When we pour out our heartfelt love or portray sincere gratitude to God as a Christian, it goes a long way to show how paramount God is in our lives. God does a lot of wonderful and beautiful things for us that even for every second, we should be thankful.
We as believers shouldn’t just wait to see magnificent miracles before we praise or appreciate God. Whether in good or bad times, He is God and should be accorded with due praise and thanks from His creatures.
Yes, I know He has done so much for you and you really want to honour and acknowledge Him. Here are some beautiful prayers to thank God for that will help you fulfil a complete thanksgiving. They are called Prayers of Thanks to God Almighty.
Powerful Prayers of Thanksgiving to God
It is a good thing to give thanks to Almighty God for he has done for you in the past, present and you also thank him in advance for the future. Below are Powerful Prayer Points for Thanksgiving to God you can use daily.
1. God, I thank you for your unending love and care towards me and my family. Help me to continually praise you.
2. God, lead me that I may never go astray. For all your guidance and mercies, I say, thank you.
3. Thank you for giving me the opportunity every day to give thanks to you. If not for your grace, I don’t know where I’d be. Let me love you all the days of my life.
4. For all the good things and bad things that have occurred in my life, I thank you, Lord. Without you, I would have no meaning. Teach me to honour you every day.
5. God, you’ve proven to be that faithful father, always true to me. For the joy you make me experience day after day, I’m grateful.
6. Your arms of love have been my shelter from trouble. You still embrace me no matter how much I stray. Thank you, Lord.
7. I cannot count the blessings, favour and goodness you have used in surrounding my life. You’ve made me the apple of your eye. Please do not let me depart from your bosom.
8. You gave me the love of having parents, a wife, a home and a beautiful life. What else can I ask for, Lord? I say, thank you.
9. Sometimes, I want to create hours just to tell you how much I appreciate you, Lord, but I found out even in every minute and seconds, you deserve to be praised.
10. All you have done in my life is beyond human assistance. I will always say, Thank You, God.
11. Every day, I look at myself and I see the magnitude of grace and blessings you’ve used to engulf me about. Let me live to praise you, Lord.
12. Words can’t describe how much I’m thankful father. You looked upon me who’s unfaithful and unworthy, you had compassion and showed me you’re always there. I’m sincerely grateful, Lord.
13. Before I kneel, you give an answer. Before I say a word, you give the solution. How else would I praise and thank you? I honour you, God.
14. You’ve given my life a special flavour that has taken me to greater heights unexpectedly. You’re awesome. Thank you, thank you.
15. I imagined how the broken pieces of my life had made a sensible story, I knew it’s you alone who can do it. Thank you, Father.
16. Our needs and wants are just endless but you know them all and gives them at due time. What a wonder. Thank you, God.
17. You never stopped amazing me. In my deepest fears, you made my soul sing and in my trials, you keep me strong. Thank you so much, Lord.
18. If I should say I know how God works, I’d just be guessing. You have worked unimaginable things in my life and I say thank you from the depths of my heart.
19. God, I thank you for proving your name in my life and that of my family. You remain the same forever doing wondrous things. I thank you, father.
20. I feel like writing an epistle just to show my gratitude but it wouldn’t be enough because what you’ve done for me is beyond the epistles. All I just would say is, Thank you, thank you, God.
21. God help me to always give you first preference in my life. Sometimes life tends to shift my focus. Help me to stay with you
22. God, I want my life to be more pleasing to you. I want to walk with you pure. To give you my whole life is the way I can repay for all you’ve done for me.
23. You go extra miles for me even when I can’t go an inch for you. You smile with me even when I frown at you. Forgive my mistakes and accept my offer of thanks. Thank you.
24. I don’t know how to pray it through but you know the contents of my heart and you read them through and through. Thank you, Lord.
25. Even with thousands and millions of people on earth, you still create a special time and way in answering my prayers. I want to love you more Lord. Thank you so much.
26. Lord give me a heart that will never doubt your promises. You’ve fixed my life on a blessed ground. Thank you.
27. why I can beat my chest and not shiver or fear is because I have a God. He’s my rock and my fortress and He will see me through. Thank you, Lord.
