“Health is wealth”, is an adage that is aptly put. No one wants to be sick, but sickness is part of life’s reality. Everyone falls sick at one point or the other. Some are more prone to health crises than the other. Even one with the strongest body constitution will fall ill at one point or the other. The important thing is to get proper healthcare and caregivers. It’s also vital to enjoy the love and care of loved ones.
A friend in need is said to be a friend indeed. A true friend is one who is always available through thick and thin.
If your friend is sick, your Get well soon messages have the magical ability to uplift their spirits in their most critical times. You can put a smile on your sick friends face with cute and inspiring words. You can be a great comfort to them, spark hope and aid their recovery process.
Your best friend surely needs you in their difficult times. Boredom and depression are two harmful Siamese twins that your words of love and encouragement can blow out of existence. A strong and meaningful inspirational messages for a sick friend can give them a much needed psychological confidence to recover. If they are wondering if they may be depressed, consider sharing this assessment from Mind Diagnostics with them.
We all need someone to care for us with words or deeds when we are sick and helpless. Words of love and encouragement expressed sweetly may be the trigger that will fight off the sickness. It will give the sick, the will to fight off the sickness or disease ravaging their bodies; as well as something to look forward to when they recover. Your loving words or presence may be all the resistance they need to pull down the illness.
A physically ill person is mostly an emotionally drained being. Is your best friend sick? Has your childhood friend taken ill? Now is the best time to keep in touch and show some love. Is your friend or roommate a little under the weather? Is someone close to you a hospital inpatient undergoing a medical procedure? A cherished or old friend had an accident? Do you want to lift their spirits? Care to cheer them up from the gloom of their illness?
Do you want to help your beloved to feel good or cared for? Send him or her some wonderful, touchy, funny or inspiring 2022 get well soon messages to express your love and concern. Here are 100 cute ones to choose from:
Comforting Messages for a Sick Friend
Do have a friend who is down with an illness? The following inspirational messages for a sick friend that you can send to your a male or female friend to aid his or her recovery process.
1. Cheer up, dearest friend! The sun is up; the day is bright and the clean bill of health check has been written in your name. The angels are bringing it on a mercy plane. Get well soon. I’m rooting for you!
2. Get well soon, my darling friend! Your beautiful smile is as bright as the sunshine that lights up our world, I’ve really missed your sunny smile and your delightful ways.
3. Everyone misses your fun-loving, cheery self. We can’t wait to have you back, fully recovered. Get well soon, my dear friend!
4. I can’t get over the fact you are this sick. Well, I’m more determined than the sickness; I’m helping you to get rid of it soonest. You are just going to be fine, darling friend!
5. It’s settled: you’re going to be fine soon! Watch out for the telltale sign of unbridled appetite, energy return and humour recovery! Get well soon, dear friend
6. You aren’t alone, my dearest friend. I’m right here for you; just concentrate on getting better.
7. Get well soon, pumpkin! There’s a stranger on the bed pretending to be you. The guy is so nauseatingly gentle, so I didn’t fall for the trick performed by your sickness. My guy is an endearingly troublesome darling with a big ‘T’. No kidding!
8. You have a fighting chance of beating this sickness ravaging your body. Come on friend, you’re a warrior, let’s beat it to extinction. I’m here to encourage and nurse you to perfect health. All the way, friend. We can do this because we’ve always been a perfect team. Ready? To recovery, here we come! Get well soon, dear friend!
9. A cuddle a day keeps the doctor away. Darling friend, I’m sending you tons of cuddles to chase the illness away and keep it permanently off. Get well soon, girlfriend. Kisses!
10. A warm, sweet hug makes every cosy and fine. I’m sending you loads of bear hugs to help you heal faster. Get well soon, my darling friend.
11. Love is the best medicine to heal an ailing body. Now that your medical treatments are over, I’m packing all the love in my heart and sending them over to you. I’m expecting a speedy recovery in return; the speediest in history. Get well soon, my darling friend.
