do enjoy the meal and be reminded that you are loved!
44. I hope you enjoy your time at home with those close to your heart this thanksgiving season. Let it be seasoned with grace even as you share grace together.
45. I know thanksgiving is one of your favorite days of the year because it reminds you of the blessings you’ve received. Happy Thanksgiving dear mother!
46. I know thanksgiving is one of my favorite days because I get to be thankful and I get to appreciate people close to my heart. You are so dear to me and I use this medium on this special day to appreciate you. Happy Thanksgiving!
47. I know someone who loves thanksgiving more than I do and that’s you because you get to celebrate your mother and father in a special way. Happy Thanksgiving girlfriend!
48. On this special day, I get to reminisce on how good life has been to me by giving you to me. I celebrate you specially because you are worth it.
49. Thanksgiving is like a pathway towards mother’s kitchen, wake up brother, it is time to go see her! Let’s go celebrate our mother in our own special way.
50. Each day I get, I just can’t do without appreciating the kind of friendship we have. Remember I love you from the moon back to the sun.
51. Thanksgiving day makes it obvious that I care and love you because I get to celebrate you in ways people can’t fathom. I love you, mom.
52. Family isn’t just about those related to you by blood but of people closer to your heart and who makes your day each time. It’s another moment to celebrate you and I want you to know that you are in my heart.
53. Amongst people that shows I’m family, you are number one because you showed me that you accept, support
54. You can tell you ate too much for last year’s Thanksgiving. It’s time to feast with others not to fill just your stomach. Foodie sits tight cos I’ve got my eyes on you.
55. Thanksgiving gives us time to ponder upon what lessons we learnt and the actions we took. I wish you well this Thanksgiving.
56. My wish for you during this thanksgiving is that all good things in life are yours, and you will come to comprehend that this Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving day!
57. I am thankful to have you in my life, you’ve made so many correction and changes. Happy Thanksgiving dear.
58. Sometimes, we forget to tell people who matter thank you until it’s too late but thank God for Thanksgiving. I got to appreciate you for all you’ve done!
59. I’m making up for all the times I’ve forgotten to say thank you for helping me and for being there. Happy Thanksgiving day darling!
60. The festival that comes with Thanksgiving doesn’t make the day special. It gives us time to ponder upon the lessons we’ve learnt throughout the year.
61. Thanksgiving really is a blessed moment of love filled with appreciation. I join the whole world to celebrate the greatest mother who kept us together at the table.
62. Thanksgiving keeps us all together! Thanks, momma for teaching us to value our relationship. Happy Thanksgiving day ma!
63. You are special and my life is better because of you. It is not just the festivities but the gratitude that accompanies it. Believe me, I appreciate you.
64. Looking through the memories of the year, I’ve never waited for a day to come as this because everyone will be around when I
show my heart of gratitude.
65. One of the joys received of Thanksgiving is wishing people close to you a Happy day with your family.
66. I am sending you thanksgiving wishes across from my house to your home. Warm meeting with your family dear!
67. I just want to express my sincere appreciation for your confidence in me. I am thankful to have you in my life, and no doubt I will forever be thankful!
68. I wish you to have the strength to pass any hurdle life throws at you. Have a blessed holiday, enjoy the family meal.
69. Receive my warm wishes with warm appreciation as you celebrate Thanksgiving. Remember you’ve done so many great things worth thanking you for. Enjoy the meal!
70. We are part of something wonderful because we are family and I want you to know that you will always be loved by me. Happy Thanksgiving bro.
71. We are part of something wonderful because we are friends and this relationship has moulded us into what we are today. I appreciate your mama for giving you to me. Send my warm greetings to her even as she feeds you today!
72. We are friends, but you turned family. You will be loved for the rest of your life, and I am thankful for the gift of friendship. Happy Thanksgiving pal.
73. I am thankful for the unconditional love and undeniable support you gave me and you will still give me. Thank you for being a real friend. Happy Thanksgiving.
74. Mum will always say we must thank the Lord for the wonderful life he has given to us and for the awesome family we’ve got. Here is hoping we have many more holidays to celebrate with each other. Enjoy our company today dad!
75. Your excellence and uprightness have driven many to success. Thank you for always being honest and I wish you a happy Thanksgiving from here.
76. A perfect table, positive mood, a loving mother, a jovial father, lovely siblings and lots of laughs on this special holiday. Happy Thanksgiving family!
77. I wanna embrace you each day because you mean the world to me. Thank God because I won’t be the only one celebrating your great personality today. Enjoy the honor!
78. I wish you a Thanksgiving that is filled with blessings and an opportunity to look at those blessings in the face. May you enjoy everything good to the last of your day. Happy Thanksgiving Gramps!
79. All I want as you celebrate me as a mother is that peace is bestowed upon your life and may you have the boldness to overcome any obstacle that comes your way. May this be a new year of greatness to you. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
80. Not only a mother should receive thanks. I wanna appreciate my lovely son who has always shown himself to be wonderful and hardworking. Looking at your face every morning gives me the assurance that I was blessed with a gift any other person does not have. Happy Thanksgiving darling!
81. Thanksgiving is a special day with moments of joy and soberity since it gives us another chance to spread rejoice and think about wonderful memories, lessons we have learned and appreciate the people in our lives. I wish you a fabulous Thanksgiving day!
