Only a few people in the world really care about what you’re passing through, and out of those that care, many are not convicted enough to help.
When people go out to extend their hand of fellowship to help you, there is a need to appreciate and thank them to show how grateful you are.
Don’t just take people’s help for granted, take any of these messages, and send to those who have helped and supported you, one way or the other.
Sweet Thank You Messages for Help
Appreciating people for that which they have done for you or someone close to you, show a sign of responsibility and will make them to even do more next time. Below are Appreciative Text Messages for Your Help that will love to put use and will be glad you do.
1. You have been a blessing in disguise and it wouldn’t be nice if I don’t appreciate your kind gesture towards me. Thank you very much.
2. Even when eyes couldn’t see it, my heart saw it clearly that you have been a great help to me. I really do appreciate.
3. Thank you for putting a smile on my face when I needed to delete all frowns, indeed you are God sent. God bless you.
4. I pray God to increase your pocket in million fold for taking out of the little you have to help me. God bless you richly.
5. What would I be if I can’t appreciate your generosity? Thank you for the special gift at a very important time. God bless you.
6. You have a good heart and you have extended it to bless me. Thank you for everything, I’d forever remain grateful.
7. I never believed there are a still good people with a good heart in this world until I met you and you proved me wrong by helping me. God bless you.
8. When I needed a miracle, you’re the angel God sent to be the provider, thanks for letting yourself be a blessing. I’m forever grateful.
9. You have put smiles on my face with your assistance and I can’t forget to appreciate you. Thank you very much and God bless you
10. Thank you for coming in when I needed help, you are really trustworthy. Thank you over and over again, may God reward you.
11. I appreciate your wonderful gift, you are truly a generous heart, thank you for being good to me. God bless you for me.
12. I know so many persons and have come across a lot of persons but you proved yourself as a God sent out of this many persons to be of great help to me, I really do appreciate.
13. When I needed a helping hand, you were there and you didn’t let me down. Thank you so much, I’m very grateful.
14. I’m glad I have the most wonderful people in the life. Thanks for your care and support. You’re the best. God bless you.
15. My hands were short and needed a longer hand to pull it out and you showed up…indeed you are an angel to me. Thank you.
16. God truly sends help, but men show up in time of need, thank you for being their person. May God reward your good works.
17. I really appreciate your efforts when I was down, you pulled me up with your strength. Thank you so much, I’m forever grateful.
18. At every point in life, everyone needs a helping hand, thank you for lending yours, I appreciate you, God bless you.
19. Life is more beautiful when you rest assured of someone’s support. I’m glad you’ve got my back always. Thank you over and over.
20. I was told in the Bible that “God will surely send help in times of need’ I never knew you were the help the Bible was talking about. God bless you
21. The backbone is one of the most important bones in the body because we can’t survive without it. Thank you for being my backbone. I’m forever grateful.
22. How can I ever forget the support you gave when I needed it the most, the memory is still fresh in my head that I can’t help but pray for you whenever I remember. May God reward you.
23. I was told angels resides in heaven I never knew some of them to have an apartment here on earth, you are an angel to me in times of need. God bless you
24. Life is beautiful with people that care not just that you’re alive but about how you live, thank you for making my life worthwhile, thanks for the care and support.
25. The help you rendered cannot be forgotten in a hurry, you did more than expected, God bless you for me. I’m Forever grateful.
26. I’m honoured to be a beneficiary of your help when I needed it the most, you extended your hand of fellowship. May God bless you in return. I’m grateful.
27. Many came and showed less concern but you came and engraved your name in my heart with your kind gesture. I’m grateful, thank you.
28. I just wanna say “Thank you” from the depth of my heart. I appreciate every good thing you’ve done for me. May God reward you abundantly.
29. Why don’t I pray for you with almost all the words in my mouth? you really proved that you are indeed a good person. I appreciate you.
30. May God bless you in million fold for your support. I say a very big thank you for your timely help. You’re one of a kind.
31. I have given up, yes! I have zeroed my mind to the gruesome fate, but you appeared like an angel to deliver me from my woes. I’m forever grateful.