12. You are a special gift from God. I cherish the space you occupy in my life as a best friend forever. Darling Bestie, I’ve missed our mischievous pranks. Get well soon.
13. Hope is the best remedy for sickness. Let your heart be filled with hope and vigour, dear friend. Please, get well soon.
14. Rest well, my dearest friend. Heal at your pace, but totally. Know that my love and warm wishes are with you always. Get well, dearie!
15. I felt so bothered you were down with sickness until I remember nothing can keep you down for long. My ever upbeat friend will soon be up and about. Get well soon, dude. I can’t wait to have my buddy back!
16. I have always admired your strength and positive vibes. I know you’ll soon recover and be up and about. I’m here rooting for your full recovery. Get well soon, pal.
17. Don’t bother your head about anything but getting better. I’m here to take care of you till you are fully recovered. Heal up and get well soon, dear friend. We’ve got an ‘I’m fine’ party to plan, dear.
18. Dear friend, everyone is bored and looking glum because we miss you. Your funny antics, sunny smiles and loving self, no one can replicate. Get well soon and come back to your buddies.
19. My prayers are with you, dear friend. The angel of healing has been despatched to effect your immediate release from sickness. Get well soon, dear.
20. Sending my best wishes to you, dear friend. Here’s wishing you a quick recovery. Take care and get well soon.
21. A day without your irresistible charm is totally incomprehensible. Hey buddy, your guy is really missing you way too much. I can’t wait to have you back, friend. Get well soon.
22. I miss you so much, dearest friend. Everyone does. We are praying for your speedy recovery as we eagerly await your return. Take care, and get well soon, pal.
23. Concentrate on getting well, friend. If you need help, you can always count on me. Get well soon.
24. This too shall pass, my dear friend. You are are a fighter, a warrior, a hero. Let everything within you resist every hold thus sickness has over your body. Your will is stronger than its grip. You can do it, dude. Get well soon.
25. Jehovah Raphael, our Healer, will perfect your healing completely. He will cause all the medications you are taking to work for you. Get well soon, dear friend.
26. When the perfect one comes, the imperfect shall disappear. The perfect healing hand of God shall heal you totally, dear friend. Get well soon, Buddy. Can’t wait to see you hale and hearty.
27. You have the willpower to make your healing process successful. You’re one of the few people whose inner strength I admire so much. Come on, guy, blow this damage to your system as a result of an accident, into oblivion. Get well soon.
28. Being alone in a hospital bed can be dreary and lonely. You are not alone, darling friend. My heart, love and hugs are with you, distance notwithstanding. Just concentrate on getting better. I’ll be with you as soon as I can take time off from work. Get well soon, dearie.
An upbeat and inspiring get well soon message for your sick friend whom you are missing
29. Dear friend, I hope you are feeling better already. Please, get well soon, I’m missing my best buddy like you travelled into space.
30. I am praying for your comfort, healing from pains and every symptom of illness and total healing from what ails you. Get well soon, dear friend.
31. Get well soon, buddy. I am missing you seriously! The sickness can’t go into nothingness, our time together can’t wait.
32. ‘A hit them hard’ attitude such as yours, is all you need for a complete recovery from this lingering sickness. For good measures, you can count on my prayers and well wishes. Get well soon, dearest friend. Can’t wait to have your bubbling self back.
33. I know you are worried, my darling friend. Please, don’t. You will be fine, trust me. You have a hundred per cent chances of beating this sickness hands down. God’s promises of healing, your fighting spirit and my devoted love for you.
34. I want my buddy back! It’s time to get you back to your feet. What do you think will do the trick? Kick the invader in the gut? Get the Gestapo to exterminate it completely? Pump you with inner resistance? My prayers and warm wishes are with you, friend. Get well soon.
35. I’m glad to hear you are responding well to treatment. I can’t wait to see you up and about, girlfriend. Please, get well soon.
