Losing a loved one can really cause sadness. You may not know what to say to such a person. When a person loses a loved one, there are some words that you are not expected to tell such a person. This is the reason you need to be careful of what you say to such a person. Here are some words you can say.
Words to Say to Someone Whose Father Died
Comforting words to say to someone whose father died. Empathic things to say to someone whose father died.
1. I learnt of your loss. I know that is a great lost. May his soul rest in peace.
2. Accept my condolence on the lost of your father.
3. I am thinking of words that can comfort you enough but I have not been able to find one. Sorry dear.
4. I know that this is a grieving time for you. May God be with you, your siblings and your mother.
5. Only God can console you and may He be with you in this time of sadness.
6. It is a sad thing to lose a father. Death is cruel. May he rest in peace.
7. My sympathy goes to you and your family for this great loss.
9. My heartfelt sympathies to you on the lost of your father.
10. I have a good memory of your father. I recognise the role he played in my life in his lifetime. May his soul rest in peace.
11. It is sad to hear about your loss. May God be with you.
12. I sympathize with you and your family for the loss.
13. I pray that in this difficult time, the love of God shelters you and mend the pain.
14. May God put him in a special place in heaven. Accept my sympathy.
15. Death can never take a good man away for in the hearts of the people he inspired, the legacy remains. I have a good memory of him and he lives on in my heart.
16. In this time of grief, your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Please accept my deepest sympathies.
17. I will forever remember him. I will carry him forever in my heart. Please accept my heartfelt sympathies.
18. My deepest condolences go out to your family. I will miss your father.
19. May the care and love of we around you provide comfort and peace needed to get through the days ahead. My sincere condolences.
20. I pray that you find the love and strength needed to forge ahead in your father’s huge absence. My deepest sympathies.
21. Accept my deepest sympathies. I wish something can be done to bring him back.
22. I’m sorry for your loss. May God ease this painful period for you.
23. Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the passing of your father.
24..May God bless and comfort you and your family during this difficult period, please accept my sincere condolences and sympathies.
25. My heart goes out to you and your family on the passing of your father. I always remember my thoughts and prayers.
26. I’m sorry for your loss, with time and courage you will sail through these rough waters. Take heart dear.
27. I can not possibly imagine what you feel right now, let me know if there is anything I can do for you at this hurting time.
28. I heard about the passing of your father and I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that he was a God-fearing man and has gone to be with the Lord.
29. I am deeply honoured and blessed to have known your father. He took me as a son and he was a great mentor to me. May his soul rest in peace.
30. I was so deeply saddened to hear of your father’s passing. He was a wonderful man. May his soul rest in perfect peace.
31. My heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your father. I share your grief at this trying time.
32. So sorry to hear this sad news. I’m thinking of you and your family at this time. May his soul rest in peace.
33. He is a great loss to all the people who know him. May his soul rest in peace and may his thereafter be good.
34. Sympathies to your family on the passing of your father. He will always be in our hearts. May God console you.
35. I offer my sympathies to you and your family on the loss of your father. God bless his soul and give a comfortable dwelling in heaven.
36. Please accept my condolences on the loss of your dad. His life is an inspiration to me and many others. Accept my condolences.
37. I know that no one will ever be able to comprehend how painful this loss is for you; please be assured that you are in my thoughts and prayers. May your Dad’s soul rest in peace.
38. Your Dad was a man any young boy would want to grow up to be like. He was indeed an inspiration to us all. Please accept my condolences.
39. I heard about your father’s transition to glory. I pray that the love of family and friends will comfort and strengthen you in the days ahead, amen.
40. My condolences to you and your family on the passing of your Dad. It is never easy to lose a parent, no matter their age. Please take heart deary.
41. My sincere condolences to you at this sad time. Your father was a wonderful man. Please know that I have you in my thoughts and prayers.
42. You and your family are in my heart and mind. My condolences on the passing of your father. May he rest in peace.
43. It is terrible to hear about your loss and I express my sincere sympathy to you and your family. May God Himself console you.
44. I am deeply saddened by your recent loss. My condolences to you.
45. My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May God give you the peace that you need as at this moment.
46. May my condolences bring you comfort and may my prayers ease the pain of this loss. I am saddened by the news.
47. I offer you my thoughts, prayers and well-wishes during this dark time in your life. Take heart dear.
48. I extend my deepest sympathies to you and your family. May the soul of your father be at peace in heaven.
49. I am deeply saddened by the news of your loss. I pray that God will grant you the strength. My most sincere condolences.