28. In trouble, in hard times, in good times, in sad times and all the time, let my eyes be fixed on you always lord. You’re my pillar and stronghold. Thank you, Lord.
29. If I would count your mercies on me daily, it would never get exhausted. You’re God and there is none else. Thank you, Father.
30. On the mountain you give me courage, in the valley you give me hope, in darkness, you give me light and in YOU, I have peace. My life is in your hands, Lord. I am forever grateful.
31. Thank you for giving me the strength to run life’s race and the wisdom to cope with life’s questions. You’re indeed a great God.
32. Thank you for holding my hands and not letting me fall. You paid the price on the cross for me. You love me unconditionally. I’m thankful Lord.
33. To you alone Lord, I’ll give all my praise and honour. You never let me down or put me to shame. Thanks so much, Lord.
34. Thank you, Lord for being the light on my dark path, for being the song on my lips and for being a thousand thoughts I think.
35. Thank you, God, for giving me the time to serve you, to praise you and to walk with you.
36. There’s nothing else I want to ask from You that you’ve not done for me. You’ve made me complete and a bundle of a solution to many. Thank you so much, Father.
37. You give me the privilege to see you working in my life in different dimensions. Thank you, Lord.
38. You saved me, gave me a new song, made me your child and wrote my name in your book. It is enough joy to gladden my heart. Thank You.
39. If I have to give up the whole world just to be in your kingdom, I’ll do lord. You worth more than silver or gold. Thank you, thank you.
40. I bless you, Father for my family, for the love bond so strong and glowing. May your light forever shine through me.
41. Thank you, Lord, for the times you’ve saved me from death, for the times you’ve healed me from deadly diseases. Be the first on my mind always God.
42. Thank you, God, for my eyes could see the good things you have bestowed in my life. Do not let your eyes depart from me.
43. I thank you, Father, for you made my testimonies worth hearing. You turned my shame to fame and my story to glory. Help me to keep you in my heart forever.
44. For the chances to work in a very good place, for the gift of love and life and for everyday surprises from your throne, I say, Thank You.
45. You’ve proven to me Lord that little is much when you’re in it. Your countenance is ever delightful. Thank You, Father.
46. God, I thank you, for you have made your face to shine upon me every passing day. I see your hand in all I do. Let me love you more Father.
47. The storms and the wind has shown the extent of their threats but you proved greater than all the sea. I just want to say, Thank you, thank you.
48. You know anytime I need You and You show up for me. There’s nothing else I need than this you’ve done. Thank you, Lord.
49. God, I am grateful that I’m not made a laughing factor amongst my colleagues, family and friends. You cover my defenceless head with your arms. I’m so grateful.
50. I am so thankful that you have made me understand the life with Christ. Without you, I wouldn’t know how much I’ve lost.
51. I bless your name, Lord. You make me aware even before anything occurs. I simply call it GRACE. Thank You, Lord.
52. In the midst of many dreams, desires and visions, you still show me how much you love me. From the depth of my heart, I’m thankful.
53. I presented a long list of prayers, You answered them. I’m happy to partake in your blessings. Do not let me lose trust in you.
54. If I wouldn’t give you all my praise, who else would I give? You gave me another chance to experience your heavenly love. I will forever be grateful. Thank you, thank you.
55. Thank you for the good, bad, crazy, blessed and lovely people you have brought across my path. I am full of gratitude from my heart.
56. For marriage, for children, for siblings, for relatives, friends, colleagues and your WORD, I’m thankful. Let me be consumed with your presence forever.
57. To you, I return all praise, adoration, thanks and gratitude. For your wondrous love, I can’t fathom. Thank You.
58. I’m speechless each passing day because I know I do not deserve your blessings and yet you continually bestow on me. To you Father, I say, Thank you.
59. I will always see reasons to express my gratitude. I’ll never stop counting my blessings. You have made me a miracle and I’ll always thank you.
60. In every aspect of my life, I cannot do without you. I’m happy in you, always. Thank you.
61. All my life in this world has been full of challenges, ups and down, but in all, you stay nearby never letting me go. How favoured am I. Thank You?
62. I didn’t know how to praise until I have to praise You every day. I didn’t know how to pray until I had to pray it through. Thank You, Lord.
