We have probably all heard the difference the three simple words, “I am sorry” can make.
If our relationships are important to us, which they should be, then, we will want to do all we can to protect them.
One of the ways to do that is by apologising when we wrong or offend them.
If you struggle with the right words, we have got you covered with a selection of heart-warming forgiveness messages to a loved one this 2021
Apology Text Messages for Him or Her from the Heart
Now that you know the importance of remorse and peace altogether, nothing stops you from sending these apology text messages to that loved one you’ve offended. Send to your family members, friends and lover.
1. I don’t know why it took me this long to realize my mistakes. You are everything to me and more. I am truly sorry, please forgive me.
2. I am sorry I lied when I should have said the truth, I am sorry I broke your trust, I am sorry for everything. Please, forgive me.
3. I am sorry for all the things I didn’t do right this weekend, big sister. I know it hurts you deep down. Forgive me.
4. Forgive me for acting like I knew nothing about it. I must have hurt you so much, Dad. I am sorry.
5. That I ever made your heart hurt still hurts me till today. I will wait forever if that is how long it will it will take you to forgive me, Mum.
6. Forgive me for being reckless with your heart, for not returning your love, and for being so blind to notice you were there. I am so sorry, sweetie.
7. I know that I might never gain your trust again. But please, forgive me, this one time.
8. You have all the right in the world to be mad at me, yes. But, I just want you to know that I am terribly sorry and that I love you so much.
9. Your trust is a treasure that I did not treat so well. I will work hard to earn that trust back again. Only If you can at least give me a chance to, Boss.
10. Honey, I am so sorry that my words and actions made you cry. I was not thinking and should have known better than to do that. Please, forgive me.
11. Please, find it in your heart to forgive me, I know I don’t deserve another chance but, I love you so much to give up now, my dearest love.
12. Forgive me, please. I know that I made you question my character. I promise to do anything I can to prove that you did not make the wrong choice.
13. Forgive me for letting anger get in the way of our love. The last thing I want to do is to leave you this way.
14. Forgive me for not being sincere from the start. I am truly sorry.
15. Thoughtlessly, I have thrown your love away without realizing how much you mean to me. Please, forgive me.
16. Forgive me, my princess. You mean so much to me, even though I never showed you did. I will always value you, sweet love.
17. My sweet child, I am sorry for always selfishly putting my needs before yours. I hope you can forgive me.
18. I am deeply sorry for letting you go. I just want you back again, even though it’s selfish wanting you back now. Forgive me.
19. Sometimes, it takes misunderstandings and fights to realize how wrong one is. Please forgive me.
20. My dearest pumpkin, did you know Dad is really sorry for making you sad? There really is no good excuse for how I made you feel. Forgive me.
21. If I could turn back the hands of time, I would make your pain go away. Please, believe me when I say that I am truly sorry.
22. Realizing that I was wrong, I felt like a fool losing such a great human. Please forgive me. You are the best.
23. Ever since you left the picture, nothing makes sense to me anymore, I am so sorry for letting you down. I will do anything it takes to make your pain go away. Forgive me, my dearest love.
24. Just realizing what manner of human you are. After all my accumulated wrongdoings, you still stood by me. When I say to you that I am sorry, I am also saying that I love you.
25. Forgive me for not treating you the way I treated you from the start. If you can give me another chance, I promise to make it up to you.
26. Can you ever forgive me for the careless mistakes I have made? I beat myself every time for being so reckless with your heart.
27. I am sorry for letting others get in the way of our love. Forgive me, Pal.
28. I feel so stupid for allowing myself to overreact first without giving you a chance to explain yourself. Forgive me.
29. Forgive me for losing my temper over something we should have sat down and talked about. I love you and you don’t deserve any of that.
30. Forgive me for not being the best husband to you and our kids. If you can let me in again. I promise to never disappoint you.
31. Forgive me for letting anger get in the way of our relationship. I love you beyond words could say.
32. Making you happy has always been my priority. Forgive me for not being enough for you in the face of these challenges.
33. Till tomorrow, you will always be my greatest accomplishment, my son. Please, forgive me for the times I failed in my role as a father.
34. Accepting one is wrong builds more bridges than destroying it. I have come to realize and accept my wrong. I hope you can forgive me.
35. Looking back at the times I drove you crazy with my incessant complaints. It dawned on me that I never let you know how much you were trying. I am sorry, I hope you can forgive me, my love.
36. Sometimes, we have to lose someone to realize how much they mean to us. Even though it’s now late to take me back. I just want to say I am sorry. Forgive me.
37. I cannot turn back the hands of time but I can try to make amends. Please, forgive me and let me prove how much you mean to me.
38. I cannot promise you a life free of troubles, but I can promise to be with you every step of the way.
39. My knight in shining armour, how did I ever let you down? Forgive me, Dad. I was such a reckless child.
40. You’re my only sister, yet I have hurt you more than anyone else. Please, forgive me.
41. I have always allowed my job come in between our love life. Forgive me, I promise to turn a new leaf.
42. We are not connected by any blood ties, yet you have put up with my shortcomings like I am your brother. Forgive me if I ever complained.
43. I never meant to start a fight; I just wanted a little bit of your attention. Forgive me.
44. I wish I could have realized earlier how much I was hurting you. Please forgive me, I am truly repentant.
45. Forgive me for never wanting to carry you along everyday. I just wanted to protect you from so much exposure you still do not need.