32. Thank you for being there even when I myself didn’t know I needed help, thank you for being persistent. I’m better because of your help. God bless you.
33. I knew help will come because I had faith in God, I never knew it will come through you and you gave your best which is much appreciated. Thanks a lot.
34. Sometimes help comes from the least expected places. Thanks for allowing yourself to be used by God. Thank you, I appreciate you.
35. They say that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel when I came out I found your outstretched hand ready to help. Thank You so much. I’m grateful.
36. I wonder what I would have done, and where I would have been without your help. I’m forever indebted to you. God bless you for me.
37. Thanks for putting butter in my bread when I had no hope of combining it with something to make a good meal. God bless you.
38. It is my earnest prayer that God increase your pocket in million fold for rendering a helping hand when I had no one to run to. You’re the best. Thank you.
39. Life indeed can’t be lived alone, we need a hand to hold lest we fall, we need a shoulder to lean on. Thank you for lending your hand and shoulder. I appreciate you. God bless you.
40. When I need someone to lean on in times of need, you always show up to help. Thank you very much for being there always. You’re the best.
41. A heart full of thanks and a hand full of appreciation is what I give to you from today onwards because you have touched the most cherished part of my heart by giving when I needed it the most.
42. I appreciate you for being there for me when I needed it when no one was available, you were there for me. I’m truly grateful. Thank you very much. God bless you.
43. You are a mentor, a friend and a confidant. Thank you for being there always. I appreciate your unending support. Keep being you.
44. I would never take you for granted, I appreciate all your help and goodwill, thank you so much. God bless you.
45. Thanks for your ending love and support, it means a lot to me. I’d forever be grateful to you. You’re the best.
46. I believe life is only fulfilled when we have lived a life of love. Thanks for showing me love and making my life sweet. I’m grateful to you dear.
47. Truly there are many called friends, but only a few stands in time of need, thank you for being my friend. I’m glad to have you. God bless you for me.
48. I’m indeed lucky to have you, you’ve got my back always and I just wanna say thank you from the depth of my heart. You’re the best.
49. Your actions and lovely gestures mean a lot to me, you were down all through my down times. I’m blessed to have you. Thank you so much.
50. I’m speechless, I don’t even know where to start from, but I’d say “Thank you” with every fibre of my being. God bless you for your help.
51. I don’t know how to thank you enough for your support when all hope was lost, you came through. Thank you so much. God bless you richly.
52. You may think you gave little but that little means a lot to me, it settled a big thing. Thank you very much.
53. God blesses a cheerful giver and it is my prayer that he blesses you beyond measure because you have been a blessing to me. You’re the best.
54. If am privileged to recommend someone for God’s blessing, I won’t think twice before I mention your name. Thank you for being there always.
55. You are indeed a blessing. I appreciate your continual support, and I pray God will keep us alive for each other. You’re the best.
56. You’re the reason why I face each day with optimism and a positive mentality that, no matter what everything will be fine. Thank you so much.
57. I can’t take you for granted, you’ve been there through thick and thin, may God bless you richly and reward you for all the good times.
58. I just wanna say “Thank you” from the depth of my heart, you mean a lot to me because you’ve never let me down. God bless you for me.
59. Sometimes when I think how far I’ve come, I know God placed some people in my life as a blessing and you’re top of the list. Thank you for everything.
60. I wanna take this time to appreciate you for the support you gave me, it may seem little but it meant a lot to me. Thank you so much, I’m blessed to have you.
61. Sometimes we don’t need a solution to our problems, just a listening ear and caring heart are what’s needed and I’m glad I have that in you. Thank you very much.
62. May God bless you for all the times you made me smile, for all the times you’re cleaned my tears. You’re my angel and I’m forever indebted to you.
63. I’m glad I have you in my life through the down times, you were there to help me through. May God reward you greatly. I appreciate you. You’re the best.
64. Your help gave me hope that there are still good persons in this life. I really appreciate what you have done. Thanks a lot.
65. I am short of words right now because am still in awe. Thanks for being there when all hope was lost, I owe you and I don’t think I can ever repay. God bless you.