63. God, thank you for your love every day. For your grace all the time and your mercies unending. I want to be for you alone.
64. My challenges have been like the flood which would have swept me away but you kept your promises and covered me safely. Father, thank you.
65. I bless you, Lord for making me complete, for good health, for sound mind and for knowledge. Help me to always lean on you.
66. For the lessons I have learnt, for the good and bad decisions I have made, for all, I am grateful.
67. You’re an awesome wonder, Lord. Make me continually humble and obedient to your word.
68. God, thank you for the Bible which giveth me directions and solutions to problems. Let your word remain in me.
69. To you, Lord be all the glory and honour. For showing me you are God till the end, Thank you. Let me love you still.
70. For giving me enough to live with, for giving me happy moments and sweet memories. All thanks to you, Almighty.
71. I have countless and numerous things to appreciate you for, Lord. May you be praised forever.
72. The peace I feel inside can’t be compared to anything. You gave me what money can’t afford. I will always remain thankful.
73. Father, thank you for making me experience your power and Holy Spirit and for Jesus who died on the cross, I am so thankful.
74. Thank you, Lord, for the hope of eternal glory and for heaven. Let me be counted worthy of entering your kingdom.
75. Everlasting God, I am grateful for the beauty you bestowed on me. Let your light never go dim in my life.
76. Thank you, God, for communicating with me each day and for doing what no man can do. Help me to ceaselessly praise you.
77. The way you care and love me, no one ever loves me so. You’re real to me and have shown me amazing things. Thank you, thank you, gracious Father.
78. Wonderful Lord, you paid the price for me. You’ve given me truthful friends, my heart desires, grace unending and kept me till this day. I can’t offer anything else than saying, Thank you, Lord.
79. As the year is running to an end, you’ve made my feet firm on the ground. The month rolls by and I still see your hand on every side. Thank you, thank you. Let me always feel the touch of your love.
80. You make my life more meaningful each day. You sweeten each day for me with the scriptures. You make me feel your presence always. I’m thankful Lord.
81. If not for your love, I do not know how I would be. I run from you, yet your eye still watches me. God, I’m thankful. Keep me in your arms forever.
82. To you, Almighty God, I dedicate all my thanks and everything to you. You’ve done beyond man’s understanding. Thank you.
83. Lord, you took reproach away from me and made me a star. How excellent is your name? Thank you, Almighty.
84. Even when I thought all hope is lost, You told me there’s hope for me. You’ve been my pillar and help. I give you adoration.
85. Every breaking of the day, let me learn to say, Thank you, Lord.
86. Words have failed me to write because I can’t describe how much you’ve been to me. You’re my all in all. Thank you, God.
87. Great is your name, beautiful is your name and wonderful are your ways. You sweetened my life with your blessings. Jehovah, thank you.
88. You’ve never ceased to make my life a point of testimony. I bless you, Lord. Thank You.
89. Thank you, Lord, for picking me up from the dungeon and placing me on a good ground to enjoy your mercies.
90. God, help me to always remember your good works in my life. You’ve been my everything. I give you my heart of gratitude.
91. You make me happy, fill me with joy, saturate my world with abundant blessings and never made me regret. Thanks, sweet Lord.
92. I have a family I call my own, a peaceful life, good job and my mouth to be thankful. I’m thankful, God.
93. All I see is You in every way. From the beginning to the end, you’ve been my source of inspiration. Thank You, thank you.
94. Not everyone out there have shelter, food to eat or cloth to put on but you’ve provided all in abundance for me. I am sincerely thankful.
95. I feel blessed each moment because of you Lord. My life is stocked with your blessings and wonders. You’re worthy to be glorified.
96. I just want my lips to always sing your praises. Thank you, Lord.
97. Faithful God, you’ve never made my laughter depreciated. You always increase my joy. You are worthy, Lord. Thank you.
98. Remind me dear Lord to always be thankful. Thank you, thank you.
99. Truly, your faithfulness is to all generations. I’m blessed knowing your promises are sure. Thank you, Lord.
100. You’ve fulfilled more than your word in my life. I’m grateful for hope in you. Thank you.