50. I can not just imagine what you must be feeling right now, but I want you to know that I love you. My heartfelt condolences.
51. Please accept my condolences, just know that I am here for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out, especially during this difficult time.
52. May care and love of we around you provide comfort and peace to get you through the days ahead. They will surely be dark days but you will scale through.
53. My most sincere condolences to you and your family.
54. I hope that our Lord brings you and your family the much-needed peace during this sad time. Take heart.
55. My condolences to you and your family. May you be comforted by the Lord.
56. I am blessed to have known your father. He was truly a blessing in my life and I will miss him. My condolences to you.
57. Prayers and fond memories are what we have to remember our dearly departed. My most heartfelt condolences.
58. Remembering that your Dad’s wonderful and gentle soul will forever remain in our hearts may console you a bit. May he rest in peace!
59. A good heart has left the world. The earth lost one of its few angels when your Dad died. We part with your father in pain.
60. May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief and may the soul of the departed one rest in peace.
61. My sincere condolences on the lost of your father. May he look back to smile on the family he left behind.
62. I will never forget your Dad. I will pray for him that the Lord will give him eternal rest.
63. I am truly sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad. Please accept my condolences and may my prayers help comfort you.
64. May God give him eternal rest and the family the strength to bear the great pain.
65. I am very sorry for your loss. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
66. I will miss your father. May he be put in a comfortable place in heaven.
67. I hope you feel surrounded by much love. Take heart.
68. I share in your sadness as you remember your Dad. Sorry.
69. I send healing prayers and comforting hugs. I am so sorry for your loss.
70. Accept my deepest sympathy as you remember your father.
71. I was saddened to hear that your father passed away. My thoughts are with you and your family.
72. I remember your wonderful father and wish you comfort.
73. It was truly a pleasure working with your father for years. He will be deeply missed. Take heart dear son.
74. Thinking of you all as you bury your father today. He lived a remarkable life.
75. We are missing your Dad along with you. You have our heartfelt sympathy.
76. Thinking of you and wishing you moments of peace and comfort as you mourn your father who was a friend to you and who was so close to you.
77. Our family is keeping your family in our thoughts and prayers. May you be consoled by the Lord.
78. Holding you close in my thoughts and hoping you are doing fine in this moment of your grief.
79. I will never forget your father’s kindness to me. May you and your siblings reap his good works. Take heart.
80. I was shocked to hear that your Popsi is dead. May his soul rest in peace.
81. I heard of what happened to you and I can only say that may you be comforted by the Lord Himself.
82. The earth has lost one of the few angels on earth. There is a subtraction of an angel on earth when your Dad left the earth. May you console.
83. Only you can understand your level of grief as at this moment. May his soul rest in peace.
84. With a heavy heart, I say sorry on the lost of your father. Take heart.
85. As at this time, try to be around your family so that family love which you share will help heal your hearts faster.
86. Having lost a loved one too recently, I have come to realise that it is not the amount of grief that will heal the pain, it will take time. May time heal your pain fast.
87. I heard of the passing away of your father. Take heart.
88. I actually do not know what to say to you as at this moment. I can only say that may your father’s soul rest in peace.
89. All I can say now is that may you be consoled and be comforted.
90. Your Dad has left his body here on earth but knows that his Spirit has gone to be with God.
91. Death is inevitable and we all shall die someday. It is just that it is usually painful when a loved one dies. May the pain heal fast.
92. At this moment, may the peace of God reign in Your heart and may Holy Spirit helps you bear the loss.
93. It is usually not pleasant to lose one’s loved one. May his soul rest in peace.
94. A man with the heart of an angel has stopped beating, a good soul ascended to heaven to join the angels in heaven.
95. May God give you the fortitude to bear your recent loss. Stay loved.
96. I pray for your peace and comfort during this difficult period. Take care.
97. You have my deepest sympathy. May his soul rest in peace.
98. He was a blessing in my life, and I will forever carry him in my heart. Accept my condolences.
99. I know that your Dad is in heaven where he will be watching us, the people who loved and cherished him.
100. I know that it is only time that can heal the pain of your loss. I pray that time will heal the pain.