2019 Forgive Me My Love Messages & Quotes
To err they say is human, and to forgive is divine. However, it is not the case that forgiveness is the preserve of only God, and other deities. Humans can forgive as well, especially if they are offended by those they love, cherish and adore.
It would, however, be left to those who have committed the offence to realize that which they have done, so the relationship that has been built and tended for a long time would not fall like a pack of cards.
In this collection is a lorry load of messages you can send to your loved ones, whenever it is you offend them, which would help restore the faith and trust they have built for a very long time.
If you’re short of ideas on what to write, or know what to write, but can’t seem to find the right words, we believe you’ll always find the best message you think best suits your situation here.
Best of luck as you go ahead to restoring your relationship!
Contents on this Page:
Romantic Apology Quotes and Messages for Him or Her from the Heart.
1. I’m sorry for the hurt, the pain, and the shame I brought to you. Do forgive me, darling. I crave your forgiveness.
2. To err is human, while to forgive is divine. Forgive me, for my inherent inadequacies.
3. Though I know you deserve to be angry, but find it in your heart to forgive me, baby.
4. May you find it possible to forgive me for all the wrongs I’ve done to you? I’m sorry, baby.
5. Forgive me, my love, for taking you for granted. I promise to learn from my mistake.
6. I am virtually nothing without you in my life. Genuinely, I say sorry.
7. Though it seems like you’ve lost the trust you earlier had for me, I sincerely say sorry, and I mean it too.
8. No doubt, you’ve every right to be livid and angry, but I still appeal to your sense of forgiveness. Please, forgive me.
9. Right now, I would do anything to buy back your trust and your love. Please forgive me, my love, for my stupidity.
10. I know my mistake looks so big that I do not warrant your forgiveness. But please, forgive me: I would live all my life with regrets if you don’t!
11. I am very sorry for lying and cheating on you. I know I do not deserve you after doing such because I broke the trust you had in me. Forgive me my love, and give me another chance to set things right.
12. The last thing I ever want to do is you make you sad. Please forgive me for my misdemeanor.
13. I know I stupidly threw away all the love we shared by simply taking you for granted. I want you back baby, and I would do anything – just forgive me!
14. Forgive me, my love, for being selfish and not considering you while making decisions that concern us both. I say such won’t happen again. I beg of you.
15. Forgive me, my lady of inestimable value. After you stopped calling and texting, until then did I know how much you mean to me?
16. I am sorry for getting jealous and throwing caution to the wind when I saw you talking to another guy. I know I have to keep my emotions in check, so it doesn’t land me in trouble.
17. Please take me back sweetheart. I promise to never slip out of my reach again.
18. Out there, I let my emotions get the better of me. I am sorry, and I promise to never allow such happen again.
19. I am very sorry my love, for shouting at you in public. I swear that won’t occur again.
20. I ask that you forgive me for all the unprintable things I said when I saw you chatting with another girl. I know that’s quite unhealthy for our relationship, and I hope to never allow such happen again.
21. Please forgive me for showing you the way out of my life. I want you back baby, please come back.
22. Without you, the future looks bleak and grey. Please come back, sweetheart.
23. I pray that you find it easy to forgive me for all the sadness, pain, and sorrow I have brought to you.
24. My sincerest apology for hurting you, and not knowing that I did all this while. Please forgive me.
25. Forgive me for the deceptiveness I have exhibited for quite a long time. You deserve someone better, but I pray you, to allow me be a better person, just for you.
26. I promise to look after your heart from now on, and not be the one breaking it. Do forgive me.
27. You are the best person the universe has brought my way. I am sorry if I didn’t realize this for so long, and have gone ahead to hurt you over and over again.
28. I hope my saying sorry is the first step to the restoration of our sickly relationship.
29. Can you please forgive me for the mistakes that I have made, and the troubles my person has brought your way?
30. I know I have been foolish for playing with your feelings and emotions. Find it in your heart to forgive me.
31. Please give me another chance to prove that we were meant to be together forever.
32. Nothing has ever been the same since you took leave of me. Please come back, and I promise to treat you better from now on!
33. The distance between us since we stopped speaking is too long for me to bear. I know it is my fault. I, however, do beg for your forgiveness.
34. The whole of my life lacks meaning with you absent in it. Please come back, and make me alive again.
35. Please forgive my dear. I miss you so much.
36. I am sorry I walked away from the love we together built for so long. Take me back, and see me worthy of your love again.
37. After I examined all that went down between us, I realized I was at fault, and that I need your forgiveness more than anything. I am sorry, my love.
38. The moment you left me, my world stopped revolving. I hope I get your undeserved forgiveness.
39. I am so sorry for doubting your love and feelings for me. I second guessed you. I know that really hurt you, but I am indeed sorry.