66. I am indeed very grateful for your help, it came around when I am in dire need of it. Thank you very much, may God reward you for me.
67. Now I know that we need people to survive, and not just anybody but a God sent like you. Thanks for extending your hand of help. I’m grateful.
68. Life would be more beautiful if people like you were more on earth. Thank you for lending a helping hand. I’m forever grateful.
69. It wouldn’t be nice at all if I fail to appreciate your support, it is my prayer that you will be blessed beyond measures. Thank you so much.
70. When have almost given up and looked down on myself, you came and refreshed my hope and made me happy with your support. Thanks a bunch.
71. I can never forget your support, you are one of the good people making life worth living, it is my prayer that you will be blessed beyond measures. Thank you so much.
72. When I have almost given up and looked down on myself, you came and refreshed my hopes, you made me happy with your words of encouragement and support. God bless you.
73. You are living and you made sure people live through your life. I’m one of them. It is my prayer that you continue to prosper. I appreciate you.
74. Being in the right place to do the right things is rare. I’m saying a big thank you for helping me when I needed it the most. You’re the best.
75. God bless you abundantly for allowing your heart choose me, you are indeed a blessing to me. I appreciate you from the depth of my heart.
76. I will keep praying for you from now till tomorrow because you allowed God to use you to turn my sadness to happiness. Thank you so much.
77. I am writing to let you know how much I appreciate the positive influence you’ve had on my life. Thank you and I’ll be forever grateful.
78. You inspired me during a difficult time, you were there when I needed words of encouragement. You don’t even know how much your help meant to me. Thank you.
79. Few people have the privilege of having such a supportive and giving friend. I am so lucky to have you in my life. Thank you for being there for me. I am so grateful that you are in my life.
80. Please accept my warmest thanks for your support and words of comfort when I needed it the most, I really do appreciate you.
81. Indeed you are a blessing in disguise, you came to turn my obstacles to miracle. God bless you for me.
82. You cannot imagine how much strength your support has given me. Thank you very very very much. I am forever indebted to you.
83. For your thoughtfulness and your words of encouragement. I say a very big thank you, you’re a wonderful person. God bless you.
84. My words might not be powerful enough to express my Gratitude but deep down within me, I pray for you powerfully. God bless you.
85. Words fail me, not that I don’t have or know what to say but am just filled with joy within me and can’t just express how grateful I am with words alone. May God give you all your heart desires.
86. I am not just lucky but am blessed and privilege to be among those you shared your love with by helping in times of need. Thank you so much.
87. You are indeed a lifesaver and I pray that God will.continue to protect and provide for you…God bless you
88. If am counting the wonderful things I have and the people I have met in my life, I will be so happy to include you. I really appreciate your support.
89. You didn’t just put a smile in my face but in my heart, thanks for reviving me when I needed it the most. You’re the best.
90. Words can’t express the gratitude I feel when I think about what you have done. I’ll just say thanks. May God bless you always.
91. I would still be thankful even if I didn’t write you. But I need to let you know how I feel by penning it down, you’re the best thing that happened to me. Thank you for everything.
92. My heart is bubbling with joy because of you and I can’t resist it but to repeatedly say thank you. Thank you so much.
93. The thought of you helping me is still lingering in my heart till forever and I can’t thank you enough for that. May God reward you abundantly.
94. Am very happy and filled with joy that one of the best gifts I have ever gotten in my life came from you. Thanks a million, times.
95. My heart cannot hold a pen to express how it feels about your kind gesture but my hand will surely do the writing. I really do appreciate.
96. I don’t think have smiled this well for a very long time, in a twinkle of an eye you came and put a big smile on my face. Thank you so much.
97. When a man falls, someone is always there to assist him to stand up, thank you for being of assistance to me when I was down. I appreciate you.
98. I do not need to loud it too much, it is visible to the eyes and can even be felt by the blind that you are a kindhearted person. I am a testimony, thanks a bunch.
99. Putting all the words I have in my heart together speaks a lot of good about you. Thank You for making yourself available when I needed you to give a helping hand. I’m grateful.
100. You are a perfect example of a helper, you allowed God to use you to change me from zero to a hero. God bless you so much.