82. May this thanksgiving be filled with many blessings and immeasurable joy brought to you by your family. Have a happy Thanksgiving and don’t forget to stuff your stomach.
83. Have a lovely Thanksgiving with your tummy filled with food and drinks and with your heart filled with joy.
84. Sometimes, life can put us in troubled situations that doesn’t suit us but we learn to also give thanks irrespective of what’s happening and how it’s happening. Enjoy your day because you are worth celebrating!
85. It’s another day to think about all the special people in our lives who have done great things for us and to be grateful for the times we have shared together and also for taking all those stands for me. Enjoy this Thanksgiving.
86. With family and friends near, there is always this atmosphere of joy and happiness. I want you all to know how grateful I am to you. Happy Thanksgiving.
87. Other than the awesome dishes, beautiful clothes and beautiful people gathered round the table, let us be grateful for the memories made in the past and look forward to making much more history together. Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
88. Thanksgiving gives me another moment to feel that we are still on the same planet and on the same page. Thank you for always being you.
89. I have with me the best wishes for you even as we celebrate thanksgiving festival. Make it a happy holiday which comes once in a year.
90. I hold you dear in my heart, and during this Thanksgiving, I have every reason to wish you well with a bright smile.
91. Having you as a friend is a blessing that I can’t forget in a lifetime. You are now friend turned family. I wish our relationship great strength even as you come over so I can feed your tummy! Chicken awaits you!
92. To a special person that my heart beats for, I am sending you heartfelt wishes from my heart to your heart. Cheers to moments we will remember for a whole year!
93. Thanksgiving is all about giving! It’s a time to give out love to people around us. I hope you are ready for today’s give away! As for me, I am ready to love people for who they are and not for who I want them to be. What about you?
94. Thanksgiving is all about giving and receiving! Love is shed abroad in our hearts that there’s no barrier holding us back. Remember to give out love and receive love in all its fullness!
95. Yay! It is the season we share what we have with people we love, we learn to give out even without waiting for a reward. Let’s enjoy Thanksgiving together friends.
96. Thanksgiving is a season to be grateful for everything we have and to be thoughtful of the less privileged. Let’s show them we love and that we give!
97. As we gather around our dear ones, let us share the love near and abroad. Have a thoughtful Thanksgiving people.
98. To a special person, who has been a backbone to some people and who has been the mentor of some and who has been a mother to me, I wish you a happy Thanksgiving filled with love.
99. A heartfelt message for you from a loving heart at this season is that you continue to do what you do because that’s why we love you! Have a food-filled Thanksgiving.
100. May all things beautiful, meaningful, wonderful and true come your way as you face the reality that you are celebrated. Happy Thanksgiving dear one.
101. You have remained an incredible blessing to me from the moment I met you, may your heart’s desires come true as you begin a new season with thanksgiving. May you have a joyous day!
102. Wishing you a Thanksgiving overflowing with peace, love and laughter.
Thank you for being my greatest blessing.
We gather on this day to be thankful for what we have, for the family we love, the friends we cherish, and for the blessings that will come. Happy Thanksgiving!
Roses are red, violets are blue,
103. Thank you for being my hero and someone I can talk to about my fears. I’m grateful I have you, therefore chicken is on me!
104. Happy Thanksgiving from me to you. You deserve all my warm wishes and I wish you a safe eating.
105. Though it looks like a normal day, it isn’t to me because I get to celebrate you with the world looking on. Wishing you abundance, hope, peace during this festive holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving to you!
106. May the blessings of materials and people be multiplied this year and throughout all your life. Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you!
107. Today is a special day we have to count our blessings and all things and everybody that we are grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving my people!
108. Cheers to enjoying the company of my good friends and family. I wish you all safe trip to gramps’s place. See you!
109. Thank you for being my mentor and a good father. May you have a blessed Thanksgiving sire!
110. May the Lord hear your prayers and desires today! You’ve got to be grateful. Happy Thanksgiving!
111. May the best things in life be yours because it’s my only desire for you as we celebrate Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving from my heart to yours!
112. The best gift ever is the gift of life. May you be here next year to celebrate with your children and your children’s children. May you have a wonderful and meaningful Thanksgiving mother!
113. My heartfelt thank you to you for allowing me to be your kid. I am so grateful to be your child and that I get to eat with you at every point in time. Happy Thanksgiving Mom and Dad!
114. Buddy, Warm thoughts and prayers for you as you celebrate a day that you get celebrated for being the best version of you. Best wishes for Thanksgiving.
115. Thank you, Mom and Dad, for giving me food, shelter, education, life, and unconditional love. I am sending you hugs and kisses on this holiday. Thank you for being there all the way. Happy Thanksgiving!
116. Because today is a special day, I want to let you know that I appreciate you every single day and that I will always do that till the end. Happy Thanksgiving wishes!
117. My heart is pumping with joy and gratitude because I have a friendly brother like you. I wish you a happy Thanksgiving and a fun-filled holiday season!
118. Girlfriend, I want to let you know how much I appreciate you because you became family. I know that I might not have said it but I am grateful for the gift of friendship. Happy Thanksgiving
119. I wish you all the best on this holiday as mother take you down the memory lane but I must thank you for being my best friend and a brotherly brother to me. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
120. I love you as my friend and I value you as my family, thank you for being there for me till the end. Cheers to another moment of crazy fun between us. Happy Thanksgiving and let’s get the party started!