36. I feel totally restless without your presence in the house. Hey dude, send a quit notice to that sickness. The evacuation team is on its way. Get well soon, Buddy. Can’t wait to have you back.
37. The house looks lonely and abandoned without you. I’m also at my wit’s end without you. Darling friend, I’m as sick of missing you as you are of your illness. Sending you loads of kisses with lots of love for your speedy recovery. Get well soon.
38. I’ve missed your fulsome laughter, mischievous smiles and your loving presence. I miss you, dearest friend. I can’t wait for you to get well and be discharged. Get well soon dearie.
39. I feel your pains, and I hurt for you. Feel the warmth of my arms around you and draw strength from my embrace. Don’t be afraid, girlie. We’re in this together and you’re going to be just fine. Get well soon, my darling friend. I miss you.
40. No other way to say this but straight. Get well soon, girlfriend. Your space in our flat misses you. Your chores feel neglected. Your favourite TV series is screaming abandonment and yours truly, your roommate, is going out of her mind missing you. Speediest recovery, Honey.
Funny Get Well Soon Messages for Friends
Show your friend some love even while he/she is going through some health challenges. One of the ways to do that is to lighten his/her mood with these funny get well soon messages for friend.
41. Our neighbour’s cat stops meowing since you took ill. It’s a sign girlfriend. That everyone misses your charming presence. Get well soon.
42. I’m feeling so lonely since my sparring, sword-wielding partner took ill. Get well soon, friendie. I’m so looking forward to arguing the fine points of extreme boredom in your absence with you.
43. My personal stand up comedian, I miss you badly. I’ve been wearing a long face since you were sick. Wake up dude, it’s time to get well soon, pal.
44. The kitchen misses you terribly. No one has been cooking up a storm since you became sick. It’s threatening to lock up till you’re up and about. Please, darling friend, get well soon.
45. The fridge is suffering in your absence. All the juice, ice cream and assorted snacks are chilled to the bones with no one to grab them. Dear friend of life, please get well soon. I promise not to nag you again.
46. Sickness is such a monster: come on pal, let’s gun it down before it gets out of hand! You can do this, guy. I’m here every step of the way! Speedy recovery.
Faith-based get well soon messages for Friend
Join your faith with that of your sick friend and send your heartfelt prayers for a quick recovery to him/her with these faith-based get well soon messages for friend. Encourage and strengthen your friend through get well soon quotes, prayers, wishes and these inspirational messages for a sick friend.
47. You have such a beautiful smile, dear friend. I love your faith and courage. May the Lord perfect your healing with the balm of Gilead. Get well soon.
48. God’s will for you is to be in good health and prosper, even as your soul prospers. May He heal completely, dearie. Get well soon.
49. May the Lord envelope you with his healing dew, sound health and vitality. Get well soon, dear friend.
50. May the Lord heal you and take away your pains. May He uproot the sickness from your system and cleanse away the symptoms. May your healing be swift and permanent. Speedy recovery, dear friend.
51. I join my faith with yours, my beautiful friend. You’re healed in Jesus name. Your healing shall be permanent. Get well soon, darling friend.
52. Beloved friend, may God’s healing hand be released upon you and deliver you completely from this sickness that afflicts you. Get well soon, dear. I can’t wait to see you up and about!
53. Get well soon, beloved friend and come back home with a bigger and brighter smile. We can’t wait to have you back.
54. Dear friend, I’m sending you best wishes, tight hugs and warm love. Take these with your medications and get well soon.
55. I have called heaven’s toll-free emergency lines on your behalf. Healing miracle will be delivered to you soon. Be expectant and get well soon.
56. I’m missing my gist partner so terribly. Can the doctor just snatch away that sickness and send my friend back home to me? I wish you a speedy recovery, my darling friend. Hugs and kisses.
57. Be fine, my dearest friend! May the Lord’s healing touch reach every area of pain in your body and free you from its evil grip. I wish you a speedy recovery, dearie.