40. All the careless mistakes I have made in our relationship is enough for you to say goodbye. Please don’t go. I am very sorry, and promise to make amends.
41. Sorry love, for not treating you right, and for taking you with levity. I promise to make a change for good.
42. I beg your pardon for making you feel inadequate in our relationship. I promise to turn a new leaf.
43. You have no doubt shown to me that you deserve a better attitude from me at all times. I hope to make a change, my love.
44. Forgive me, my love, for breaking your heart when I said goodbye. Now I am back. I promise I will never say goodbye ever again.
45. I promise to stay with you for the rest of my life. I am sorry for ever leaving you at some point alone, in the dark.
46. Our relationship means so much to me. Forgive me, dear, if I have made things look insignificant.
47. If I ever have a second chance for anything, it’s to never break your heart ever again! Forgive me.
48. You are the strength that keeps me going when I am weak. I am so sorry love, for forgetting that, and taking your love for less.
49. If I could have a thousand tongues, I would say “Forgive me my love” with them all!
50. True love is a beautiful thing. Thanks for always being beautiful, and for making me realize my faults in love. I am sorry for my past mistakes.
51. Forgive me, my love; I will never make you sad again!
52. Forgive me for my indiscretion, and for talking you down in the presence of the visitors.
53. I am in love with the sweetest person on earth. I am a fool for taking that person for granted. Forgive me, my love.
54. The whole world takes pity for me because I almost lost the love of my life. I am sorry for making your heart bleed, love.
55. The greatest hurt comes from being let down by those we love. Forgive me, dear, for letting you down. I beg of you.
56. Believe me, if you do not forgive me, dear, I will live the rest of my life in utmost regret. I am sorry, my love.
57. If I could ask just one thing from God, it’s to always know when I hurt you and to always make amends. I am sorry love.
58. After you left, my whole world crumbled like a pack of cards. Please, forgive me, and come back to me, my love.
59. The way you love me is so different from what I have seen in this world. I am so sorry for throwing all that away. Could you please give me a second chance?
60. There’s nothing more I want right now than for me to be right by your side. I am sorry for being distant all these while.
61. I know quite well, that you’re one of the greatest people in my life. Do forgive me, my love.
62. If I could, I would take back all the words spoken that made you hurt and doubtful of my love for you. I am sorry dear.
63. I apologize greatly for lying to you. I know that broke the trust you had for me, but I am ready to do anything to win your trust and love back.
64. The import of our relationship to me is the reason why I have taken this apology seriously. I would never leave you for the world. Just take me back, please.
65. Getting angry at me makes my world like a dark deep hole. I am sorry my life, I want my life lighted again.
66. Forgive me, my love. You are everything to me. I hope you do know that.
67. No doubt I hurt you, but heaven knows I am sorry, and I want us to never stay disconnected. Forgive me, please.
68. You’re the treasure that I seek always. I know I acted quite irrationally out there, but please, treasure, never let me alone. Please take me back.
69. If I could turn back the hands of time, I would make sure to do nothing that would ever hurt you again.
70. Until you left I know what I lost. If you do not come back to me, love, I would be miserable for the rest of my life.
71. I have spent every night in anguish and utter misery. I promise to never take you for granted again. The heavens bear witness.
72. You are the love of my life. I am willing to do anything in the world to have you back. Please forgive me, baby.
73. Disrespecting your parents is the stupidest thing I have ever done all my life. I am deeply sorry for being so foolish and making you mad and angry. I promise to never do so again and am ready to sign a bond if need be.
74. I am very sorry for not showing concern when you got sick. I know I took my job more seriously than I should do – forgetting the fact that family is everything. I am sorry my love.
75. I am very sorry for not taking out the time to understand you, even when you went through the stress of trying to make me do so. I know that’s very selfish of me, and am very sorry love.
76. With all sense of truth, I apologize for making you uneasy and unhappy at the party yesterday. I promise to not do same again.
77. I hope that the love we share leads you to forgiving me of my excesses and not putting you in perspective in all I do. I promise to be better as we progress, every day.
78. Sorry for not staying with you when you needed me most. I hope to find your true forgiveness.
79. Forgive me for not being that partner you think you deserve. I am putting in my very best to making things work. Please, understand my efforts and plight.
80. My love for you in a time like this would make me apologize for every wrong done to you. I hope to be truly forgiven.
81. I write this message with the hope that you find me worthy in your life again. I am sorry for everything wrong I have ever done.
82. I know it’s been a big deal hanging on with me of late. I have had unhealthy mood swings that have got you really scared. I am not the devil, love, and I promise to make things change for the better.
83. My heart bleeds every day that you’ve been away from me. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, my love.
84. My being human is not an excuse for the way I’ve made you feel these past days. I am sorry for sharing similitude with the devil. Forgive me, love.
85. Saying sorry has never been an issue for me. Now, I want to move up the ladder – never repeating my mistakes again. Forgive me, sweetheart.