46. Forgive me for acting so unconcerned. If you really want to know how I feel, then my love for you is a perfect proof.
47. My dearest love, I know that things cannot just go back to the way they were overnight. But I am willing to wait every day, hoping that you will come around. I’m sorry once again.
48. What can be more crazy than realizing you have lost the love of your life while trying to claim that you were right? Forgive me, princess.
49. I never meant to start a war, I just wanted you to let me in. Forgive me, my heartbeat.
50. I won’t forgive myself if you keep on pushing me away like this. I am truly and deeply sorry.
51. I have searched and searched all over the world, no one makes me feel the way you do. Please forgive me and come back to me.
52. Despite how much I have hurt you, you have always been by my side supporting me. Forgive me, you mean the world to me.
53. I know relationships are hard to sustain. Please, forgive me for always being the one standing aloof.
54. I understand that it was my fault and I am remorseful, please forgive me.
55. It weakens me anytime I couldn’t measure up to the standard you have placed for me. Forgive me, Mum. I tried my best.
56. Among all my relatives, you have been the one single handedly making sure that I survived. Forgive me if I don’t appreciate you as I should.
57. I cannot stand you being mad at me. I will do whatever I must to earn your love again.
58. Will you ever forgive me for being so foolish? I never meant to hurt you. I am sorry.
59. Forgive me for making you feel like you are not enough. You are everything I asked for and more.
60. You deserve to be heard, especially by me. Forgive me for always making decisions without you.
61. If I am not in love with you, I wouldn’t have asked for a chance to make it up to you. Please, forgive me for the times I slacked.
62. Nothing is the same without you. When you left, you left with my peace because you are my peace. Forgive me and please come home, my Queen.
63. I know it will take you time to believe that I am truly remorseful. I just want you to know that I am very sorry. Forgive me, Buddy.
64. How can I redeem myself in your eyes again? I have failed you so much that I have lost count. Please, forgive me.
65. No, you were not at fault. I was just so blinded that I didn’t realise it soon. Please, forgive me.
66. I cannot stand you being mad at me. Please forgive me, I am truly sorry.
67. How can I ever prove to you how sorry I am? Please, look away from my mistakes and forgive me.
68. I had no intentions of hurting you, my lady. Please forgive me.
69. I discovered I was the one at fault after so much thought. I am truly sorry. Forgive me.
70. Hurting you was the most devastating thing that I have ever done in my life. Forgive me, my Angel.
71. You’re hurting this much because you still care about me. Please, forgive me for being the reason your heart bleeds pain.
72. Allow me to right my wrongs. Perhaps I would get a chance to prove to you how sorry I am for making you feel this way.
73. I don’t mind that you don’t love me anymore. I am just sorry for taking you for granted. I wish you can forgive me.
74. I am sorry for being the reason you left the company. I didn’t realise I pushed you that hard. Please forgive me.
75. I am sorry that I had the nerve to say those horrible things to you. Can you please forgive me? I am sorry.
76. I am sorry that I realized too late how much I love and want you back. Please, forgive me.
77. I hope that you can forgive someday. Living without you is never the same.
78. Forgive me for not being the man you deserve. I tried my best but I couldn’t just reach your standard. I am sorry.
79. It pains me each time I realize how I allowed you slip away from my hand. Forgive me for taking what we had for granted.
80. I am sorry I cheated on you. I know I don’t deserve you anymore. Please, forgive me.
81. If I could take back the things I said to you, I gladly will. Please forgive me, my friend.
82. It’s wrong of me to have let you go through all that pain alone. Please, forgive me.
83. Nothing will ever separate us again, sorry for the times I wasn’t there. Please, forgive me.
84. I don’t know how difficult it was for you to put up with a terrible person like me. But I am sorry already.
85. Please forgive me, I just want to be in your arms again. Can we make up already?
86. You are all that matters to me right now. How do I start asking you for forgiveness and will you ever forgive me?
87. Keeping malice will eat up the little flesh left of our relationship. Please let’s forgive each other and get back together.
88. I know I don’t deserve you anymore but please forgive me and give me one more chance.
89. I love you with all my heart and with every fiber of my being. Forgive me if I don’t make you feel that way every day.
90. I am in pain. Please forgive me for pushing you away.
91. From the sincerity of my heart, I am sorry. Forgive me, it was all my fault.
92. Forgive me for everything I did that has brought us to this point, I am sorry.
93. Even though I may never get the chance to come back into your life again, I just hope you can forgive me someday.
94. I miss everything about you. It hurts me to remember how I have brought this loneliness upon myself. Please, forgive me. I want you back.
95. I have not been myself knowing that you are not happy, sweet cousin. Forgive me for letting you down.
96. I was selfish and jealous, so much that it blinded my sense of reasoning. Please, forgive me.
97. Forgive me for bringing so much trouble into our family, I am really sorry.
98. I really thought I could live up to who you wanted me to be. Forgive me for disappointing the trust you had in me.
99. There would never be anyone else except you. Please, forgive me and come back. I miss you.
100. You gave me so much yet I have returned so little. I must be such a terrible person. Please, forgive me.
If you want to touch the heart of a loved one and if the relationship is worth keeping, sometimes, all it takes to make it better is to say sorry.
Written By Ayandola Ayanleke.