58. Sickness is such a big bore! This bout will soon blow over, dear friend. You are in good hands! Get well soon and take time to recuperate. Lots of sumptuous healthy meal awaits your pleasure, friendie.
59. Darling friend, I know the thought of food nauseates you right now. However, I have loads of your favourite delicacies waiting for your demolition justice. Just get well fast and see how delighted your palate can be.
60. My darling friend, it’s hard to hear you are in pains! I dearly wish to be there with you and nurse you back to good health. Be expecting me. Get well soon!
61. Dearest friend, you’ve been through hell and back, you survived. You’ve in the throes of wracking pain, you won the round. Death has made its threats severally, but you beat it hands down. You are stronger than every ailment. You are a warrior. A hero. This too shall pass, friend. Get well soon.
62. My dearest twinnie, never mind about your work; everything is running smoothly waiting for you to return. Everyone is pitching in for you at the office. Just concentrate on getting better. Get well soon, Bestie.
63. Guy, you can’t afford to miss all the fun and excitement, here! You need to sack that sickness and join us as soon as possible in having loads of fun. Actually, it’s really no fun without you. You are the heart of our handouts. Get well soonest, Buddy!
64. My precious friend is down with a fever? Oh, no, we can’t have that at all. I will bring truckload hugs and kisses and a houseful of tender loving care. Watch out ugly Mr Sickness, you are a goner already! Get well soon, dear.
65. My dearest friend, that sickness is a huge joke. A trespasser. I’m coming right over to inject you with huge doses of love. Get well quick, my friend!
66. Get well soon, my beautiful friend. I’m sending unlimited hugs, countless love and super duper kisses for your quick recovery.
67. When a guy is indisputably smokey hot, even cold seeks his attention. Sorry, Cold; this guy is immune to your charms! Get well soon, my gem!
68. I hate competitions; now flu is sharing my best friend with me? Someone call the cops, it’s a treasonable offence! Love you to pieces, Sugarpie. Get well real fast!
69. Trust me on this, I’ll keep talking your ears off. You’ll be fine are fine. The silly flu needs to know I’m the friend in charge. Get well quick!
70. You aren’t alone, dearest friend. I’m right here for you; just concentrate on getting better. Get well soon, my dear.
71. You aren’t alone, dearest friend. Your best friend and roommate is here to take care of you; just concentrate on getting better. I’m not in a hurry to leave. I miss your smiles, mischiefs and quirks. The house is eerily silent without you. I can’t wait to have you back, Sunshine.
72. We’ve weathered worst storms and came out stronger. Forget the medical report, friend. Fix your gaze firmly on the divine healer. This sickness is not unto death, nor for the long haul. Have no fear, friend of life, its doom is as sure as the dawn. Your recovery is in plain sight. Love you to bits, sweetie pie!
73. Believe me, darling friend, I don’t need sickness as a wake-up call to pamper and indulge you. Plans have been put into motion to do that already. Get well soon dearie! You run the risk of getting overindulged, already.
74. No more only injections, tablets or capsules! I’m on my way to amply supply all the love and tight hugs needed to make you feel better. Get well soonest, dear friend!
75. My special friend, may the Lord heal you speedily and completely. Get well soon, dear.
76. Take good of yourself, Buddy. May your recovery be fast and complete! Take good care of yourself.
77. My darling precious friend, the wind of healing is blowing here. I’m packing and sending a tankful for you. Get well soon, baby.
78. Something tells me my hugs, kisses and love are all the strength you need to kick the sickness to neverland. My point? Get well soon, dearest friend.
79. Get well soon, my sweet friend; regain your strength and resume your naughty duty of teasing me silly. I love it when you laugh at my expense. Take care, dearie.
80. Are you sick or in urgent need of my attention? You have my undying love and devotion; so, get well pretty fast, my best friend forever.
81. Hey, pal! Your friends are here cheering you on. The surgery is going to be successful. We’ve settled it in the highest place: prayer. You’ll come out as good as new! Be fine, dear friend! We are waiting with loads of love just for you.