86. Sorry my love, for taking your kindness and goodwill for granted. I will never do so again.
87. I do hope that my sincere apology would wipe your anger and fury away. Forgive me, baby.
88. You deserve to leave me and never come back, but that would make me the most pitiful individual in the whole universe. Forgive me, my love.
89. I wouldn’t know where to start if you ever take a walk outta my life. Please, forgive me, milady.
90. I apologize greatly for being so uncooperative in our efforts to have a splendid relationship. I promise to turn a new leaf.
91. I am deeply sorry, and I realize that I have wronged you greatly. Forgive me my love, and try not to stay livid forever.
92. Knowing fully well that what we share is more important to me than silver or gold, makes me write this note of apology. I hope that you hear my pleas, love.
93. If the whole world would join me, we would go saying “I am sorry” a million times.
94. One of the worst feelings that’s ever washed over my heart is knowing fully well that I’ve offended the love of my life. I say: please, forgive me.
95. I am very sorry for allowing my insecurities getting the better of me, and for stalking you around.
96. I am sorry, love, for reading your chats, and for thinking in my heart that you would cheat on me.
97. Trust me, love, if you ever leave me, you’d create a shipwreck of my life. I promise to never hurt you again.
98. Thinking what blessings I could lose if you leave me makes me want to apologize again and again. Never get tired, until you’ve found it in your heart to forgive me.
99. I can no longer keep up with the distance that’s growing between us every day. I am sorry, love, and am prepared to do anything just to appease you if you’d let me.
100. Your silence is hurting me, baby. Please, forgive me!
101. Can we forget the stifling past, and make a move to help our relationship get better, even though I’ve been the culprit? Will you please forgive me?
102. I miss you, babe. Don’t stay away from me forever. Forgive me, my love.
103. When you’re away, I feel so lonely and sad. Will you forgive me, and find your way back to my heart?
104. I will not stop saying sorry until I have your face spread with the smile I’ve gotten so used to. Forgive me, my love.
105. If you forgive me this last time, I swear to never make you sad, ever again!
106. As I write this, I am on my knees, hoping you’d see me in your mind’s eye. Forgive me, my love.
107. Though true love comes with its own pain and gain, I hope to from now, bring you the gains, and never again be the cause of the pain. I am sorry my love.
108. Lonely days await me if you never come back as that person my heart so yearns for. Sorry for breaking your heart.
109. Sorry for developing cold feet, and not standing up you in the presence of my parents. You deserve to be angry and sad at the same time, but you also deserve to be happy. Please, forgive me, love.
110. Tell me: what is that thing I can do to bridge the gap that keeps widening between us? Is it to employ angels to help me in showing how sorry I am? I would do anything, so you know.
111. I loathe myself for ever making you feel so grungy. I am really sorry. I promise to be more proud of you in the presence of all.
112. Baby, I am sorry for dancing with another girl, and not you at the party. I realized that I was a bit drunk. It doesn’t mean I take you for granted. Accept my apology baby.
113. I am deeply sorry for making myself look so cheap by getting loose with those guys at the bar. I was a little bit drunk; the reason for my misdemeanor.
114. I am here apologizing because I don’t ever want it to go beyond today. I hope you wake up tomorrow morning with your heart totally forgiving me.
115. If there’s anything I ever want to do right now, it’s to let you know how sorry I am.
116. I know I’ve erred in so many ways. Please forgive me, my love, it’ll be so divine to me.
117. Cast me not away my love. Let your forgiveness roll down on me like a waterfall from atop the mountains.
118. You ignoring me is the greatest punishment that has ever been meted out to me. I promise to change for good. Forgive me, my love.
119. You’ll make me live again if you can find it in your heart to forgive me. Even though I do not deserve it.
120. Please, return my calls and texts baby. The silence is really tearing me apart.
121. You deserve better than the hurt and sadness I've made you feel. Allow me to make things right again.
122. If you’d do anything for me right now, would you allow me to mend my ways, and make things right?
123. I know I have hurt you the most in your entire life. I hope you can forgive me so as to return happiness to your heart.
124. Can you stop giving me the shoulder, even if I don’t deserve to be spoken to, the rest of my life?
125. It’s you I love, want, and ever need. Forgive me, my love, if I ever have sounded offensive in the course of our conversations.
126. Please, allow my apology find its way into your heart for my much-needed forgiveness. I need it as much as I do air.
127. May you find the strength of heart to forgive me, even if I am the least deserving in the whole world?
128. Will you give me another chance to prove to you that I love you, and would do everything in my power to make things right?
129. I am sorry if I ever made my significant other seem so insignificant. Forgive me, my love.
130. I pray to always have your forgiveness, even when I do things that disappoint you. I am sorry, my love.
Written By Omopo Stanley.