2019 Apology Message to My Boyfriend for Hurting Him
Every now and then, quarrels erupt, emotions are hurt, and lovers withdraw from each other.
If you're the offending party, you know you have to say the right words to convey your apology.
But there are times when 'I'm sorry' alone doesn't cut it. And that's where apology messages and apology letters come in.
Contents on this Page:
I am here to provide you with the words to touch your babe's heart and get y'all back to Love again. Enjoy.
1. I know that I hurt you, and I can never take that back. But please, find it in your heart to forgive me.
2. Times like these, I do want to crawl into your arms and not leave till you accept my apology. I'm sorry, my baby.
3. It may take a lot of effort to get over what has happened, and everything is in you is saying you should not forgive, but please consider what we share and find it your heart to forgive me, my love.
4. No amount of words can properly express how sorry I am for hurting you. Please accept my apology.
5. Breaking your trust is the most stupid mistake I ever made. Please let me make it up to you my love.
6. When the one you love wrongs you, it hurts even more. I don't know how else to make it up to you. I promise you this won't happen again.
7. I miss the days when we were happy with each other. Love, don't you miss them too? Please let's have those days again. I'm sorry.
8. If I could rewind the time back to before made that silly mistake, I would. But as I cannot, I can only apologise for that fatal error. I'm sorry my love
9. Everybody around you is giving reasons why you should not forgive me. But here is one why you should: I'm going to do all it takes to make this work. I'm really sorry
10. It is torture knowing that someone hurt your feelings and not just anyone, but for me. I know you can't forget, but please forgive me. I need you.
11. Many times we hurt the ones we love Not because we want to, but because we are not perfect. I messed up and I'm not proud of it. Please forgive me.
12. Love does cover a multitude of sins. You said to remind you of that whenever you're deeply hurt by something I've done. I love you.
13. It takes a lot of courage to forgive a lover when she hurts you, but then you have always been courageous. Please forgive me my darling.
14. I have caused you so much pain that I really wish I could undo. Please find it in your heart to pardon me.
15. I appreciate all the times you have been tolerant of my wrongs. Please forgive me.
16. My indiscretions have caused us to fall out so many times, and you have always stayed with me. Thanks for everything. I hope you can forgive me
17. It makes no sense why we quarrel most times. But I always start them and for that, I'm really sorry.
18. In the quiet of the night, it dawns on me just how much I hurt you. Please, If for nothing but the love we share, forgive me.
19. You have always taught me to say I'm sorry when I'm at fault. I was always too proud to learn, but now I know better. Please, forgive me.
20. My life is a huge empty space without colour. I lost mine the day I hurt you. Please come back to me. I'm sorry.
21. I'm incomplete without you in my life. I'm so sorry for lying to you.
22. I never meant to take your love and care for granted. Please give me a chance to show you how much I cherish you. I love you so much.
23. I allowed my jealousy to get the best of me. I need you beside me every day.
24. There are tears in my eyes as I write this. I'm deeply sorry for allowing my anger get out of hand. Please accept my apology, baby.
25. You have been nothing but a perfect gentleman to me, on the other hand, haven't been so perfect. I'm sorry about everything. I love and cherish you.
26. I never meant to abuse your trust. I don't know what people may have said. But I'll work hard to get it back.
27. The love between us has waned and it's my fault. Please give me a chance to prove that I'm still very much in love with you. I love you.
28. I have learned a lesson from this: never to let my anger decide anything for me. I want us to be happy together.
29. I'm going to keep calling till you pick up and tell me you've forgiven me.
30. You've always wanted the best for me, but I haven't always been the best of girlfriends to you. Please, forgive my excesses. I promise to show you just how much you mean to me.
31. It makes me want to cry my eyes out when I realise that I've hurt my love. Please forgive me, love...
32. I have nothing else to say but forgive me for my wrongs. I love you, honey.
33. We promised to forgive each other no matter how grave the offence. Please remember our promise.
34. I don't care how long I spend making amends for the hurt I caused you. I only that you at least give me a chance to do so. I'm sorry my Prince charming.
35. There is no one else I'd rather be with. You make me better babe and I'll be a fool to lose you. I love you, dear.
36. I'm sorry for offending you. It's never too late to come tonight.
37. We've been through a lot together. Always I could depend on your love. Living without it is so painful. Please come back.
38. I have been inconsiderate of you and your feelings please give me an opportunity to show you how sorry I am.
39. There are very few synonyms for the verb sorry. I cannot embellish this apology with words. I'm sorry I hurt you, my love. Please forgive me.
40. All I want us to look into your eyes and tell you how I will never again hurt you like this, or any other way. I love you.
41. I appreciate how you love me through my flaws. I won't take that for granted. I'm sorry my love.
42. I made you look stupid last night in front of everyone. I'm so sorry love. it won't happen again.
43. I booked a meal at your favourite restaurant to apologise. Will you come, baby? Let me properly apologise to you.
44. Sometimes we don't understand each other's actions. And I love how you're okay with it. But I want to apologise for misunderstanding you. It has taught me better.
45. I know that I haven't been very honest with you these days. And I'm sorry I lied try you. I promise to be real with you these days.