82. The Lord will go ahead of you to the operating room and take hold of the surgeon’s hands to perform wonders in your body. The anaesthetic and all that will be used will work for you. It shall be successful without complications. Be strong, fine, and of good cheer, dear friend.
83. You have nothing to worry about; I am confident you’ll be fine. No matter how bad it looks, dearie, you are going to be fine. Mark my words! Get well soon.
84. While you are on the mend, your favourite friend and twinnie is missing you like crazy. So, hurry up and get well fast. Lots of love, dressed with tons of tight hugs, garnished with loads of kisses, for you.
85. Dearest friend of mine. This is to remind you that sickness isn’t in our to-do list for the next century. I checked and crosschecked to be sure. That sickness is a total fraud; time to check it out of your life! Get well soon, beloved!
86. Sending you loads of kisses to take away your pains. Tons of love to heal your body and enough hugs to give you the required energy to recover. Wishing you speediest recovery and recuperation, sweetie buns!
87. My daily prayers are for you, my precious friend. Get well soon, please, my sweetie pie. I can’t bear the agony of your pains. I have faith in God’s word for your healing. Be fine, dear.
88. I feel terribly helpless with you lying there sick. I take solace in the fact that we’re doing all we ought to, medically and that you’re responding to treatment. Slowly, but surely. Please, get well real soon. I miss your vitality, boisterousness and liveliness, my darling friend!
89. A breakdown? Well, its a blessing in disguise! It’s a providential gift to get you to do your medical checkups and take a well-deserved but long denied rest. Enjoy the reprieve, grumble not. Get well soon, my workaholic friend!
90. From my mouth to the ears of the Lord, is my heartfelt prayer of healing for you, beloved brother and friend. It’s an express request, placed on speed dial. Expect a speedy recovery soon. I’m drawing up a menu to celebrate your sound health already! Love you loads.
91. Prayer is the currency of miracle: I just emptied my account to secure your healing. I believe! Get well soon, my dearest brother and friend.
92. Get well soon, dear friend. I can’t bear to see you looking so frail.
93. I have the perfect remedy for your cold, my darling friend! Bear hugs, kisses, cuddling, pampering, your favourite chocolate and ice cream. Get well soon, you can’t afford to miss the fun!
94. I’m sending your favourite butterfly kisses to make you get better soonest. Take care, darling friend. Speedy recovery.
95. Everyone misses your fun-loving self at school. We can’t wait to have you back, dearest friend. Please, take good care of yourself. Let your body recover at its own pace. Get well soon, but don’t overdo the zeal to get back on your feet!
96. I can’t get over the fact you are this sick. Well, I’m more determined than the sickness; I’m getting rid of it soonest. You are going to be really fine, dearest friend.
97. It’s settled: you’re getting well soon! Watch out for the telltale sign of unbridled appetite, energy return and humour recovery!
98. Dear friend, please inform the sickness I’m on my way to serve it a quit notice. This irate friend of yours is coming to take her place in her best friend’s life. Get well soon, my dear!
99. Obviously, sickness is an illiterate! The two shall become one, as the bible says. Third parties, including illness, are disallowed. That sickness missed its way, I guess. Get well soon, my husband.
100. Are you missing me? Dear friend, I suspect this sickness is an SOS to get pampered by me. Okay, message received and decoded. Sickness, clear out; pampering services are taking over for my special. Get well quick, love!
It’s really a pleasure to being a blessing to that special friend of yours who is in core need of your love and care. Hope you chose as many as you desired. The more, the merrier!
The real thrill is the blissful smile you put in your friend’s face. Words are powerful, they evoke deep feelings. They can make or mar a man. You can do this again, and again. Keep your special friend happy without cracking your heads for appropriate words as they take the road to recovery. Of course, I’m always available at your service, for your ultimate satisfaction.
Kindly share with friends, family and friends. You may also drop your comments or questions.