46. It sucked when I took advantage of your gentle nature. I feel horrible about it. Can I make it up to you?
47. It's terrible to sit here without talking to you please, forgive me for what I've done.
48. Let's let bygones be bygones and continue the amazing times we've had together. I miss you.
49. Having said sorry a thousand times, do you mind my preparing you your favourite meal?
50. We have always allowed misunderstandings to draw us closer. Please, let's put this behind us and draw closer together. I love you.
52. I feel as though I cannot apologise enough for the way I acted. Please, my love. Forgive me.
53. Love helps us to see good in others when things don't look so good. Please, let me make it up to you.
54. I have said I loved you a lot of times. Hurting you is not a way to show love and I know. But it was not deliberate and I'm sorry about that.
55. I won't be mad if you blame me, but I'll be sad if you don't forgive me.
56. I'm in a mess right now. And it's because I don't have you to talk to.
57. It's no secret that I'm sorry for everything by now. The whole world knows. I am sorry. And I'll say it so all of Heaven knows; I'm sorry.
58. I'm in need of an arm around me: yours. But I can't have it cos I pushed you away. I'm sorry for everything.
59. I've wronged you in more ways than I can count and I'm going to keep finding more ways to say I'm sorry that you can count.
60. I will wait as long as I can but please, say something- forgive me.
61. I'm spiralling out of control because you were my one reason for keeping it together. I'm sorry I hurt you.
62. I promise never to betray you like that ever.
63. It breaks my heart to know that I have hurt you this badly. I'm sorry my love.
64. Every day will never be the same. My heart bleeds every time I remember everything that I did to you. Please forgive me my love so my heart can heal.
65. I'm sorry my love. I promise to be more understanding.
66. Forgiveness is the most beautiful gift you can give to me. Please forgive me my darling.
67. I know you believe in our love. I need your forgiveness so that we can be happy.
68. The true test of love comes when we have to forgive those we love. Please let me make it up to you.
69. You're very, furious with your baby right now, but she really misses your hugs. Can you forgive her so she doesn't miss you too long?
70. I'm sorry for forgetting your special day. It means a lot to you and I should have been there to share that moment with you. Please let me make it up to you, sweetheart.
71. I let my pride get in the way of our love. I promise not to do it again.
72. I promise to cover your faces with kisses every day if you forgive me, my love.
73. You have every reason to be angry at me. But only one to forgive me: That you love me. Please let that reason be more than the others. I'm really sorry my dear.
74. I should not have lost my temper in that manner. I'm working on myself just to be better for you babe. I love you
75. I know I have not given you as much attention as I should, and I'm so sorry. I promise to give you so much attention that you'll be begging me to stop. I love you, babe.
76. What do I have to do to show you I'm so sorry? Please tell me and I'll do it.
77. Although we are lovers, we're still humans- capable of making silly mistakes once in a while. Please forgive me my darling.
79. It's no good to be alone when you have someone in your heart. I hurt you and I know just how much. But I love you and I want to show you just how much.
80. Put your head against my chest and you'll hear my very heartbeat saying I love you and I'm sorry. Please forgive me
81. I was not in a good place the last time we saw. And I took it out on you. I'm sorry my love.
82. You've loved me when no one else did, and I took that for granted. I'm totally sorry. I won't treat you that way again.
83. I made so many promises to you. And I have broken it. You have no reason to forgive. But for the sake of love please forgive me.
84. You mean so much to me, and I will never take that for granted. I'm sorry that you're hurt.
85. We've both been unable to have normal lives since I messed up. Please forgive me so we can go back to the way things were. I miss you so much.
86. Have mercy on my poor heart and soul forgive its shortcomings. I love you, dear.
87. I made those unpleasant statements without considering your feelings and I regret that. Please forgive me.
88. I look so ugly right now. I've been weeping uncontrollably since I realised I hurt you. Please forgive me so I can look good for you again.
89. My actions brought us to this point. But your forgiveness can take us further. I'm sorry dear.
90. I'm willing to lay down whatever you want me to if it'll make you forgive me faster. I love you and want so much to be with you.
91. I have created this space between us and hurt you so much. I'm sorry. Please allow me to move closer and make it up to you.
92. I will continue fighting for our love the way you did when you hurt me. I won't give up. I love you fiercely.
93. I'm sorry for embarrassing you in front of our friends with my jealousy. I just couldn't stand the thought. Please forgive me my darling.
94. I'm not expecting instant forgiveness, but I will keep apologising until you have completely forgiven me.
95. You're a lovely person who doesn't deserve to be hurt. I'm so sorry for breaking your trust like that. I wish you would forgive me sooner. I cherish you.
96. I'm sorry for making you feel that I don't care about you. I really do, and I can only hope that your forgiveness makes us stronger. I love you.
97. I hate that I made light of your feelings. I will be more considerate if you can forgive me and give me a chance to show you how much I value you, darling.
98. Our love song comes on and I feel so bad that I robbed you of the opportunity to dance to it with me. I miss you so much. Please forgive me?
99. I really want to hold your hand, look into your eyes and tell you just how much I am sorry. I have missed you, sweetheart.
100. I failed to do a lot of things and I see that clearly now. Please give me one more chance to do those things and do them well.
I'm really sorry.
- Written By Deborah Eneyi.